PDA

View Full Version : My meals for today (CUTTING)

Colinzor
11-21-2010, 01:27 PM
first of for lunch tomorrow im having some chicken with a turkey slice and a home made sauce with uncle bens microwave egg fried rice. that sound alright to you guys?

having trouble getting my diet in check for cutting. (first time cutting here)

here are my meals for todayt what u guys think its a bit rough and some info is missing here goes anyway.

breakfast

protein shake 1 scoup with water

porridge with 2 cups of water and some milk

protein 11.0g
carbs 60.0g
fat 8.0g

lunch

3 slimming world sausages from the butchers. contain minimum ammount of fat as there from slimming world its a weight loss program thing that runs in my town. and there from the butchers so no numbers from them sorry :(.

so 3 slimming world sausges

2 very large eggs with yolk
calories 107g x2
protein 9.1g x2
carbs - trace (no idea what that means)

dinner

1 chicken breast from a roast chicken (again dont know the numbers for that) stand supermarket chicken lol

3 roasties (those potatoes with the skin on them you roast in the oven)

said per 100g
calories 178
protein 2.5g
carbs 24.2g
fat 8.0g

glass of milk

snack i had a bowl of shredded wheat bitesize with milk (semi skimmed)

before bed i iwll have a protein shake with semi skimmed milk and 1 scoup of whey protein

--------

thats my diet for today this would be a typical sunday for me but ui dont usualy eat this much everyday and its really the first day iv tryed to count calories and stuff properly.

trying to lose weight what you think guys did i do alright today? and sorry i know some of the info is missing i got all i could

thanks alot.

matthew3881
11-21-2010, 02:53 PM
r u asking if these foods will help u lose weight? y would we know and u wouldnt? eat like this for a week and then step on the scale. ull have ur answer

Colinzor
11-21-2010, 03:14 PM
because people here are more knowledgeable and i want to know if they are suitable for cutting so i can eat more.. i dont have weeks to spend doing trial and error i want to get stuck in straight away

jake1224
11-21-2010, 03:20 PM
Theoretically, anything is suitable for cutting.

titus666
11-21-2010, 09:59 PM
I'm assuming you have already been through all of the stickies and done some research on the topic otherwise go there now. You need to track your calorie intake somehow. I use an Iphone app and I enter in all of the values for each item myself. A lot of people use Fitday. It is the only real way to get a relatively accurate total. To lose weight you need to be in a caloric deficient state meaning that you should be consuming less calories than you use. Calculate your BMR then add you calorie expenditure for the day on top of that. There is a site but I can't remember what it is called. I think PBateman2 has posted it before. Once you work out what you need each day for maintainence simply reduce your calorie intake. By how much is up to you. I am currently cutting and I am consuming roughly 2000cals per day with protein making up the majority of my cals. I try to consume at least 240g per day to preserve lean muscle. Try to limit your carbs as much as possible (I only eat them on the days I train) and make sure you are getting a good amount of HEALTY fats. You can't really make a post like yours without having any background information. Do some research and make sure that you are counting your cals properly. To lose fat more quickly do some HIIT or some high intensity cardio. Hope this helps out but you really need to get in and do some reading. Good Luck!!