PDA

View Full Version : my bulking diet. need help!

manic_mauri
11-30-2010, 03:10 AM
Hi.
i weigh in 66.4kgs
iv asked the guys at scivation for some help on my diet, they have giving good advice and to stick with the diet below on an accordance im eating these sort of foods. ( they dont know what days i have cheat meals. or my weight)
diet. im an ectomorph so i do eat tons of food.

morning of wake up:
scivation whey 1 scoop mixed wif my almonds 3 servings of oatmeal which is 30grams of carbs in each serving. almonds handful roughly. mixed wif water.

snack: can of tuna or 3 more servings of oatmeal and almonds
(love em)

lunch: 150grams of wholegrain pasta
tuna
or no tuna and 100grams of steak - turky- or chicken

3pm -workout then protein shake

snack: - fruit 3 pieces

dinner: either 100 grams of steak - chicken- or turkey
salad a hand full
150 grams of pasta.

do adjust, let me know what you guys think. i eat on a clean bulk as fast foods and ice creams or any sorts of foods with high sodium or fats dont agree with me

Rugger7
11-30-2010, 03:14 AM
If you are an ecto why is this so clean? For one thing, where are the eggs?

Try this:

add some eggs
add some steak
add some peanut butter
replace tuna with salmon
eat oysters
do not eat the same thing every day
LIFT HEAVY, EAT A LOT, SLEEP WELL

manic_mauri
11-30-2010, 03:29 AM
i prefer to eat clean, my stomach cant digest to much fatty crap food . (hot chips or too oily) , ever since i started eating and gaining weight i have just surpassed my maintenance level, and now pushing harder to increase weight.

yer eggs i have a trouble digesting so i have them on wkends. thats why i ingest protein shake in the morning.

oysters now thats a new thing to my diet i have to try, lucky i enjoy them.
when you mean add steak, i already eat 100grams close to per meal. so just wondering where do i fit it in.

and good point on last line. i wont try and eat same thing everyday!

If you are an ecto why is this so clean? For one thing, where are the eggs?

Try this:

add some eggs
add some steak
add some peanut butter
replace tuna with salmon
eat oysters
do not eat the same thing every day
LIFT HEAVY, EAT A LOT, SLEEP WELL

The-Natural9
11-30-2010, 04:28 AM
i prefer to eat clean, my stomach cant digest to much fatty crap food . (hot chips or too oily) , ever since i started eating and gaining weight i have just surpassed my maintenance level, and now pushing harder to increase weight.

yer eggs i have a trouble digesting so i have them on wkends. thats why i ingest protein shake in the morning.

oysters now thats a new thing to my diet i have to try, lucky i enjoy them.
when you mean add steak, i already eat 100grams close to per meal. so just wondering where do i fit it in.

and good point on last line. i wont try and eat same thing everyday!

what about dairy products? you can gain alot by just adding cottage cheese, non-fat milk or yogurts. watch out with all that tuna, alot of mercury...
make sure you have a meal containing some sort of meat, either chicken breasts, turkey of steak. whats with the egg problem? just make an omelet with oats, tastes good and you get everything u need.
everything else seems ok to me.
what are your goals right now?

WonderPug
11-30-2010, 04:31 AM
what about dairy products? you can gain alot by just adding cottage cheese, non-fat milk or yogurts.

Why nonfat (skim) milk?

manic_mauri
11-30-2010, 09:18 PM
what about dairy products? you can gain alot by just adding cottage cheese, non-fat milk or yogurts. watch out with all that tuna, alot of mercury...
make sure you have a meal containing some sort of meat, either chicken breasts, turkey of steak. whats with the egg problem? just make an omelet with oats, tastes good and you get everything u need.
everything else seems ok to me.
what are your goals right now?

my goal is to gain 20kgs of muscle, as iv been watching a couple of natural competitors in my area and it opened up my eyes. im way behind where i should be.

i dont worry about my abs atm as i dont gain much fat around the waist.

i need to be roughly 80kgs if not 85 then cut to be on stage for a novice show, so im giving myself some time . but if my diet looks ok and all i need to do is add some eggs and steak in where i can or chickien, im happy to do so.

i did check to see wat wat my body would react to with low carb intake n high protein in take n i was very sluggish so i keep my carb n protein intake at roughly 10 grams close 2 each other every meal. keeps fuller for longer peroids

AlwaysTryin
11-30-2010, 09:21 PM
my goal is to gain 20kgs of muscle

Gonna take you some years :)

AlwaysTryin
11-30-2010, 09:22 PM
i need to be roughly 80kgs if not 85 then cut to be on stage for a novice show, so im giving myself some time

Also, whatever weight you think you have to lose to be on stage, double it at least

iversonmourning
11-30-2010, 10:12 PM
Also, whatever weight you think you have to lose to be on stage, double it at least

^^^^ this. First show I did I started at 220 lbs thought I would be lean at 185, stepped on stage at 167.8. 20 KG's is a sh*tload of muscle, I am lucky if I put on 5-7 lbs a year. Good luck though!

manic_mauri
12-07-2010, 03:57 PM
^^^^ this. First show I did I started at 220 lbs thought I would be lean at 185, stepped on stage at 167.8. 20 KG's is a sh*tload of muscle, I am lucky if I put on 5-7 lbs a year. Good luck though!

ya thx bro!

yer i know maybe ina couple yrs , im just waiting