PDA

View Full Version : I hope you Boise Haters Realize that

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 03:53 PM
if either Auburn or Oregon loses, Boise is going to the BCS title game this year. There is literally zero doubt about that now

at this point, Boise is all the way up to number 5 in the computer rankings and will be top 4 after their game with nevada next week (nevada is number 19 in BCS ranking). They remain number 3 in the human polls and should have chance to improve their ranking significantly next week on the road vs a top 20 team

If Auburn or Oregon loses, Boise will go to number 2 in human polls and #3 in computer polls

their ranking will be wayyyyyyyyy too strong for any 1 loss team to overcome. Boise= title game this year

http://captionsearch.com/pix/urvzh7oyn.png

Immichaelski
11-22-2010, 03:58 PM
lsu will. End of thread.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 04:03 PM
lsu will. End of thread.

the only way LSU is gonna be ahead of Boise is if the voters choose to put them in over Boise.

how is that gonna happen when the Voters have shown tremendous support for Boise all year long? (hell they put in Boise over TCU when TCU won just because it was a close win for TCU)

furthermore, LSU Has been horrible in terms of style points barely winning several games. They have no chance to get in over TCU... much less Boise

germanyt
11-22-2010, 04:21 PM
A quality win over Arkansas will put LSU in that spot OP. The fact that you can even think that an undefeated Boise is better than a 1 loss SEC is laughable. Especially when the loss is to the number 1 team in the country.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 04:26 PM
A quality win over Arkansas will put LSU in that spot OP. The fact that you can even think that an undefeated Boise is better than a 1 loss SEC is laughable. Especially when the loss is to the number 1 team in the country.

Get your head out of your Ass you SEC homer phaggot

there is NO chance...none whatsoever that LSU will get in over Boise

Boise is currently 60 points ahead of LSU. LSU beating Arkansas will not make any more of an impact than Boise beating Nevada (13 ranked team vs 18th ranked team, same sh!t really)

you think voters are gonna put in LSU over Boise when Boise has shredded everything in sight this year while LSU has looked terrible against several mediocre teams (and should probably have 4 losses)??

yea right

bishopbeater
11-22-2010, 04:27 PM

this.
boise can go to the title game, play wisconsin, stanford, lsu or anyone else but they will still get the **** kicked out of them. and i hope they do. but if they prove me wrong so be it.

bishopbeater
11-22-2010, 04:28 PM
Get your head out of your Ass you SEC homer phaggot

there is NO chance...none whatsoever that LSU will get in over Boise

Boise is currently 60 points ahead of LSU. LSU beating Arkansas will not make any more of an impact than Boise beating Nevada (13 ranked team vs 18th ranked team, same sh!t really)

you think voters are gonna put in LSU over Boise when Boise has shredded everything in sight this year while LSU has looked terrible against several mediocre teams (and should probably have 4 losses)??

yea right

same thing? lmao. who has nevada beat? no one. why are they ranked and Hawaii isnt? Hawaii beat em lol. Arkansas would kick the **** outta nevada

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 04:30 PM
same thing? lmao. who has nevada beat? no one. why are they ranked and Hawaii isnt? Hawaii beat em lol. Arkansas would kick the **** outta nevada

none of that matters

this is what the voters are gonna see: Boise destroyed #19 team in the country and LSU barely beat #13 team in the country

Boise gets in easily over LSU. Let's put it this way, unless LSU wins by 3 TDs, they have no chance of even overtaking TCU

BanWagon
11-22-2010, 04:31 PM
this.
boise can go to the title game, play wisconsin, stanford, lsu or anyone else but they will still get the **** kicked out of them. and i hope they do. but if they prove me wrong so be it.

Have you even seen a Boise game? Their offense is as explosive as f*ck. I don't see them getting blown out by any team.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 04:31 PM
Have you even seen a Boise game? Their offense is as explosive as f*ck. I don't see them getting blown out by any team.

this

and their defense is awesome

perhaps the best defensive line in the country...

bishopbeater
11-22-2010, 04:36 PM
none of that matters

this is what the voters are gonna see: Boise destroyed #19 team in the country and LSU barely beat #13 team in the country

Boise gets in easily over LSU. Let's put it this way, unless LSU wins by 3 TDs, they have no chance of even overtaking TCU
ok they get in. who are they going to play?

