View Full Version : ***OFFICIAL**Arsenal FC CREW******

m1keyy
11-13-2010, 11:28 AM
you know whats up

http://4upz.almsloob.com/uploads/images/www.almsloob.com-25a0bbb94c.png

frozennorth
11-13-2010, 12:45 PM
United rules.

But seriously I really admire the gunners for how they play and how they try and run the club in a smart way financially. More clubs need to follow their model or there will be big issues.

m1keyy
11-13-2010, 01:49 PM
United rules.

But seriously I really admire the gunners for how they play and how they try and run the club in a smart way financially. More clubs need to follow their model or there will be big issues.

lol true epl has become a sort play thing for rich foreign billionaires, sad to see most clubs in debt incurred because of owners, look at what happened to liverpool, lol united sold ronaldo and most of that transfer money went to paying debt, united is a great club with history and sir alex , as much i h8 tht purple nosed , is a genius

iloverat
11-13-2010, 02:31 PM
arsenal brah here..tough game tommorow, united and city dropped points so would be a good win, i fancy us to nick it 2-1 or something..fabregas to return to form

m1keyy
11-13-2010, 03:37 PM
arsenal brah here..tough game tommorow, united and city dropped points so would be a good win, i fancy us to nick it 2-1 or something..fabregas to return to form

fabregas hasn't been himself the past few games , good news is van persie is back (finally) but i reckon he'll get injured during international break...again... lolz

m1keyy
11-14-2010, 01:48 AM
bump, Arsenal vs Everton today boyss, letss gooooooooo

probs gnna be

Fabiański

Sagna - Squillaci - Djourou - Clichy

Denílson - Song

Walcott - Fàbregas - Nasri

van Persie

iloverat
11-14-2010, 02:53 AM
bump, Arsenal vs Everton today boyss, letss gooooooooo

probs gnna be

Fabiański

Sagna - Squillaci - Djourou - Clichy

Denílson - Song

Walcott - Fàbregas - Nasri

van Persie

tbh i dont see van persie starting, he only got 25 mins against newcastle and then didnt even feature vs wolves, it'll be most likely chamahk or bendtner.

i doubt denilson starts too will probs be wilshere or diaby and i hope so because i think denilson is the worst midfielder we have..when fit should be song, ramsey, cesc..or song, diaby, cesc.

i think arshavin may play ahead of walcott today also, i think wenger likes arshavin in the big matches away from home because he has a bit of magic.

im not confident with our defence without tommy v, djourou is very suspect and clichy is so inconsistent. Still i dont thin the league is all that this year so i give us a chance, hoping fabregas and nasri magic will be enough today

Tycho_Brohe
11-14-2010, 06:24 AM
anyone else tryin to watch the Arse on Fox Soccer Plus and the shiit's all scrambled?

fukk this bullshiit yo

m1keyy
11-14-2010, 06:28 AM
bro um watching on myp2p.eu off of sopcast, its running perfect

streams

http://atdhe.net/28289/watch-everton-vs-arsenal

http://atdhe.net/28351/watch-everton-vs-arsenal

http://myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=93737&part=sports

m1keyy
11-14-2010, 06:30 AM
tbh i dont see van persie starting, he only got 25 mins against newcastle and then didnt even feature vs wolves, it'll be most likely chamahk or bendtner.

i doubt denilson starts too will probs be wilshere or diaby and i hope so because i think denilson is the worst midfielder we have..when fit should be song, ramsey, cesc..or song, diaby, cesc.

i think arshavin may play ahead of walcott today also, i think wenger likes arshavin in the big matches away from home because he has a bit of magic.

im not confident with our defence without tommy v, djourou is very suspect and clichy is so inconsistent. Still i dont thin the league is all that this year so i give us a chance, hoping fabregas and nasri magic will be enough today

yeah bro so far so good though, our defence lacks a captain without tommy v, djourou is good but he makes too many retarded errors and he's a tad slow, lol @ wilshere playing, wenger said he was gnna rest him

iloverat
11-14-2010, 08:11 AM
wow at my wizardry, got the team exactly right and got the score exact and with cesc returigto form :-) great result and good performance except last 10 mins

m1keyy
11-14-2010, 09:02 AM
haha yeah nice call mate, the last 10 minutes was pretty dreadful considering everton scored to last minute goals vs united...

prayyy now haha, sunderland are up at stamford bridge by a goal to nil ahah

Arsenal01
11-14-2010, 09:57 AM
IN!!!

I now have a place to spread my reps!

GUNNERS FTW!

m1keyy
11-14-2010, 10:00 AM
only 2 points off of chelsea now haha, they've been battered at home

J03
11-14-2010, 10:10 AM
Great weekend for us. United and Chelsea missing out on 3 points. Big game next weekend against the scum! Come on the Arsenal!

m1keyy
11-15-2010, 05:53 AM
yeahh bro North London Derby coming up , heres a video to get people going =P

giFye-58T7E

m1keyy
11-19-2010, 05:08 AM
bumped for the North London derby tommorow lunch time in the UK!!

come on GUNNERS

Arsenal01
11-20-2010, 03:42 PM
Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

joedirt87
11-20-2010, 03:48 PM
Just an observation from what I've seen from boards and fans in the stands, but are most Middle Eastern/Muslim football fans supporters of Arsenal, at least in England ? Serious question, and just wanted to know whether agree/disagree. I see Middle Eastern peoples at Old Trafford as well, but the Emirates/Highbury looks like a higher amount. Is this because of a high concentration of Arab population in London or some other factor ? Just an observation.

Arsenal01
11-20-2010, 04:04 PM
Just an observation from what I've seen from boards and fans in the stands, but are most Middle Eastern/Muslim football fans supporters of Arsenal, at least in England ? Serious question, and just wanted to know whether agree/disagree. I see Middle Eastern peoples at Old Trafford as well, but the Emirates/Highbury looks like a higher amount. Is this because of a high concentration of Arab population in London or some other factor ? Just an observation.

cant speak for all but the reason I love arsenal was because they were the first team I ever watched play...such beautiful play too, the way they move the ball around they are just an exciting team to watch!

m1keyy
11-23-2010, 01:21 AM
lmao no @ joe
the biggest clubs in the arab world are Barca and Madrid by far