PDA

View Full Version : what wouldve been an ideal situation for bosh and lebron in retrospect.

bulgarianwolf911
11-13-2010, 07:36 AM
lebron- i think lebron shouldve signed with new york with amare. watching amare play offense without steve nash is dreadful to see and the lebron amare combo couldve been amazing.

in a perfect world its the perfect pick and roll combo. lebron drives and commands attention then kicks it out to amare if the double team comes in..or he could just kick it out to some shooters if the knicks were to get some. pretty much what he was in cleveland expect with a big man who can finish hard. that way both men would be happy stat wise (did this in 2k and the roster def works alot better than the miami roster with 2 slahers with dwade and lbj and a spot up with bosh)

bosh-he shouldve went anywhere with a pg that could find up for that spot up jumper (ala kg with rondo)

i dunno why people are so surprised that bosh is not putting up amazing stats. he doesnt have that dominating personality that wade and lebron have and hes not used to playing 3rd fiddle. i dunno how many athletes are in here but try playing 3rd fiddle to two guys who NEED the ball to be effective...not fun...and espeically sucks because hes not a true post up guy.

DubV
11-13-2010, 07:42 AM
In retrospect, LeBron should have never broadcasted his decision. He should have either went to NY w/ Amare or stayed put (should have probably stayed put).

Bosh sucks and is irrelavant. He isn't dominant.

GatorRon24
11-13-2010, 07:44 AM
Lebron in Chicago.

Bosh? Who cares?

evilsteve02
11-13-2010, 07:53 AM
lebron- i think lebron shouldve signed with new york with amare. watching amare play offense without steve nash is dreadful to see and the lebron amare combo couldve been amazing.

in a perfect world its the perfect pick and roll combo. lebron drives and commands attention then kicks it out to amare if the double team comes in..or he could just kick it out to some shooters if the knicks were to get some. pretty much what he was in cleveland expect with a big man who can finish hard. that way both men would be happy stat wise (did this in 2k and the roster def works alot better than the miami roster with 2 slahers with dwade and lbj and a spot up with bosh)

bosh-he shouldve went anywhere with a pg that could find up for that spot up jumper (ala kg with rondo)

i dunno why people are so surprised that bosh is not putting up amazing stats. he doesnt have that dominating personality that wade and lebron have and hes not used to playing 3rd fiddle. i dunno how many athletes are in here but try playing 3rd fiddle to two guys who NEED the ball to be effective...not fun...and espeically sucks because hes not a true post up guy.

Amari needs a point guard to be successful, he should have stayed put. LeBron should have went to Miami with Wade (no bosh) or stayed in Cleveland.

bulgarianwolf911
11-13-2010, 07:56 AM
Lebron in Chicago.

Bosh? Who cares?

nah lebron in chi town..dunno if that really wouldve worked only because hes someone that needs the ball alot. all he needed was a big man that can finish around the rim (like a kobe-shaq) and a bunch of shooters to space out the floor

diver1990
11-13-2010, 10:08 AM
itt: phaggots cry because lebron didnt choose their ****ty team.

ArchangelDante
11-13-2010, 10:20 AM
the only one that ****ed up this off-season is amare. i remember when nash was injured for like a couple weeks and he was just awful. his lack of defense becomes even more glaring when he isn't getting spoon-fed dunks from nash.

as for lebron, he should have just made his decision like any other FA did and not make a ****ing hour long special, this coming from a heat fan.

bosh is just plain soft, but he's still a top 10 PF. he wasn't going to be dominant anywhere so why not play with a proven champion in wade

sabonis224
11-13-2010, 10:25 AM
I wonder if they will eventually think "Man, this idea sucked" and that someone will want a trade out. It is just a mess down there. LeBron should have gone somewhere where he would have been THE man, like NY, or stayed in Cleveland. He was winning 60+ games without a ton of help. I think Bosh and Wade would have worked well in Miami, but with LeBron down there too it is just not enough shots to go around. Bosh does more bad than good IMO. He doesn't rebound or defend, and he's their PF. They'd be better off trading him and getting someone who can do those things.