yes i watched the LT game. most boring game i've seen. but anyways they dont play anyone. and nobody cares if you play 3 decent teams a year. play a good one every week.

this

and their defense is awesome

perhaps the best defensive line in the country...

and no. just no. who have they played thats any good on offense? Hawaii? Hawaii had one of the best offenses a few years ago and got put in a bowl against Georgia and they got the **** kicked out of them.

tyqb4
11-22-2010, 04:38 PM

it would probably put them ahead of bsu or tcu for an at large bcs bowl selection, but not the bcs title game. if they won the SEC there is no doubt they would jump bsu/tcu...but they have to get in the title game to do that.

bishopbeater
11-22-2010, 04:40 PM
it would probably put them ahead of bsu or tcu for an at large bcs bowl selection, but not the bcs title game. if they won the SEC there is no doubt they would jump bsu/tcu...but they have to get in the title game to do that.

which they cannot do. lol. i personally hate lsu cuz im an arkansas fan. but i wish they would get in a bowl game against the non aq's and kick the **** out of them to show that they arent special.

Mac_xX
11-22-2010, 04:40 PM
Any AQ 1 loss team will be ahead of Boise in a spot for a the NC game.

kenonator
11-22-2010, 04:43 PM

get real...

tyqb4
11-22-2010, 04:48 PM
which they cannot do. lol. i personally hate lsu cuz im an arkansas fan. but i wish they would get in a bowl game against the non aq's and kick the **** out of them to show that they arent special.

that's my point. they can't do it this year.

but you're borderline retarded if you don't think bsu or tcu could compete with any team in the country.

stevedarsh
11-22-2010, 04:51 PM
the funny thing is, people were saying this same sh*t about utah 3 weeks ago. the CFB peanut gallery seems to think its in vogue to overrate mid majors

Mac_xX
11-22-2010, 04:53 PM
get real...

You're right.

Any 1 loss AQ team SHOULD be in a NC spot over Boise.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 04:54 PM

no they fukking won't, numbnuts

boise is 70 points ahead of the best 1 loss team - LSU Right now

that's not gonna change considering that boise still has to play a top 20 Nevada team which will help boost their rankings tremendously

no 1 loss team has a chance in hell to get in over Boise this year

bishopbeater
11-22-2010, 05:02 PM
that's my point. they can't do it this year.

but you're borderline retarded if you don't think bsu or tcu could compete with any team in the country.
sure they can play with anyone. anyone can play with anyone. anything can happen in football. but if boise moved to the sec and played good teams every week they would go 5-6, 6-6. and everyone would see that they arent special.

You're right.

Any 1 loss AQ team SHOULD be in a NC spot over Boise.
this.

no they fukking won't, numbnuts

boise is 70 points ahead of the best 1 loss team - LSU Right now

that's not gonna change considering that boise still has to play a top 20 Nevada team which will help boost their rankings tremendously

no 1 loss team has a chance in hell to get in over Boise this year

Nevada isnt a top 20 team. not even a top 25 team. they havent played a good team all year. that isnt what i would consider a quality win. but you're right about saying they will get in over a one loss team. but who are they going to play? they wont put two non-aq schools into the title game. Oregon will more than likely win out (hopefully) and i hope bama kills auburn. it would depend on who's ranked higher at the time to decide who would go, tcu or boise. i wish tcu would move to the sec. back in the swc arkansas and texas and all them kicked the crap out of them every year.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 05:20 PM
sure they can play with anyone. anyone can play with anyone. anything can happen in football. but if boise moved to the sec and played good teams every week they would go 5-6, 6-6. and everyone would see that they arent special.

this.

Nevada isnt a top 20 team. not even a top 25 team. they havent played a good team all year. that isnt what i would consider a quality win. but you're right about saying they will get in over a one loss team. but who are they going to play? they wont put two non-aq schools into the title game. Oregon will more than likely win out (hopefully) and i hope bama kills auburn. it would depend on who's ranked higher at the time to decide who would go, tcu or boise. i wish tcu would move to the sec. back in the swc arkansas and texas and all them kicked the crap out of them every year.

boise will get in over TCU

it's gonna be boise vs Oregon this year...no doubt about it

jeremy1ns
11-22-2010, 05:32 PM
Is the question will they or should they? Will they..probably; should they...HELL no. There are 25 teams in the country that could go 12-0 with that schedule. Play one team worth a damn all year.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Is the question will they or should they? Will they..probably; should they...HELL no. There are 25 teams in the country that could go 12-0 with that schedule. Play one team worth a damn all year.

boise is 4-0 against top 15 teams last 5 years

all of those are road games BTW. Find me another team that's 4-0 on the road vs top 15 teams like that

AriGhold
11-22-2010, 05:38 PM

all of those are road games BTW. Find me another team that's 4-0 on the road vs top 15 teams like that

probably because all those teams have played 3x that many top 15 teams in that span.

