PDA

View Full Version : For those traveling to/live in Glendale...

theheadliner
12-05-2010, 09:50 PM
Are you guys staying in a hotel in Glendale? Or are you staying in Phoenix/Scottsdale or something? My friends and I can't decide where the best place to stay would be and we're trying to find a party city. Any thoughts?

ArchangelDante
12-05-2010, 09:52 PM
im going to stay at my house because i don't give a **** about cfb especially not oregon and auburn

ArchangelDante
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM
Are you guys staying in a hotel in Glendale? Or are you staying in Phoenix/Scottsdale or something? My friends and I can't decide where the best place to stay would be and we're trying to find a party city. Any thoughts?

tempe is the biggest party city but it's a good 45 min. away from glendale. scottsdale isn't quite as far and is probably the second biggest party city. but westgate right next to the cards stadium is fairly fun

theheadliner
12-05-2010, 09:54 PM
im going to stay at my house because i don't give a **** about cfb especially not oregon and auburn

Thanks for the help brah.

theheadliner
12-05-2010, 09:55 PM
tempe is the biggest party city but it's a good 45 min. away from glendale. scottsdale isn't quite as far and is probably the second biggest party city. but westgate right next to the cards stadium is fairly fun

would you recommend staying in tempe/scottsdale over staying in glendale?

ArchangelDante
12-05-2010, 09:55 PM
Thanks for the help brah.

just go to westgate right next to the stadium, it'll probably be packed cuz of the game

ArchangelDante
12-05-2010, 09:56 PM
would you recommend staying in tempe/scottsdale over staying in glendale?

i personally hate both tempe and scottsdale. depends how much do you like guidos/dbags? but tempe is pretty much just ASU soooooo ya whatever floats ur boat

theheadliner
12-05-2010, 10:02 PM
i personally hate both tempe and scottsdale. depends how much do you like guidos/dbags? but tempe is pretty much just ASU soooooo ya whatever floats ur boat

well im coming from auburn so we pretty much want to stay away from guidos and the like.

ArchangelDante
12-05-2010, 10:04 PM
well im coming from auburn so we pretty much want to stay away from guidos and the like.

stay in glendale for sure. probably at least slightly more like your crowd.

theheadliner
12-05-2010, 10:08 PM
stay in glendale for sure. probably at least slightly more like your crowd.

thanks