PDA

View Full Version : New to forum need advice

Duramis
12-03-2010, 08:09 PM
Hello,

I'am new to this forum and let's say .. used to training like 2-3 times a week. I used to train like 4 times a week for a full year then slowly stop'd then i wan to get back into it. I'am 26 years old about 175 pds, maybe a 10issh of fat too loose :P and about 5'9".

So now since i started to train harder and plan to get it up to like 4 to 5 times a week to get max result, most people that i met told me that i should get supplement. With the training i plan to do 1-2 times a week random 20-30 mins jogging run when the weather isn't too bad (winter is hardcore here...!).

The thing is i have ZERO knowledge of what i should take to get maximum result. I would like some advice from some people that have been to where i am at and are somewhere where i wan to be. Of course, there is the protein but ... wich brand? only protein? i usualy eat a ton of fruits every day and have a kinda balanced nutrition i think, except for breakfast. I am dedicated and know that i can do 50% of the work in the gym but can't figure the 50% part involvion nutrition.

Thank you in advance for your advice and sorry for my bad english.

AlwaysTryin
12-04-2010, 01:41 AM
Some basic advice for you

1. Don't buy any supplements, you don't need any
2. Get your nutrition sorted out FIRST and foremost before even considering any
3. Real food is better than protein powder if you have the time to eat etc (nutrients etc)

ppd001
12-04-2010, 05:26 AM
iff you see the stickies above. they should contain all the knowledge you need to know..