PDA

View Full Version : is this a good laptop deal?

ragingcrayon
11-26-2010, 06:40 AM
$369

Toshiba Satellite C655D-S5085 15.6" Notebook, AMD V Series Processor V140 (2.3GHz), 2GB DDR3 Memory, 320GB HDD, DVD Super Multi-Drive, ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4250, Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit

I know some of u high-horse ******* are going to say "man u could build a better one for that much" but to be honest, I dont have time for that jibba-jabba.
If I just wanted to buy a laptop already assembled... is this the deal?

forthenoodz
11-26-2010, 06:58 AM
lol at building a laptop........

if you're looking to just reading documents/browsing web then it's good.

ragingcrayon
11-26-2010, 07:01 AM
lol at building a laptop........

if you're looking to just reading documents/browsing web then it's good.

I use my ps3 and xbox360 for gaming... what should I consider beisdes gaming when deciding to purchase this or not.
I pretty much just look at websites (I dont know how to read really).

I like youtube, and sometimes I take pictures and put them on my computer. like of my dog or something.

I also do some email from hotmail (web-based)

BunkMoreland
11-26-2010, 07:06 AM
dedicated GPU, decent size HD and memory considering your needs. all @ the price of a good netbook. i'd be happy with it.

ragingcrayon
11-26-2010, 07:08 AM
dedicated GPU, decent size HD and memory considering your needs. all @ the price of a good netbook. i'd be happy with it.

tell me more about this

BunkMoreland
11-26-2010, 07:12 AM
tell me more about this

many of the cheaper laptops only come with onboard graphics cards (a chip integrated on the motherboard) instead of a stand alone graphics card. It gives much less performance at the benefit of being cheaper.

with the dedicated GPU, it'll free up your RAM and take some of the workload off your processer, and make things run much smoother and more efficient

AnxietyCoachJoh
11-26-2010, 07:15 AM
yeah its a good deal...as long the part of that laptop is not defective and its running well.. i think i great deal

ragingcrayon
11-26-2010, 07:16 AM
many of the cheaper laptops only come with onboard graphics cards (a chip integrated on the motherboard) instead of a stand alone graphics card. It gives much less performance at the benefit of being cheaper.

with the dedicated GPU, it'll free up your RAM and take some of the workload off your processer, and make things run much smoother and more efficient

lol - sounds like a dirty movie