PDA

View Full Version : The top 2 teams in the NFC and possibly NFL are in the...

watup740
12-05-2010, 10:08 PM
NFC south. Falcons win streak is 6, saints is 5. Monday night in a few weeks will be better than the actual Superbowl.

magicmatt
12-05-2010, 10:09 PM
nfc is junk son

watup740
12-05-2010, 10:10 PM
nfc is junk son

Its almost a lock that the Falcons or Saints will win the Superbowl this year. I hate the Saints, but its the truth.

TAWS6
12-05-2010, 10:11 PM
Its almost a lock that the Falcons or Saints will win the Superbowl this year. I hate the Saints, but its the truth.

There isnt even one dominate team this year

notsureifserious

laxster
12-05-2010, 10:11 PM

Great insight. I'll put all my money on them now.

BenadrylBandit
12-05-2010, 10:12 PM

lol @ this. the eagles > falcons

watup740
12-05-2010, 10:13 PM
Great insight. I'll put all my money on them now.

No problem brah, go ahead and lock up Matty Ice as MVP and Roddy as OPOY

WeWannaChill
12-05-2010, 10:16 PM
the best team in the NFL lost to the eagles by 2 TD's and michael vick didn't even play

http://i21.tinypic.com/288yul3.gif

watup740
12-05-2010, 10:20 PM
the best team in the NFL lost to the eagles by 2 TD's and michael vick didn't even play

i can tell you understand the NFL, so I won't argue with your rock solid logic

WeWannaChill
12-05-2010, 10:23 PM
i can tell you understand the NFL, so I won't argue with your rock solid logic

thank you, I appreciate your acceptance of reality.

Wu-Massacre
12-05-2010, 10:33 PM
Ron Mexico laughs at this thread

Future24
12-05-2010, 10:34 PM
Hey OP im really happy for you and ima let you finish but the Rams are the best team in the NFC.

wait wut

JTrain306
12-05-2010, 10:41 PM
There isnt even one dominate team this year

notsureifserious

Sorry to single you out since I see it so much, but it amazes me how I have literally NEVER seen someone use the right word between dominate/dominant. Dominate = verb (I am going to dominate you), dominant = adjective (There isn't a dominant team in the NFL). I've seen so many people do it to. Mind=blown (not as bad as saying pre-madonna though)

magicmatt
12-05-2010, 10:42 PM
Ron Mexico laughs at this thread

haha aware, as most are not

GyM_RaT
12-05-2010, 11:04 PM
The saints????? LOL because of two egg head plays by their opposition they were just able to beat the cowboys and bengals.

GyM_RaT
12-05-2010, 11:05 PM
Sorry to single you out since I see it so much, but it amazes me how I have literally NEVER seen someone use the right word between dominate/dominant. Dominate = verb (I am going to dominate you), dominant = adjective (There isn't a dominant team in the NFL). I've seen so many people do it to. Mind=blown (not as bad as saying pre-madonna though)

I was like son I am disappoint.

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 12:26 AM
lol wut? The saints aren't even a top 5 team right now. Come at me.

1. ATL
2. NE/NYJ(we'll know after the game)
3. PIT
4. BAL
5. CHI
6. PHI
7. GB

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 12:28 AM
^^^
I agree with those rankings.

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 12:37 AM
^^^
I agree with those rankings.

most people probably won't but that's ok.

Most people will probably put GB ahead of CHI just because they had a close game with DET today. hatersgonnahate.jpg

Lasers1
12-06-2010, 12:45 AM

Yo, is this nikka srs?
http://helmet2helmet.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mike-vick.jpeg

Lol, I think he is
http://www.phillygameday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jackson_desean-291x300.jpg

Wu-Massacre
12-06-2010, 01:24 AM
Yo, is this nikka srs?
http://helmet2helmet.net/wp-content/uploads/2010/09/mike-vick.jpeg

Lol, I think he is
http://www.phillygameday.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/10/jackson_desean-291x300.jpg
Nah this nikka must be trollin
http://www4.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Philadelphia+Eagles+Minicamp+NyUKjS5jUlLl.jpg

NoS_oUtLaSt
12-06-2010, 01:47 AM
brb still the best record in the NFL.

OP speaks the truth

BenadrylBandit
12-06-2010, 01:51 AM
brb beating falcons with kolb in.

http://i52.tinypic.com/27y8xau.jpg

NoS_oUtLaSt
12-06-2010, 01:55 AM
brb beating falcons with kolb in.

congrats on beating the best team. now you have a quality win to go with your 4 loses.

BenadrylBandit
12-06-2010, 01:59 AM
congrats on beating the best team. now you have a quality win to go with your 4 loses.

1 loss where Vick played whole game. Eagles are a completely different team with Vick playing because of how awful our line is. Eagles = best team in NFC. PCE.