Backus24
11-22-2010, 05:39 PM

notsureifsrs.jpg

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 05:42 PM
probably because all those teams have played 3x that many top 15 teams in that span.

not really

most teams only play about 1, maybe 2 top 15 teams a year

Oregon has only played 1 game this year vs a top 15 team (the same amount as Boise, yet nobody seems to notice that)

Backus24
11-22-2010, 05:46 PM

For fun, I looked up OSU's stats

I got to wins over 4 top 15 opponents on the road just counting the 05' and 06' season. I'm not going to keep counting as not to embarrass you further.

JTrain306
11-22-2010, 05:50 PM
if either Auburn or Oregon loses

stopped reading there

http://imgur.com/Mma5d.gif

AriGhold
11-22-2010, 05:51 PM

I got to wins over 4 top 15 opponents on the road just counting the 05' and 06' season. I'm not going to keep counting as not to embarrass you further.

lol thanks for looking that up i was feeling lazy today.

so that's just a team in the big 10, not one in the SEC who would clearly have a more difficult schedule.

DDCT, did you look in 10,000 mirrors in every angle imaginable to come to the understanding that boise st has an impressive schedule?

jeremy1ns
11-22-2010, 05:51 PM

4 in 5 years...awesome that's almost 1 a year. Yes we know Boise can get up for that 1 tough game a year. Try going through an 8 game tough conference schedule where only 2 of those are lesser competition. 12-0 aint happenin

TheStack
11-22-2010, 05:52 PM
I want a playoff system

NAOOOOO

Backus24
11-22-2010, 05:57 PM
lol thanks for looking that up i was feeling lazy today.

so that's just a team in the big 10, not one in the SEC who would clearly have a more difficult schedule.

DDCT, did you look in 10,000 mirrors in every angle imaginable to come to the understanding that boise st has an impressive schedule?

I'm actually in the middle of homework and was so impressed with that statement I had to deviate for a couple minutes.

DatDereCe11Tech
11-22-2010, 05:59 PM

OSU lost to wisconsin this year phaggot

JTrain306
11-22-2010, 06:00 PM
Boise lost to wisconsin this year phaggot
quoted for fail

AriGhold
11-22-2010, 06:02 PM

clearly playing 2-3x more top teams with a good record is more impressive than 4-0 over a 4 year period. everyone but BC02 knows that.

and urine idiot lol boise.

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/5672/datderecelltechjc1vm3.jpg

DA_MOSS
11-22-2010, 06:03 PM

http://www.threadbombing.com/data/media/2/owl_hoo.gif (http://www.threadbombing.com/details.php?image_id=5272)

AriGhold
11-22-2010, 06:13 PM
where did you go?

rektt
11-22-2010, 06:21 PM
Gators in '08

#4 LSU (51-21)
#6 UGA (49-10)
#1 Bama (SEC title) (31-20)
#20 @FSU (45-15)
#25 USCe (56-6)
and the title game against #1 OU (24-14)

That's 08 alone. I know it isnt 4-0 agaisnt top 15 teams on the road, but I'm sure they were just as good in that 5 year span.

added scores because he makes a big deal about beating MWC teams by 50

Backus24
11-22-2010, 06:42 PM
OSU lost to wisconsin this year phaggot

lol

You clearly asked for a team to match Boise's historic run of 4 road wins against Top 15 teams in a 5 year timespan.

I gave you one of the dozen teams that could say the same thing, except doing it in 2 years.

You suck at debating, but at least your looks are something you're good in

Packers64
11-26-2010, 11:13 PM
http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/9317/boise.jpg (http://img51.imageshack.us/i/boise.jpg/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 21 seconds

This forum requires that you wait 45 seconds between posts. Please try again in 2 seconds

JTrain306
12-09-2010, 05:16 PM
same thing? lmao. who has nevada beat?

Boise State!