PDA

View Full Version : Are We Going Pretend The MAC/WAC DIdnt Get Exposed Today?

sam132
11-13-2010, 05:27 PM
?????????? TCU hardly beating san diego state lmao and utah getting there ass handed to them by ND? ND? LOLLL

charity4thepoor
11-13-2010, 05:36 PM
u mean the MWC and only MWC

double fail in OP

sam132
11-13-2010, 05:40 PM
u mean the MWC and only MWC

double fail in OP

who cares

bill257
11-13-2010, 05:46 PM
Yeah they all suck donkey balls. Voters need to drop these phaggots to 9 or 10.

cheerupemokid
11-13-2010, 05:46 PM
?????????? TCU hardly beating san diego state lmao and utah getting there ass handed to them by ND? ND? LOLLL

San Diego State isn't a bad team. Mizzou needed a miracle TD pass at the end of the game to beat them. Also, I fail to see how the fact that a MWC opponent could compete with TCU exposes the MWC.

Exposes it as what? A conference better than the Big East and ACC in football?

Bowyermania
11-13-2010, 05:49 PM
San Diego State isn't a bad team. Mizzou needed a miracle TD pass at the end of the game to beat them. Also, I fail to see how the fact that a MWC opponent could compete with TCU exposes the MWC.

repped

sam132
11-13-2010, 05:49 PM

uhh u trollin? Boise state needed a miracle to beat Vtech AT HOME.

tyqb4
11-13-2010, 05:52 PM

.......i don't even

charity4thepoor
11-13-2010, 05:53 PM
.......i don't even

its pretty obvious the retard doesn't watch football

Bowyermania
11-13-2010, 05:55 PM
lol at the OP who didn't even mention the conference he supposedly said "got exposed" ... you fail bro

kethnaab

*Scratches head*

sam132
its pretty obvious the retard doesn't watch football

you phaggot, boise state needed a late drive to beat vtech, and if the MWC's top team could hardly beat the ACC top team, what do you think the rest of the ACC would do to MWC ****ty teams?

charity4thepoor
11-13-2010, 05:56 PM
you phaggot, boise state needed a late drive to beat vtech, and if the MWC's top team could hardly beat the ACC top team, what do you think the rest of the ACC would do to MWC ****ty teams?

it wasn't at home you ****ing dumbass

Bowyermania
11-13-2010, 05:59 PM

Boise isn't in the MWC yet genius ... still in the WAC ... do you watch football?

sam132
11-13-2010, 06:01 PM
it wasn't at home you ****ing dumbass

Boise isn't in the MWC yet genius ... still in the WAC ... do you watch football?

oh i got hte MWC n MAC confused, i think you guys arent getting the fcking point.

You're telling me the Depth of the WAC is better then the depth of the ACC?

yes or no question.

cheerupemokid
11-13-2010, 06:01 PM

1. Boise st. played VTech at Fed Ex Field in Washington DC.

2. Boise State is still in the WAC though they are moving to the MWC

3. Va Tech is undefeated in ACC conference play

I think you should just stop.

dooppoops
11-13-2010, 06:02 PM
Big east and ACC are worse than the MWC. Utah is going to stink up the already smelly Pac 12 next year.

sam132
11-13-2010, 06:03 PM
Big east and ACC are worse than the MWC. Utah is going to stink up the already smelly Pac 12 next year.

Dont get this argurment, if the top team of the ACC almost beat the top team of the WAC, they're very comparable.

You dont only look at one team in the whole fckin conference.

BalboaTHEbeasT
11-13-2010, 06:04 PM
Does the OP even watch college football? Boise plays in the MWC already? Boise played VaTech in Idaho? SDSU is actually a good team this year OP, beat a then ranked Air Force, gave TCU and Mizzou a close game.

sam132
11-13-2010, 06:07 PM
Does the OP even watch college football? Boise plays in the MWC already? Boise played VaTech in Idaho? SDSU is actually a good team this year OP, beat a then ranked Air Force, gave TCU and Mizzou a close game.

i dont watch the MWC and WAC.

So you're telling me Nevada could beat Miami or Fresno could beat NC State ?

cheerupemokid
11-13-2010, 06:09 PM

Neither would be shocking.

BalboaTHEbeasT
11-13-2010, 06:12 PM

I think it'd be a closer game than you think. I think if they played 10 times Nevada and Fresno would win 5. Miami isnt the Miami of 10 years ago.

sam132
11-13-2010, 06:12 PM
Neither would be shocking.

lmao u srs? Florida state/Miami/NC state could beat any three teams the WAC could throw at them other then boise state.

sam132
11-13-2010, 06:13 PM
I think it'd be a closer game than you think. I think if they played 10 times Nevada and Fresno would win 5. Miami isnt the Miami of 10 years ago.

we're talking about the depth of the conferences, not just miami in general

stevedarsh
11-13-2010, 06:13 PM
WAC/MWC/Big East/ACC are all on the same level. and that level is sh*t.

feardafronfz3
11-13-2010, 06:16 PM

http://media.giantbomb.com/uploads/0/9451/884279-time_to_stop_posting_super.jpg

P51
11-13-2010, 06:23 PM
WAC/MWC/Big East/ACC are all on the same level. and that level is sh*t.
This.

BalboaTHEbeasT
11-13-2010, 06:24 PM
we're talking about the depth of the conferences, not just miami in general

I'm not talking about Miami in general, just stating that Miami and FSU, the supposed football powerhouses of the ACC are down and have been for awhile. But yeah for the most part I think the top 4 teams in the WAC (Boise, Nevada, Hawaii and Fresno) and the top teams in the MWC (Utah, TCU, BYU any other year) would have a 50/50 shot against any ACC or Big East team, but Boise and TCU would have better odds IMO. Do I think Tulsa or New Mexico could beat an ACC team? No, but the top teams in those two conferences could play with damn near anyone.

sam132
11-13-2010, 06:44 PM
I'm not talking about Miami in general, just stating that Miami and FSU, the supposed football powerhouses of the ACC are down and have been for awhile. But yeah for the most part I think the top 4 teams in the WAC (Boise, Nevada, Hawaii and Fresno) and the top teams in the MWC (Utah, TCU, BYU any other year) would have a 50/50 shot against any ACC or Big East team, but Boise and TCU would have better odds IMO. Do I think Tulsa or New Mexico could beat an ACC team? No, but the top teams in those two conferences could play with damn near anyone.

lol utah got smashed by ND and hardly beat Pitt. Lets be reality.