PDA

View Full Version : I Laugh At AQ Conference Homers

DatDereCe11Tech
11-24-2010, 10:47 AM
you phaggots would have no problem putting in Wisconsin over Boise state if Wisconsin went undefeated. Yet the little 10 is absolutely horrible this year and Wisconsin's strength of schedule will actually be WORSE, yes you read that WORSE than Boise after Boise plays Nevada next week and Wisconsin plays a godawful Northwestern team. In fact, many of the teams in the ACC, Big East and Big 10 have all played a softer schedule than Boise (who the fukk has Stanford beaten this year to deserve being ranked so high??)

hell you would have no problem putting in some scrub team from the Big East with a SOS that's ranked about 115 just because they are a major conference team that went undefeated.

Yet a Boise team that's gonna finish with a Decent SOS of around 45-60, a team that's annihilated everything in its path with the exception of 1 game, a team that has won every game it has played against ranked opponents over the last 4 years, NOOO they are not good enough to get in.

LMAO

ArchangelDante
11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
boise is undefeated. /thread

JMath
11-24-2010, 10:49 AM
lol at the Big Ten being "absolutely horrible" this year.

charity4thepoor
11-24-2010, 10:50 AM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5348/ddctrw5.jpg

negged

BladeRun
11-24-2010, 10:51 AM
Boise just wants to chill.

oops, wrong troll

JMath
11-24-2010, 10:51 AM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5348/ddctrw5.jpg

negged

Is that really what ddct looks like? You ugly as fuk cuzz! You look like a mutant bull frog or some ****. That can't be what he actually looks like. Has to be a pic used for trolling.

BC02
11-24-2010, 10:52 AM
you phaggots would have no problem putting in wisconsin over boise state if wisconsin went undefeated. Yet the little 10 is absolutely horrible this year and wisconsin's strength of schedule will actually be worse, yes you read that worse than boise after boise plays nevada next week and wisconsin plays a godawful northwestern team. In fact, many of the teams in the acc, big east and big 10 have all played a softer schedule than boise

hell you would have no problem putting in some scrub team from the big east with a sos that's ranked about 115 just because they are a major conference team that went undefeated.

Yet a boise team that's gonna finish with a decent sos of around 45-60, a team that's annihilated everything in its path with the exception of 1 game, a team that has won every game it has played against ranked opponents over the last 4 years, nooo they are not good enough to get in.

Lmao
or how about considering slowhio st elite and their only t25 win is against miami. Or how about no prob with oregon ranked 1, yet boises opponents have a better w-l percentage than oregons. Or how about saying tcu doesnt belong because they only beat sdsu by 5, yet dont see a prob with oregon needing the kicker from cal to miss a chip shot 29 yd fg to beat cal.

EDIT: 0 T25 VICTORIES FOR SLOWHIO ST

DatDereCe11Tech
11-24-2010, 10:53 AM
lol at the Big Ten being "absolutely horrible" this year.

Wisconsin, the best team in the little 10, is gonna finish this year with a worse Strength of Schedule than Boise

yes you read that correctly. Look up computer rankings, on a lot of them Boise is already ahead of Wisconsin. The ones that they are not ahead of Wisconsin, they will be ahead of Wisconsin after they play a top 20 nevada team next week

yet nobody cares about that...because they are a major conference team

BC02
11-24-2010, 10:54 AM
lol at the big ten being "absolutely horrible" this year.
2 teams with one t 25 win each AND ONE WITH 0

AriGhold
11-24-2010, 10:55 AM
3 teams in the top 10

Fixed, welcome back grandpa

DatDereCe11Tech
11-24-2010, 10:56 AM
Fixed, welcome back grandpa

I don't get it, when it comes to Boise, you say their rankings mean nothing because it's a popularity contest and then you say look at their strength of schedule

but when it comes to little 10 teams like Wisconsin who have a terrible SOS, I guess their rankings are justified because they are a major conference team?

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:00 AM
Wisconsin, the best team in the little 10, is gonna finish this year with a worse Strength of Schedule than Boise

yes you read that correctly. Look up computer rankings, on a lot of them Boise is already ahead of Wisconsin. The ones that they are not ahead of Wisconsin, they will be ahead of Wisconsin after they play a top 20 nevada team next week

yet nobody cares about that...because they are a major conference team

If the Big Ten is awful this year, what is the MWC and the WAC?

