ryan36_1
12-06-2010, 07:06 AM
5 stars. Would read again.

ibldcubbyblue
12-06-2010, 07:06 AM
lmao nice

Reggie3
12-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Thought it was real for a second, wouldn't have even surprised me.

Misctify
12-06-2010, 07:07 AM
Not real.. wouldn't have been surprised tho.

charity4thepoor
12-06-2010, 07:08 AM
that hit on his own teammate was brutal wonder why they didn't flag it

Mac_xX
12-06-2010, 07:11 AM
lold hard

TNetz
12-06-2010, 07:12 AM
LOL, Printed off for the office.

kethnaab
12-06-2010, 07:38 AM
aw crap, it's not coming up for me

Cliff's?????

Mac_xX
12-06-2010, 07:39 AM
aw crap, it's not coming up for me

Cliff's?????

In a move that is sure to convince Steelers fans that the NFL is targeting their team, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell has announced that Steelers’ linebacker James Harrison will be fined $75,000 for the helmet-to-helmet hit on Steelers’ tight end Heath Miller.

The tapes clearly showed that Harrison was nowhere near the play. He’s on the same team as Heath Miller, and was clearly standing on the sidelines when Miller was hit by a Baltimore Ravens player. Nevertheless, the NFL has decided to fine Harrison anyway.

“I know that James Harrison doesn’t appear to be involved with the play”, said Roger Goodell. “But it was a helmet-to-helmet hit. Harrison HAD TO BE involved”.

Steelers' LB James Harrison

“It’s clear that the referees blew the call. Harrison should have been flagged for the play”, Goodell explained. “Despite the referees’ error, Harrison will not be able to avoid the fine that my office will be issuing on Tuesday”.

Goodell further explained that he considered fining Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger for striking Ravens’ lineman Haloti Ngata’s hand with his face. However, Ngata’s hand was not injured on the play, so Goodell refrained from issuing a fine.

Acevedo85
12-06-2010, 07:43 AM
LMFAO

AND Seymour is laughing his ass off too

Hey Seymour what do you think of Harrison getting fined again?

"and not a single **** i giveth"

Acevedo85
12-06-2010, 07:52 AM
damnit just read the thing...sucks its fake

kethnaab
12-06-2010, 08:27 AM
lmfao

and seymour is laughing his ass off too

hey seymour what do you think of harrison getting fined again?

"and not a single **** i giveth"

35-3

brighamw
12-06-2010, 08:31 AM
I liked Tomlin's response when asked about the Miller hit last night & lack of a penalty:

"I coach, I don't officiate."

"I don't work in New York, I work in Pittsburgh."

You know he was just biting his tongue & wanting to rage!

:cool:

Big_Pete1000
12-06-2010, 08:32 AM
haha that is funny but true

TNetz
12-06-2010, 08:35 AM
I liked Tomlin's response when asked about the Miller hit last night:

"I coach, I don't officiate."

"I don't work in New York, I work in Pittsburgh."

You know he was just biting his tongue...

:cool:

I sometimes wish he would say something though. The man is such a robot it drives me nuts.

zar17
12-06-2010, 08:38 AM
lol'd...almost flipped my table over when they didn't call that a penalty, fukin horse****

Collapoppa23
12-06-2010, 09:05 AM
lold pretty hard, i was pretty confused @ first, then understood what they were getting @ when i read that big ben hit his head with another players hand....and the other player's hand didnt get hurt LMAO

kethnaab
12-06-2010, 09:31 AM
I sometimes wish he would say something though. The man is such a robot it drives me nuts.

he says about as much as guys like Bill Belichick and Chuck Noll used to, i.e. not a damn thing

Ruger357
12-06-2010, 09:36 AM
I liked the big Ben part the most. To be honest I didn't even mind the non calls last night. It was a great game. I love the physicality of a steelers raven matchup.

ryan36_1
12-06-2010, 09:39 AM
I liked the big Ben part the most. To be honest I didn't even mind the non calls last night. It was a great game. I love the physicality of a steelers raven matchup.

Can't agree. That hit was brutal and very, very dangerous. That should have been a penalty even before Goodell started handing out the skirts this year.

I'm a Steeler fan and that no call would have pissed me off even if it was Ryan Clark hitting Todd Heap.

TNetz
12-06-2010, 09:56 AM
Can't agree. That hit was brutal and very, very dangerous. That should have been a penalty even before Goodell started handing out the skirts this year.

I'm a Steeler fan and that no call would have pissed me off even if it was Ryan Clark hitting Todd Heap.

Agreed. I was shocked Miller walked away from that. I was raging the whole game for the most part but that hit put me over the top lol.

brighamw
12-06-2010, 10:01 AM

he says about as much as guys like Bill Belichick and Chuck Noll used to, i.e. not a damn thing

Was just about to post this, he (Tomlin) reminds of the greatest coach ever Bill in NE...

(Yes Pats, fan :D)

Typical Bill/Tomlin press conference:

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Is that all?

Thank you...

ryan36_1
12-06-2010, 10:09 AM
Was just about to post this, he (Tomlin) reminds of the greatest coach ever Bill in NE...

(Yes Pats, fan :D)

Typical Bill/Tomlin press conference:

Yes.

No.

Yes.

Yes.

Is that all?

Thank you...

Don't sell Tomlin short. He is the king of butchered cliches and vague motivational lines.

'Sometimes the fire is hot in the kitchen and there are too many cooks'

'We have to go out there and do our job as a team, no matter who is lined up at (insert position question was asked about). We will are going out there and prepare hard and do what needs to be done to play Steeler football, no matter what name is on the back of the jerseys. We are all professionals'

Blasphemy
12-06-2010, 10:15 AM
ahahahah

TNetz
12-06-2010, 10:16 AM
Don't sell Tomlin short. He is the king of butchered cliches and vague motivational lines.

'We have to go out there and do our job as a team, no matter who is lined up at (insert position question was asked about). We will are going out there and prepare hard and do what needs to be done to play Steeler football, no matter what name is on the back of the jerseys. We are all professionals'

lol, you should watch some tape of Chuck Noll on the rare occation that he tried to motivate his team. Hilarious stuff.

dooppoops
12-06-2010, 10:53 AM
I slighty chuckled

BOZZ
12-06-2010, 10:56 AM

Sometimes I think the old man bartender from the Boondock Saints has taken the helm

whatsupfresh19
12-06-2010, 10:58 AM
damnnn I didn't see that hit in the game but that is some crazy BS no flag was thrown. Isn't one of the main points about the new rule protecting defenseless receivers in situations like that?

lold at article tho

Big7Ben86
12-06-2010, 01:43 PM
fining harrison for this is equally logical to ray anderson defending seymour not getting further punishment. at least this article is joking

Advil
12-06-2010, 01:55 PM
damn it i texted my friend and told him before i realized it was a fake. damn you bozz