PDA

View Full Version : Another week of Manning making his WR's

SpiderSense
11-29-2010, 02:41 AM
I'm so glad this fraud's finally getting exposed.

One of the most overrated QB's of all time.

justin8684
11-29-2010, 02:52 AM
I couldn't believe NFL Network had him ranked like 8th on their list of the NFL's Top 100 All-Time Players... he has one ring and hefty stats, yet Favre has one ring and heftier stats and he was way back at #20.

Gonna be a bit of a sham when he breaks all of Favre's records, they are exact opposites in every way. Manning is robotic & entrenched in the system, Favre went out there and had fun like a big kid. Manning played in a dome and for much of his career, under rules that were slanted greatly in favor of offenses to inflate production.

Ejjw18
11-29-2010, 02:52 AM
Brady>Manning. If the Colts don't make the playoffs I will be LOL'ing so hard.

SpiderSense
11-29-2010, 02:59 AM
Manning is a certified dome baby.

justin8684
11-29-2010, 03:10 AM
Manning is a certified dome baby.

This.

In 2008 when Indianapolis came up to Lambeau, his passes were going all over the ****ing place. He couldn't navigate the weather conditions at all and it was only like the end of October when they were up here... not even that bad compared to how it gets in November, December, and January where you actually have problems gripping the ball effectively due to the cold. I'm not surprised that the majority of his interceptions over the past three years have come away from the friendly confines of his little tent.

SpiderSense
11-29-2010, 03:22 AM
His "legacy" is mostly manufactured.

Manning is what Lebron James could have been with a proper head on his shoulders.

Year after year, the Colts, and the NFL do everything they can to help Manning succeed.

And every year it's the same old tired song.

justin8684
11-29-2010, 03:32 AM
His "legacy" is mostly manufactured.

Manning is what Lebron James could have been with a proper head on his shoulders.

Year after year, the Colts, and the NFL do everything they can to help Manning succeed.

And every year it's the same old tired song.

He also kind of lucked out by having to face an opposing team whose offense was led by Grossman during his only Super Bowl trip.

Ejjw18
11-29-2010, 03:34 AM
He also kind of lucked out by having to face an opposing team whose offense was led by Grossman during his only Super Bowl trip.

the Bears defense is what ****ed that game up. They played amazing all year and then blew it in the most important game. If the Bears would have played how they were capable of then Grossman would have been able to manage the game.

SpiderSense
11-29-2010, 03:47 AM

Yup.

homicidal_misc
11-29-2010, 03:59 AM

If one of these two things happened Manning has no rings:

1. If the Bears were not missing both the most dominant DT in the NFL (Tommie Harris pre-injury) and a top 5 safety (healthy Mike Brown).
2. Ron Turner had not made Grossman throw the ball 40 times in the rain while Thomas Jones was averaging over 7 yards a carry.

Tom Brady > Peyton Manning no question

I seriously wish the Bears could play him and Drew Brees as Soldier field during these times. Brees isn't half the QB and watching Manning would be straight lulz. "Elite" QBs shouldn't have such lopsided splits and suck pretty much any game where conditions aren't pretty. Brb playing in a dome or nice southern climate for at least 11 games (saints) and 10 games (Colts). I'd also like to see how hard the media rides Matt Ryan's jock when he isn't playing in a dome or in nice weather.