3 teams with one t 25 win each

And I suppose if those three teams had Boise's schedule they'd finish 3,4 and 5 in the WAC right? Unranked Illinois, Penn State, and Northwestern are better than anyone Boise plays in the WAC besides maybe Nevada. They may not be ranked in the top 25, but they are still better teams.

Boises schedule:

Virginia Tech (who was obviously not even close to playing to their potential early in the season)
BYE
Oregon State (also having a bad year)
BYE
BYE
BYE
BYE
BYE
BYE
BYE
Nevada
BYE

It must be really difficult playing 2 games all year that you have ANY potential to lose. (Nevada doesn't have a chance and is overrated due to their easy ass schedule too. They've beaten NO good teams all year)

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM
fixed, welcome back grandpa
quick, give me the t25 teams that slowhio st has beat. Come on...keep trying

DatDereCe11Tech
11-24-2010, 11:01 AM
If the Big Ten is awful this year, what is the MWC and the WAC?

And I suppose if those three teams had Boise's schedule they'd finish 3,4 and 5 in the WAC right? Unranked Illinois, Penn State, and Northwestern are better than anyone besides maybe Nevada in the WAC. They may not be ranked in the top 25, but they are still better teams.

Boises schedule:

It must be really difficult playing 2 games all year that you have ANY potential to lose. (Nevada doesn't have a chance and is overrated due to their easy ass schedule too. They've beaten NO good teams all year)

hey phaggot, look up computer rankings

Boise's strength of schedule>>>>Wisconsin Strength of Schedule

but I guess you know more than computers :rolleyes:

AriGhold
11-24-2010, 11:04 AM
I don't get it, when it comes to Boise, you say their rankings mean nothing because it's a popularity contest and then you say look at their strength of schedule

but when it comes to little 10 teams like Wisconsin who have a terrible SOS, I guess their rankings are justified because they are a major conference team?

Not because they are a major conference team, but because they play major conference teams.

Boise st deserves their ranking, and if auburn loses I think they deserve a chance at a NC. But, its not because of the teams they have played. Boise is going to curb stomp nevada on Friday and prove that Nevada was only ranked so high because they only played one or two good teams.

This year all the stars aligned, but most years a one loss sec, big 10, big 12, or pac 10 team deserves in over an undefeated team playing schools like little girls of the poor

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:06 AM

So you honestly think that because their strength of schedule is better that the WAC has a more difficult group of teams? You're a fuking moron. Their SOS is boosted by the fact that Hawaii plays an equally god awful schedule. The Ohio State win by Wisconsin is better than any win that TCU or Boise has all year.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:06 AM
it must be really difficult playing 2 games all year that you have any potential to lose. (
can say the same about slowhio st wisc and mich st AND OREGON

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:11 AM
Iowa, Penn State, Illinois, Michigan, Northwestern would all have better records than Nevada does at this point if they played the same schedule. Boise's SOS looks better becaues teams they play such as Hawaii, Fresno State have decent records due to their easy schedules. But every time one of them plays a decent team, they lose. Boise's SOS only looks decent b/c of the other teams w/l ratio (which is inflated due to soft schedules). The computers don't watch teams play and I'm telling you that Boise has not beaten a single team that is better than Ohio State.

-=Zeus=-!
11-24-2010, 11:11 AM

Pretty sure you said ASU was going to cream us, plus we played @MSU, Ohio State, @Iowa, and Michigan. Who have you played again?

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:12 AM
iowa, penn state, illinois, michigan, northwestern would all have better records than nevada does at this point if they played the same schedule. Boise's sos looks better becaues teams they play such as hawaii, fresno state have decent records due to their easy schedules. But every time one of them plays a decent team, they lose. Boise's sos only looks decent b/c of the other teams w/l ratio (which is inflated due to soft schedules). The computers don't watch teams play and i'm telling you that boise has not beaten a single team that is better than ohio state. can say the same about the big 10. Vt>slowhio st

Shangius
11-24-2010, 11:13 AM
Please explain how the Big 10 (which is having its most competitive, best season in ages) is horrible this year? Oh wait you can't because you make rash generalizations about every sport you comment on.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:14 AM
pretty sure you said asu was going to cream us, plus we played @msu, ohio state, @iowa, and michigan. Who have you played again?
uhh no. Lol at mich

-=Zeus=-!
11-24-2010, 11:15 AM
uhh no. Lol at mich

denard robinson would make your team his bitch.