GatorRon24
11-13-2010, 10:33 AM
nah lebron in chi town..dunno if that really wouldve worked only because hes someone that needs the ball alot. all he needed was a big man that can finish around the rim (like a kobe-shaq) and a bunch of shooters to space out the floor

Noah, Boozer, Rose, Bogans plus Lebron would have been sick. Noah and Boozer would do the dirty work down low, and Rose is the great PG he needs.

rumpsicle
11-13-2010, 10:35 AM
itt: phaggots cry because lebron didnt choose their ****ty team.

http://images2.memegenerator.net/Pawn-Stars/ImageMacro/2868832/THIS-SOUNDS-LIKE-A-COOL-STORY-BRO-BUT-IM-GONNA-HAVE-TO-CALL-MY-EXPERT-ON-COOL-STORIES-TO-VERIFY.jpg

GetBigyo
11-13-2010, 10:35 AM
NY with Amare or stay put.

MikeLowry7
11-13-2010, 10:38 AM
Lebron and Wade isn't a bad combo. Instead of signing Bosh, they should've used that money to sign some really solid role players that compliment these two or maybe worked out a trade for a solid up and coming big man.

Bosh is the obvious weak link in this trio. He's good, but not the dominant big man they need to compete with teams like Orlando, Boston, L.A. He would've been better off staying in Toronto

ArchangelDante
11-13-2010, 10:43 AM
Lebron and Wade isn't a bad combo. Instead of signing Bosh, they should've used that money to sign some really solid role players that compliment these two or maybe worked out a trade for a solid up and coming big man.

Bosh is the obvious weak link in this trio. He's good, but not the dominant big man they need to compete with teams like Orlando, Boston, L.A. He would've been better off staying in Toronto

sub bosh for amare and that would be juicy

bking10
11-13-2010, 11:06 AM
instead of signing bosh, miami could have let him go and play in houston. then they could have taken his cash and signed non soft players who can actually play center. then everyone is better off.

bosh gets his money and plays at home. lebron and wade get teammates who arent completely overrated and worthless like bosh

wsuwarrior
11-13-2010, 11:17 AM
LeBron should have stayed in Cleveland.

Bosh should have...eh, who gives a fukk about Bosh.

ezra76
11-13-2010, 11:25 AM
Lebron should have stayed and Cleveland go after Boozer.

Bosh would have fit many places. Any team with a strong PG, defensive center and in need of a scoring PF. Playing with 2 great scorers in Lebron/Wade he's basically been exposed as a KG minus defense and rebounding.

bbacn123
11-13-2010, 11:25 AM
LBJ should have just bit the bullet and went to Chicago. No he wouldn't ever be considered the greatest of that franchise but at least he'd have a good shot at winning a title.

His ego got in the way because he didn't want to be in Jordan's shadow. He dun goof'd

logical281
11-13-2010, 11:31 AM
for lebron chicago no doubt, he gets to live in his heroes footsteps (which is a good thing, not bad), run by a great organization, have an awesome team (rose, noah, boozer, gibson) and we get to see the james vs wade matchup every year in the playoffs

logical281
11-13-2010, 11:32 AM
Lebron should have stayed and Cleveland go after Boozer.

lol wut? you unaware of the bad blood between boozer/the cavs?

wrenny420
11-13-2010, 11:33 AM
I agree with above poster.

Lebron and Wade, no problem but they shoudlve not signed Bosh. Got 3 solid other players to surround LBJ and Wade. Problem solved.

wrenny420
11-13-2010, 11:35 AM
lol wut? you unaware of the bad blood between boozer/the cavs?

that bad blood is gone. he doesnt even get boo'd anymore.

LostOne287
11-13-2010, 11:39 AM
Lebron in Chicago never would've worked because Rose didn't want him there and they have too many guys for him to be the man. He obviously was never gonna stay in Cleveland either so NY would've been the best choice. Bosh should've kept his ass in Canada where no one gave a f*** about him.

ezra76
11-13-2010, 11:45 AM
At the very least Miami should have kept Beasley and not gotten Bosh.

KoolKidRyan
11-13-2010, 11:56 AM
At the very least Miami should have kept Beasley and not gotten Bosh.

alot of teams are wishing they traded for supercool. miami basically gave him up to sign mike miller.

http://www.obsessedwithsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/super-cool-beas-twitter-weed.jpg

heyquikquestion
11-13-2010, 12:06 PM
LBJ should've signed a letter of intent to play at the University of Kentucky.

MikeLowry7
11-13-2010, 12:18 PM
that bad blood is gone. he doesnt even get boo'd anymore.

This. I'm pretty sure the city of Cleveland would've been happy to get an All-Star PF and keep their franchise player.

alarmist
11-13-2010, 12:21 PM
bosh + noah would be a solid 4/5 combo