PDA

View Full Version : Mayweather's gonna call out Paul Williams now

rainieravesouth
11-20-2010, 08:35 PM
LOL at people thinking Mayweather would even think about fighting Sergio after what just took place.

rainieravesouth
11-20-2010, 08:38 PM
lol @ Pacquiao negotiating with Mosley

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

strong ALT lol.

Arum's negotiationing, not pacquiao. Mayweather does all of his negotiating. so who's he in talks with right now? oh wait....

StabMastaArson
11-20-2010, 08:59 PM
LOL at people thinking Mayweather would even think about fighting Sergio after what just took place.

Disagree brah, PWill still poses too much of a risk to Fraud's "0" to ever entertain the thought of fighting him; he's too much of a coward and a duck to ever call him out.

As I've said for months, he'll fight 'A Mere Con' in the UK, which fits his low-risk/high-reward template perfectly (assuming he doesn't lose to Maidana).

rainieravesouth
11-20-2010, 09:04 PM
Disagree brah, PWill still poses too much of a risk to Fraud's "0" to ever entertain the thought of fighting him; he's too much of a coward and a duck to ever call him out.

As I've said for months, he'll fight 'A Mere Con' in the UK, which fits his low-risk/high-reward template perfectly (assuming he doesn't lose to Maidana).

yeah, PBF's huge in the UK, from what i hear. I'd rather see the jr. welters fight each other though. winner of khan/maidana and bradley/alexander

if khan can take maidana's punches, he wins. bradley/alexander is a pick 'em.

There was chatter for alittle bit that PBF-malignaggi was in the works. lol