JMath

Iowa, Penn State, Illinois, Michigan, Northwestern are all much more difficult games than Wyoming, Utah State, San Jose State, New Mexico State, and Idaho. You're crazy if you think otherwise. Ohio State played Penn State, Iowa, and Michigan in three straight weeks. Please, show me ANYWHERE in Boise's schedule that even comes close to that. Oh thats right, even if Boise played V Tech, Oregon State, Nevada back to back to back it still wouldn'e be as hard. Instead, they have essentially bye weeks between any good team they play. Every AQ conference team has wear and tear from playing against bigger, better, more physical teams. Boise is completely fresh still by the end of the season because they play nobody in conference.

AriGhold
can say the same about the big 10. Vt>slowhio st

Lol slowhio state, we are 10x faster than boise

BC02
please explain how the big 10 (which is having its most competitive, best season in ages) is horrible this year? Oh wait you can't because you make rash generalizations about every sport you comment on. their t3 teams have only beat at most 1 ranked team all year

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:17 AM
denard robinson would make your team his bitch.

BCO2 doesn't even know who his team is. One year it's Utah, one year TCU, one year Boise. I'm sure a few years ago it was BYU and Hawaii. Notice that he doesn't say **** about Utah or Wyoming anymore. Utah, a team that would finish ahead of EVERYONE in the Big Ten but instead got exposed in back to back weeks when they played a good TCU team and an awful Notre Dame team.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:18 AM
iowa, penn state, illinois, michigan, northwestern are all much more difficult games than wyoming, utah state, san jose state, new mexico state, and idaho. You're crazy if you think otherwise. Ohio state played penn state, iowa, and michigan in three straight weeks. Please, show me anywhere in boise's schedule that even comes close to that. Oh thats right, even if boise played v tech, oregon state, nevada back to back to back it still wouldn'e be as hard. Instead, they have essentially bye weeks between any good team they play. Every aq conference team has wear and tear from playing against bigger, better, more physical teams. Boise is completely fresh still by the end of the season because they play nobody in conference. fresno,nv btb>pst and iowa. Mich sucks

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:19 AM
their t3 teams have only beat at most 1 ranked team all year

You keep pointing this out, but the non top 25 teams they beat are much better teams than the ones Boise has played. Please, compare the WAC and Big Ten and show me who in the WAC would beat who in the Big Ten. (you can leave out Boise, b/c I know you'll just say they'd beat everyone)

-=Zeus=-!
11-24-2010, 11:19 AM

Btw Ohio State beat Iowa when they were r20. Your not as smart as you think you are.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:20 AM
bco2 doesn't even know who his team is. One year it's utah, one year tcu, one year boise. I'm sure a few years ago it was byu and hawaii. Notice that he doesn't say **** about utah or wyoming anymore. Utah, a team that would finish ahead of everyone in the big ten but instead got exposed in back to back weeks when they played a good tcu team and an awful notre dame team. i root for the teams that get ****ed over by the bull**** system. I still think utah wins the pac 10 the next 3 yrs and would had had a good shot at the big 10 this year. And utah is in my sig.

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:21 AM
fresno,nv btb>pst and iowa. Mich sucks

Iowa would wreck those teams. Penn State would beat them, but the Nevada/Penn State game may be decent. And Denard Robinson would put up 500+ yards of offense against any of those teams. No doubt anyone can score against Michigan, but none of those WAC teams would keep up with our offense.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:21 AM
btw ohio state beat iowa when they were r20. Your not as smart as you think you are. and where are they now?