NoS_oUtLaSt
12-06-2010, 02:09 AM
1 loss where Vick played whole game. Eagles are a completely different team with Vick playing because of how awful our line is. Eagles = best team in NFC. PCE.

brb Falcons were the best team in the NFL last year when Matt Ryan and Michael Turner were playing but since they were hurt it doesn't count.

TopsecretWaffle
12-06-2010, 02:54 AM

1. ATL
3. PIT
4. BAL
5. CHI
6. PHI
7. GB

i dont see how u can put steelers up there and not saints. saints wrecked the steelers

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 02:56 AM
i dont see how u can put steelers up there and not saints. saints wrecked the steelers

Because the Saints almost lost to the Bengals today who has lost 8 or 9 games in a row and were 1 fumble away from losing to Dallas. The saints would be #8 in my opinion.

JTrain306
12-06-2010, 03:02 AM
Because the Saints almost lost to the Bengals today who has lost 8 or 9 games in a row and were 1 fumble away from losing to Dallas. The saints would be #8 in my opinion.
I love the "almosts"

Steelers almost lost to the Bills last week, got taken to OT and lucked out on Stevie Johnson dropping a perfect TD pass

Ravens also almost lost to the Bills, got taken to OT as well

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 03:05 AM
I love the "almosts"

Steelers almost lost to the Bills last week, got taken to OT and lucked out on Stevie Johnson dropping a perfect TD pass

ok either way, in my opinion those teams I listed are better than the Saints right now.

EDIT- I completely forgot about the Giants, take out GB at 7 and replace them with the Giants.

jross2021
12-06-2010, 03:34 AM

1. ATL
3. PIT
4. BAL
5. CHI
6. PHI
7. GB

top 4 are legit, not sure if ATL should be #1 tho..
They played tight with Baltimore and NO, and lost to Pittsburgh and Philly..

My rankings would go like this (as of right now, not including Jets/NE game obviously)

1. NE
2. ATL
3. NYJ
4. Pitt
5. Balt
6. Philly

HAM7812
12-06-2010, 03:47 AM

My rankings would go like this (as of right now, not including Jets/NE game obviously)

1. NE
2. ATL
3. NYJ
4. Pitt
5. Balt
6. Philly

agreed

GyM_RaT
12-06-2010, 03:58 AM

1. NE
2. ATL
3. NYJ
4. Pitt
5. Balt
6. Philly

This is the NFL not the BCS. It doesn't matter how tight those Falcons games were because Baltimore and NO are good. They aren't Top tier but they aren't exactly average.

rampagefc77
12-06-2010, 06:30 AM
ok either way, in my opinion those teams I listed are better than the Saints right now.

EDIT- I completely forgot about the Giants, take out GB at 7 and replace them with the Giants.

Packers beat the eagles and jets on that list... and lost to atlanta in atlanta on a last second FG

Just sayin

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 06:31 AM
Packers beat the eagles and jets on that list...

Just sayin

they beat the Eagles without Vick starting.

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2010, 06:35 AM
I hope the Eagles play the Falcons again. Everybody says they have such a huge advantage in a dome, but the Eagles entire game is based on speed. They play great against dome teams. They are also the only team to beat the Falcons at home in the past year and they beat the **** out of them that game (dec. 09). They also stomped them not more than 6 weeks ago.

edit: I just remembered.. they gave Matt Ryan the 1 in his 17-1 or 18-1 home record.

rampagefc77
12-06-2010, 06:38 AM
I love the "almosts"

Getting worked by bad teams at this time of the year should be considered when making rankings. We are closing in on playoff time and teams should be playing playoff level football...

rampagefc77
12-06-2010, 06:39 AM
they beat the Eagles without Vick starting.

Vick played around half the game.

Bears beat them with their 2 starting corners out and cutler looked like Brady...

Your point? Wins a win is the motto over in bearland, you should know this.

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 06:43 AM

Bears beat them with their 2 starting corners out and cutler looked like Brady...

it is a win. It's Packer fans and other people who have been saying all season "oh the Bears got lucky" or "they haven't beaten anyone credible", well who cares because they're 9-3 and will most likely win the division. Haters can hate all they want.

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2010, 06:45 AM

if vick played the other half, they would have won. he was owning the **** out of the fudgepackers.

lettuce be reality.. they made jake cutlet look like joe ****ing montana.. they will not let that happen again this year.

it was a horrible game for the Eagles D.

26 points should be enough to be almost all teams in the nfl, especially the bears.

rampagefc77
12-06-2010, 06:45 AM
it is a win. It's Packer fans and other people who have been saying all season "oh the Bears got lucky" or "they haven't beaten anyone credible", well who cares because they're 9-3 and will most likely win the division. Haters can hate all they want.

lold at winning the division.

