liftingson
12-06-2010, 12:49 PM
I think the pats will win

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 01:06 PM
Should be a great game
I think pats will take it

Strong thread title

Do you think the Pats will take it because they are better or do you think the Pats will take it because you hate the Jets like 90% of you Giants fans do? Every night I listen to the WFAN 6060 and every Giants fan who calls in wants the Jets to get blown out.

http://www.imglols.com/wp-content/main/2010_10/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

rsnnh12
12-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Pats by a touchdown tonight. They're just playing too well right now, and I don't know if Sanchez can have a great game at Gillette in the snow... might be asking too much of him

ElBonemeister
12-06-2010, 01:18 PM
Go Jets!

matty_b_bop
12-06-2010, 01:22 PM
Strong thread title

Do you think the Pats will take it because they are better or do you think the Pats will take it because you hate the Jets like 90% of you Giants fans do? Every night I listen to the WFAN 6060 and every Giants fan who calls in wants the Jets to get blown out.

[img]http://www.imglols.com/wp-content/main/2010_10/haters-gonna-hate.jpg[img]

dude, not everyone likes the Jets. jesus christ.

Pats win.

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 01:36 PM
dude, not everyone likes the Jets. jesus christ.

Pats win.

I was referring to New Yorkers!!!! Jets/Giants have always supported each other because there was no rivalry now all of a sudden the Jets get a little media attention and every NY'er I know that isn't a Jets fan hates them. It's also comical that most Giants fans are Yankees fans, so you would think they would want a NY team to beat a Mass. team. Just sad to see but I will continue to support the Giants like I always have.

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Pats by a touchdown tonight. They're just playing too well right now, and I don't know if Sanchez can have a great game at Gillette in the snow... might be asking too much of him

Only 20% chance of snow but would be a fun game in the snow I think.

rsnnh12
12-06-2010, 01:42 PM
Only 20% chance of snow but would be a fun game in the snow I think.

Oh that's it? I thought it was higher. Definitely agree that snow would make this game even more interesting.

Should be the best game of the year so far

NYSackExchange
12-06-2010, 01:43 PM
Jets finna eat good off this one

Revis will hold Welker to <5 catches
Cromartie will blanket Branch
Sanchez gonna style all over Brady

Finna eat good.

20-13 Jets

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 01:46 PM

Finna eat good.

20-13 Jets

we dont have any tight ends that can catch

wait wut?

rsnnh12
12-06-2010, 01:48 PM

Finna eat good.

20-13 Jets

Welker doesn't get more than 5 nowadays anyway... he's more of a decoy. Who's going to stop Gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead, Law Firm, and Tate?

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 01:51 PM
Welker doesn't get more than 5 nowadays anyway... he's more of a decoy. Who's going to stop Gronk, Hernandez, Woodhead, Law Firm, and Tate?

if they play man on hernandez, hes gonna SMOKE them

CaliiforniaLove
12-06-2010, 01:56 PM
jets win

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 01:58 PM

LOL I didn't know CB's were supposed to cover RB's too now?

In that case Revis will cover Wesley Welker, Hernandez, Woodhead, Tate, and rush Brady. Cromartie will handle the rest. Simple enough.

matty_b_bop
12-06-2010, 02:02 PM
I was referring to New Yorkers!!!! Jets/Giants have always supported each other because there was no rivalry now all of a sudden the Jets get a little media attention and every NY'er I know that isn't a Jets fan hates them. It's also comical that most Giants fans are Yankees fans, so you would think they would want a NY team to beat a Mass. team. Just sad to see but I will continue to support the Giants like I always have.

ok, fine, but the teams are now, and have been for a couple years now, contenders to go deep into the league - which will form a rivalry.

do you think Oakland/SF/SD fans support all the California NFL teams? Probably not.

also, it's New fukin' Yawk. probably houses the biggest hot-heads in every sport.

pauly215
12-06-2010, 02:05 PM
can't ****ing wait.. will be a great one GO JETS!

snazo
12-06-2010, 02:20 PM
On November 21, 2010, Brady tied Brett Favre's record of winning 25 consecutive regular-season home starts, in a 3128 win over the Indianapolis Colts. Brady's last regular-season loss at home was on November 12, 2006, a 1714 loss to the New York Jets.

oh dis gon be good

pats 27-14.

magicmatt
12-06-2010, 02:24 PM
On November 21, 2010, Brady tied Brett Favre's record of winning 25 consecutive regular-season home starts, in a 3128 win over the Indianapolis Colts. Brady's last regular-season loss at home was on November 12, 2006, a 1714 loss to the New York Jets.

oh dis gon be good

pats 27-14.
lets not forget what we all witnessed in the playoffs last year, granted that wasnt regular season

Immichaelski
12-06-2010, 02:40 PM
brb, JACKING OFF WHILE i WATCH TOM BRADY MANHANDLe the jets in the snow.

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 02:55 PM

oh dis gon be good

pats 27-14.

That stat is meaningless considering this:

1MwFU4xYzV4

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 03:00 PM
ok, fine, but the teams are now, and have been for a couple years now, contenders to go deep into the league - which will form a rivalry.

do you think Oakland/SF/SD fans support all the California NFL teams? Probably not.

also, it's New fukin' Yawk. probably houses the biggest hot-heads in every sport.

If you say so, I would think there would be a little support considering the Jets have done nothing for the last 40+ years.

BRB hoping my in town "rivals"who are in another conference gets blown out by a team whos fans/state I hate those most, all because my teams record isn't as good as theirs.

lovebbing
12-06-2010, 03:11 PM
Strong thread title

http://www.imglols.com/wp-content/main/2010_10/haters-gonna-hate.jpg

zzzz

you can just say you disagree instead of being so defensive

saying Bradys home winning streak is "meaningless" is ludicrious. for you to think that playing at home isnt an advantage at all, is just stupid and bias.

rsnnh12
12-06-2010, 03:21 PM
LOL I didn't know CB's were supposed to cover RB's too now?

In that case Revis will cover Wesley Welker, Hernandez, Woodhead, Tate, and rush Brady. Cromartie will handle the rest. Simple enough.

Haha, I know that. Didn't make my point clear I guess. What I was getting at was that the Pats don't rely on any single receiver, which diminishes the dominance factor of Revis. The Pats don't have a 'go-to' receiver, which is why the offense is hard to stop

snazo
12-06-2010, 03:22 PM

typical stupid new yorker cant read. regular season record bro...... regular season.... but if u wanna go there....

Brady enters 2010 with a record of 111-34 (.765) in regular-season and playoff games. It is the best record of any NFL quarterback in the Super Bowl Era (since 1966) with at least 100 starts.

Brady enters 2010 with a 14-4 (.778) playoff record, the second best in NFL history behind Bart Starr (9-1, .900). His 14 total playoff wins are tied for the second most in NFL history behind Joe Montana

http://www.bostonherald.com/blogs/sports/rap_sheet/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/pg2_g_brady_580.jpg