DatDereCe11Tech
11-24-2010, 11:22 AM
So you honestly think that because their strength of schedule is better that the WAC has a more difficult group of teams? You're a fuking moron. Their SOS is boosted by the fact that Hawaii plays an equally god awful schedule. The Ohio State win by Wisconsin is better than any win that TCU or Boise has all year.

my god you are on stupid fukk

SOS doesn't just take into consideration the W-L record of your opponents, but it takes into consideration the W-L record of the opponents of your opponents

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:22 AM
iowa would wreck those teams. Penn state would beat them, but the nevada/penn state game may be decent. And denard robinson would put up 500+ yards of offense against any of those teams. No doubt anyone can score against michigan, but none of those wac teams would keep up with our offense.
nev could outscore mich and would manhandle psu

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:23 AM
i root for the teams that get ****ed over by the bull**** system. I still think utah wins the pac 10 the next 3 yrs and would had had a good shot at the big 10 this year. And utah is in my sig.

I hope you're right about Utah winning the Pac 10 as long as Harbaugh isn't still at Stanford. I don't see it happening, 1 in the first 3 years maybe. I like Utah, but I'm not foolish enough to believe that they were great this year.

BC02

sos doesn't just take into consideration the w-l record of your opponents, but it takes into consideration the w-l record of the opponents of your opponents
thats the logic of the sports section

-=Zeus=-!
and where are they now?

24. Still, good try.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:24 AM
i hope you're right about utah winning the pac 10 as long as harbaugh isn't still at stanford. I don't see it happening, 1 in the first 3 years maybe. I like utah, but i'm not foolish enough to believe that they were great this year. no one is in the pac 10 this year

Backus24
11-24-2010, 11:24 AM

Are we going by end of season rankings or where they were ranked when we played?

Because at the end of the season Boise will have beaten 1 as well, Virginia Tech.

You mean the same VT that lost to James Madison?

You mean the same VT that is always a preseason "dark horse" for the NCG, but always struggles in a weak ACC.

You mean the same Virginia Tech who is 0-13 against top 5 teams under Beamer?

Because, like Utah, Nevada is only in the Top 25 because Ohio State Newark campus could go 9-1 in the WAC.

AQ conferences actually have teams that can pull upsets.

Wonder why the BCS rankings only allow it to be 1/3 of the formula?

Because people who can think correctly realize that even in a down year, Penn St, Illinois, Iowa would still walk a WAC schedule.

You're really reaching only because you want the BCS to go down, which is guaranteed through 2014 by the way, no matter what happens this year.

You should type in huge letters in your reply to make it look like you have a good point

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM

I disagree. I'm sure once Boise puts up 45+ points on Nevada, and Nevada scores 10 you'll still believe that Nevada has great team and the only reason they did awful is because Boise could beat one of the struggling NFL teams.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:25 AM
24. Still, good try. wow. Slowhio states marquee victory is over #24. Put them in the ncg now!!!!!!!!

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:27 AM

SOS doesn't just take into consideration the W-L record of your opponents, but it takes into consideration the W-L record of the opponents of your opponents

I encourage you to show me which teams Boise beat that are better than Wisconsins. I'll wait.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-24-2010, 11:29 AM
Wonder why the BCS rankings only allow it to be 1/3 of the formula?

Because people who can think correctly realize that even in a down year, Penn St, Illinois, Iowa would still walk a WAC schedule.

You're really reaching only because you want the BCS to go down, which is guaranteed through 2014 by the way, no matter what happens this year.

You should type in huge letters in your reply to make it look like you have a good point

so let me get this right, the computer rankings mean nothing because they are just computers and don't watch the games

the voters rankings mean nothing because it's a popularity contest

what excuse are you gonna use when Boise wins the national title?

JMath
11-24-2010, 11:29 AM
no one is in the pac 10 this year

Come on now. Stanford and Oregon are both good teams. They may not be the best teams in the country in your eyes, but to say they're no good is ridiculous. Although, Luckless Stanford next year could be in for some trouble. Next year will be another down year for the Pac 10 probably, so Utah will probably have a chance depending on who they have returning.

