PDA

View Full Version : This Raiders team....

Acevedo85
12-06-2010, 08:02 AM
.....How is it that we can get stomped at home...completely dominated by a Miami team that lost at home to Cleveland today, with last weeks superstud, Chad Henne throwing 3 picks in the process, but then go on the road, put up four TD's, rush for 250+ yards against the league's #1 ranked D, and hold one of the NFL's most potent offenses to 13 points?

I've never seen anything like it. In two weeks McFadden runs for what, 18 total yards but today he's out there like the previous two weeks never happened. Our 0-line dominated, Campbell looked like Rich Gannon posessed him and our D looked bad-a$$.

It's gotta be a matchup thing. We must just match up well against the Chargers. We're built to win in the division but suck outside of it?

Is it the coaching staff adjusting and maturing?

I wanna say that we're back on track but next week in Jacksonville this could look like an entirely different team.

charity4thepoor
12-06-2010, 08:12 AM
#2 vs #3 rushing teams. dis gon b gud

TheStack
12-06-2010, 08:15 AM
Raiders are a very physical team so they do well against soft teams like the Chargers. The Dolphins on the other hand are a physical team too.

That's why I look forward to the matchup against the Colts... well kinda

Acevedo85
12-06-2010, 08:34 AM
Raiders are a very physical team so they do well against soft teams like the Chargers. The Dolphins on the other hand are a physical team too.

That's why I look forward to the matchup against the Colts... well kinda

never underestimate the Colts ever

TheStack
12-06-2010, 08:36 AM
never underestimate the Colts ever

I know brah

Of the 4 remaining games that's the one we have the highest chance of losing

But we never know

Acevedo85
12-06-2010, 08:42 AM
I know brah

Of the 4 remaining games that's the one we have the highest chance of losing

But we never know

Ihonestly believe this is all due to the coaching staff, especially Cable. How can a team like this, who has all the talent in the world, goon the road against Pitt after 2 weeks to get ready and come out like they havent played football for 6 months???

it seriosuly is a mind****

TheStack
12-06-2010, 08:46 AM
Ihonestly believe this is all due to the coaching staff, especially Cable. How can a team like this, who has all the talent in the world, goon the road against Pitt after 2 weeks to get ready and come out like they havent played football for 6 months???

it seriosuly is a mind****

That's a good point. But at the same time I think that the team has rallied under Cable like no other head coach since Gruden. He is the right man for the job right now, but consistency has been an issue ever since he's been there.

Acevedo85
12-06-2010, 08:55 AM
That's a good point. But at the same time I think that the team has rallied under Cable like no other head coach since Gruden. He is the right man for the job right now, but consistency has been an issue ever since he's been there.

and if he keeps up, he's gonna be fired.

I just pray Gruden is still available if that happens lol