PDA

View Full Version : anyone else finding these broadcasters tn retarded?

Davis_Ever
11-18-2010, 06:55 PM
Possibly the worst ive ever heard...whos calling this game?

AssyrianMuscle
11-18-2010, 06:57 PM
i noticed a bunch of mixups in the beginning. like in the begininng someone said blahblahblah lets introduct the miami offensive line then starts naming bears players.

Davis_Ever
11-18-2010, 07:02 PM
i noticed a bunch of mixups in the beginning. like in the begininng someone said blahblahblah lets introduct the miami offensive line then starts naming bears players.

i didnt even see that....just the stupid banter thats going on between them. they sound awful, rather listen to kornheiser

Pro_Shark
11-18-2010, 07:07 PM
Yes can't stand them. I've decided already that I'm pretty much watching every Thursday night game on mute.

sleet83
11-18-2010, 07:09 PM
I SAW YOUR PRE-GAME MEAL MIKE

IT WAS A SIX POUND HAMBURGER

HAW HAW HAW HAW

stfu

It's really only one guy that's ruining it by talking during penalty announcement and attempting to crack jokes. The other guys aren't THAT bad.. like not Joe Buck level.. but we could Miami isn't the only party with their 4th string employees in..

GPx
11-18-2010, 07:37 PM
It's Matt Millen bro.

He's been a joke for years now yet for some reason the NFL Network decided to give him a job. He's horrendous.

(Joe Theisman is the other)

slick305
11-18-2010, 07:39 PM
Yea these commentators suck donkey balls. I can't follow the game cuz they are so boring and they put a lot of damn commercials