_NEMESIS_
11-24-2010, 11:30 AM

Is that why Nevada manhandled Hawaii??

lulz

bill257
11-24-2010, 11:30 AM
and where are they now?

still in the top 25 you ****ing moron

Backus24
11-24-2010, 11:37 AM
so let me get this right, the computer rankings mean nothing because they are just computers and don't watch the games

the voters rankings mean nothing because it's a popularity contest

what excuse are you gonna use when Boise wins the national title?

The computer rankings mean nothing because they don't take margin of victory into account, pissing on mathematicians everywhere.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ys-deathtothebcs101310

Then view TCU beating a #5 Utah, who humans know never should have sniffed the Top Ten, as a big win for TCU.

Or a Top 25 Nevada, who you said yourself isn't deserving of their ranking, as another quality win for Boise. When in reality, Nevada has played absolutely no one at all, and goes 9-1 in the WAC, similar to what Ohio State Newark could have done.

BC02
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
come on now. Stanford and oregon are both good teams. They may not be the best teams in the country in your eyes, but to say they're no good is ridiculous. Although, luckless stanford next year could be in for some trouble. Next year will be another down year for the pac 10 probably, so utah will probably have a chance depending on who they have returning. they are good. But not great.oregon was exposed by cal. Stanfords biggest win is az

ezmac31
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
there is no way BCO2 actually believes anything he says, he has to be a troll which is why he keeps coming back w/new names after perma bans. Datderecellphag is just an idiot i dont think anyone in this sub forum gives anything he says a shred of credibility.

209vaughn
11-24-2010, 11:46 AM
i root for the teams that get ****ed over by the bull**** system. I still think utah wins the pac 10 the next 3 yrs and would had had a good shot at the big 10 this year. And utah is in my sig.

Plz go. Utah would lose to the following 9 out of 10 years.

Oregon
Wisconsin
USC
Ohio State
Stanford
Penn State
Arizona
Iowa
Oregon State
Michigan
UCLA
Michigan State
Purdue

DA_MOSS
11-24-2010, 11:48 AM
BC02 is a phaggot and needs to be punched in his face... I wish I knew what trailor park you lived in so I could come and do it myself

GatorRon24
11-24-2010, 11:49 AM

Yeah. Because computers know all.... They know how to think and sh|t like that.

thefullmonte
11-24-2010, 11:51 AM
wow. Slowhio states marquee victory is over #24. Put them in the ncg now!!!!!!!!

I think very few people outside of the midwest realize how f'ing talented Iowa is this year.

They have had several MAJOR coaching gaffes that cost them some ballgames, but that is a damn good team.

ryan36_1
11-24-2010, 11:54 AM
Well let's use some logic: The top three B10 teams have a combined one loss against the rest of the B10. That means all 8 other B10 teams are starting with 2-3 losses from those teams. Throw in the other inter-conference games, and it's pretty easy to see why there are no other t25 teams (although I'm pretty sure Iowa is still t25).

Do I personally think that an undefeated BSU or TCU is better than a one loss SEC or B10 team? No not at all.

Do I think that an undefeated BSU or TCU should and will get a MNC shot over a 1 loss B10 or SEC team? Definitely.

But just because your butthurt about how weak the WAC and MWC conferences are don't make silly claims about the AQ conferences not named Big East.

Backus24
11-24-2010, 11:54 AM
The computer rankings mean nothing because they don't take margin of victory into account, pissing on mathematicians everywhere.

http://rivals.yahoo.com/ncaa/football/news?slug=ys-deathtothebcs101310

Then view TCU beating a #5 Utah, who humans know never should have sniffed the Top Ten, as a big win for TCU.

Or a Top 25 Nevada, who you said yourself isn't deserving of their ranking, as another quality win for Boise. When in reality, Nevada has played absolutely no one at all, and goes 9-1 in the WAC, similar to what Ohio State Newark could have done.

bump

Quit looking in 1000 mirrors DDCT, you're looks is something you're good in

germanyt
11-24-2010, 11:57 AM
You are right DDCT and BC02. Clearly Auburn and LSU should rematch in the NC.

-=Zeus=-!
11-24-2010, 01:10 PM
I still think utah wins the pac 10 the next 3 yrs and would had had a good shot at the big 10 this year. And utah is in my sig.

isthislifereal.gif

To bad your on spread. Your a pretty bad troll because nobody would believe that.