PDA

View Full Version : Anybody using Jefit workout log on Android?

SYKO227
11-18-2010, 12:10 PM
It's FREE.
Has high ratings. "Workout Planner with hundreds of workout exercise."
Pretty cool app, should be useful for a lot of people here.

http://www.appbrain.com/app/jefit-workout-fitness-gymlog/je.fit
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/661/screenfv.jpg

There is also a plugin if u want for this that adds animations on exercises. No more amidoinitright?

"This exercise animation package is a plug-in for JEFIT only. It contains 300+ exercises. You need to install JEFIT before downloading this plug-in.
Minimum 15MB SD card required"
http://www.appbrain.com/app/jefit-exercise-animation/je.fit.img

*Something wrong with this dude though, he's pretty sw0le,but half his a55 is facing forward,LOL.

themadgreek187
11-18-2010, 12:28 PM
didn't this used to be fitdroid?

MaxPunishment
11-18-2010, 12:29 PM
How do you find it is entering in all the set/rep info during a workout? I initially downloaded a workout log last year when I first got an android phone, but then after fooling around with it for a little bit I figured it was just way too much of a pain in the ass to enter in all the info compared to just writing it down in a training manual by hand. I do like how in these you can track your progress and figure out any number of statistics about your workouts, but I just think it takes too long to record all the info. Plus I'd be worried about losing my phone or dropping a weight on my phone in the gym as a couple of my moron buddies have done haha

Hilarious pic of the guy though, classic

SYKO227
11-18-2010, 01:40 PM
Well I just d/l it...so I can't say how easy it is. I would also be worried about taking my new phone to the gym anyway. Figured it might come in handy for some.

Oh, I don't know if this was Fitdroid.

szeitz
12-13-2010, 03:17 AM
Well I just d/l it...so I can't say how easy it is. I would also be worried about taking my new phone to the gym anyway. Figured it might come in handy for some.

Oh, I don't know if this was Fitdroid.

Hello all,

I take my phone with me everywhere, so that means the gym as well.
I've been using this software for quiet a few months now. It's quiet handy to have all my stats with me all the time.
Also you only need to enter your workout once and when you do your first workout u enter the weight and all that. After that the last weight you worked with comes up in the weight selection part as well as reps. So after first use it is pretty quick to enter the numbers.

And is handy to quikly look up a new exercise if I decide to do something new and it has a timer as weel :) !

jmoh
12-13-2010, 03:21 AM
I've been using it for awhile now. Works well for what I do.

8lude9
09-05-2011, 07:08 PM
i just downloaded it.. it seems pretty tight. Tomorrow's lift will be the moment of truth when i test it out on LEGGG day :)

Chunkithunder
09-05-2011, 07:10 PM
Been using it for a while, use it to log everything

Strengthftw
09-05-2011, 08:10 PM
gonna try it out now

JasonHannen
02-23-2012, 02:11 AM
I have started using it, it is a really good app on Samsung Galaxy.

I still haven't figured out if I should get the premium app

bigcox
03-22-2012, 10:48 PM
Yea this app is awesome. Use it all the time. Paper sucks. U can also go online to their web and update stuff their or search pre built workout programs.

trev71
05-07-2012, 07:24 AM
Jefit blows... I do progressive sets... so I have to enter the workout for each set....

IE: Dumbbell Flat Press 10 reps 1 set
Dumbbell Flat Press 8 reps 1 set
Dumbbell Flat Press 6 reps 1 set
Dumbbell Flat Press 4 reps 1 set

Oh yea, have to add in my warm up too..

Garbage, unless all your sets are the same... warmup included...

ramone2485
07-17-2012, 11:06 AM
Wow! Jefit is a lot better than I thought it'd be. It gave me a lot of ideas for at home quad workouts. I thought squat and lunge is all I could do. Turns out I was VERY wrong. Definitely my fav fitness app so far. I've tried 4 so far.

Dave P
07-17-2012, 11:52 AM
Been using it for over a year now.

Awesome app.

My phone is my MP3 player so it works well for me.

SYKO227
08-11-2012, 12:26 AM
bump for new users

http://jefit.com/

infamous0605
03-05-2013, 12:28 PM
I've used it for a few weeks now and i really like being able to input my reps, weight, and rest time in there. You can download hundreds of routines off the website or just make one your own. Simple quick and great motivated to try and beat yourself to your previous weeks. Now if i could sync it with bodyspace on here that would be amazing because the bodybuilding.com workout tracker is garbage and even on a new phone its to slow to keep it up. But, I love the community on bodyspace. Lets get together with jefit and make this world a better place haha!

edgkova
04-25-2013, 12:46 AM
I've used it for a few weeks now and i really like being able to input my reps, weight, and rest time in there. You can download hundreds of routines off the website or just make one your own. Simple quick and great motivated to try and beat yourself to your previous weeks. Now if i could sync it with bodyspace on here that would be amazing because the bodybuilding.com workout tracker is garbage and even on a new phone its to slow to keep it up. But, I love the community on bodyspace. Lets get together with jefit and make this world a better place haha!

I agree with you, this is the best apps ever and it would be great to sync bodyspace with jefit :)

SYKO227
04-25-2013, 04:28 AM
Man, that's 6 extra low post lurkers ITT I posted some time back. Never seen so many new posters in a single thread.

Auburn RSX-S
04-25-2013, 09:54 AM
can it track super sets or drop sets or anything like that?

I'm using fitocracy basically to help me track my lifting metrics but it can't do any superset/dropset. I've talked to one of the developers (the main android dev) about it and he said they're working on that.

LordGrover
09-27-2013, 05:11 AM

I agree with you, this is the best apps ever and it would be great to sync bodyspace with jefit :)
Ditto. I'll check to see if it's been mentioned on the jefit forum when I get a minute.

Shadowwalker65
03-09-2014, 05:11 PM
Works great take my phone with me and able to change and tweak workout to fit my needs, also helps son track what he is doing, have been using for two weeks now really like it

maxiim666
03-10-2014, 05:35 AM
any familiar apps for ios ?

GMan260
05-27-2014, 01:11 PM
Jefit blows... I do progressive sets... so I have to enter the workout for each set....

IE: Dumbbell Flat Press 10 reps 1 set
Dumbbell Flat Press 8 reps 1 set
Dumbbell Flat Press 6 reps 1 set
Dumbbell Flat Press 4 reps 1 set

Oh yea, have to add in my warm up too..

Garbage, unless all your sets are the same... warmup included...
If you enter 10,8,6,4 in the rep box it will do the number of reps.

Jnvlv
09-12-2015, 03:24 PM
GREAT app to track strength and body stats

I can see what I did last week and beyond and customize workouts or pick from the premade routines

Also, I don't use it but it let's you track the time it takes you to do a set which is cool. I DEF use the timer in between sets to keep me on track and focused

Can't imagine my workouts without it

A serious gym goer tracks progress and works with numbers. Yes feeling it out is important too but logging allows for creation of new routines without repetition and lets you see your strength in any exercise that you have done before. I can't remember ALL this stuff so it's good to have a baseline