Ejjw18
12-06-2010, 06:47 AM
lold at winning the division.

lol at thinking the Packers will win the division. If by the small chance they do, they'll be bounced out of the playoffs anyway so it's ok.

Echo_1
12-06-2010, 06:55 AM

your point? a loss is a what if over in packerland, you should know this.

and any chicago win is a but...!

germanyt
12-06-2010, 07:50 AM

*cough* Jets overtime *cough*

rampagefc77
12-06-2010, 07:59 AM
lol at thinking the Packers will win the division. If by the small chance they do, they'll be bounced out of the playoffs anyway so it's ok.

not sure why u think it is a small chance. Bears play the patriots, jets (somehow got lucky enough to play both of these teams at home while the packers play them both on the road), vikings in MN, and GB in GB.\

In fact, the only semi-hard game on the road the bears had was against the Giants. Teams packers played/play on the road-- eagles, jets, pats, falcons. You did play the panthers on the road though so it evens things out.

Mac_xX
12-06-2010, 08:38 AM
NFC south. Falcons win streak is 6, saints is 5. Monday night in a few weeks will be better than the actual Superbowl.

Gonna be at the game... Pumped.

Trapstar4.4
12-06-2010, 08:52 AM
I hope the Eagles play the Falcons again. Everybody says they have such a huge advantage in a dome, but the Eagles entire game is based on speed. They play great against dome teams. They are also the only team to beat the Falcons at home in the past year and they beat the **** out of them that game (dec. 09). They also stomped them not more than 6 weeks ago.

edit: I just remembered.. they gave Matt Ryan the 1 in his 17-1 or 18-1 home record.

i hope we dont. of course a big part of this game is matchups, which is why I try not to play the "well they lost to such and such and beat such and such" game.

best case scenario for the falcons is somebody else bounces the eagles, then we will take care of that team. I can't lie, i dont like our history with the eagles, as well as the matchup.

floppyflaps
12-06-2010, 08:53 AM
This is the year of the Falcons. Maybe they're not a complete team overall, but the whole team is making big plays when they need it, and that's what wins games. Most importantly, they don't only win with luck, they do have a ball control offense that can take games over. I don't expect them to have the same kind of success next year, but this is just the kind of year where everyone puts their entire heart into the team and plays well. I actually think they'll win out and go 14-2.

NoS_oUtLaSt
12-06-2010, 10:06 AM

actually no. Chris Redman was the starter in the game last year in the dome. The 1 loss came from Denver. However Matt Ryan is 0-2 vs Philly(both in Philly) FWIW

watup740
12-06-2010, 12:55 PM

urine idiot. Matty's only home lose was his rookie season against Denver. It was BS too because of a very bad muffed punt call that would have given ATL another last minute drive to win the game, which he has shown he can do. Last year ATL lost 2 at home, both with Redman in at QB.

Everyone saying Philly is the best because they beat ATL. Okay lets make Philly number 1... oh wait, Bears just crushed them. Lets make Bears number 1... oh wait, Bears got crushed by NYG earlier this season, lets make NYG number 1... etc. Teams lose you stupid phaggots. NE got rocked by Cle, just like the Saints did. So obv people who have NE #2, they should be #3 with Cle #2, right?

JTrain306
12-06-2010, 12:57 PM
urine idiot. Matty's only home lose was his rookie season against Denver. It was BS too because of a very bad muffed punt call that would have given ATL another last minute drive to win the game, which he has shown he can do. Last year ATL lost 2 at home, both with Redman in at QB.

Everyone saying Philly is the best because they beat ATL. Okay lets make Philly number 1... oh wait, Bears just crushed them. Lets make Bears number 1... oh wait, Bears got crushed by NYG earlier this season, lets make NYG number 1... etc. Teams lose you stupid phaggots. NE got rocked by Cle, just like the Saints did. So obv people who have NE #2, they should be #3 with Cle #2, right?
http://a323.yahoofs.com/ymg/ept_sports_nfl_experts__29/ept_sports_nfl_experts-896147565-1290535302.jpg?ymGWZIEDFYyyGqzn

Echo_1
12-06-2010, 04:25 PM
^^^post of the week

Ralph Wiggum
12-06-2010, 04:41 PM

i'm an idiot because i dont remember who started at quarterback for another team that I don't follow over a year ago?

either way.. the eagles are 2-0 against the falcons in the last year.

philly did NOT get crushed by the bears.. winning by 5 points is not crushing a team...

watup740
12-06-2010, 05:20 PM
i'm an idiot because i dont remember who started at quarterback for another team that I don't follow over a year ago?

either way.. the eagles are 2-0 against the falcons in the last year.

philly did NOT get crushed by the bears.. winning by 5 points is not crushing a team...

You're an idiot because of what you just said. You don't remember. Why post and act like you know in the first place if you're admitting now after being told you're wrong?