PDA

View Full Version : News Alert: AriGhold has agreed to a ban bet!

papishasho
11-12-2010, 12:18 PM
The bet is on the Heat vs. Lakers Christmas day against me, a one month ban bet. Both parties have agreed, so it's a done deal. I'm making this thread in case he tries to delete his when LA loses.

This is a glorious day, a memorable occasion. It doesn't matter that it took an underperforming team playing the hottest team in the NBA right now in LA not in Miami He finally took his skirt off and manned up.

Where were you when AriGhold agreed to a ban bet?

tyqb4
11-12-2010, 12:19 PM
real men do 3 year ban bets.

Kmart23
11-12-2010, 12:23 PM
The bet is on the Heat vs. Lakers Christmas day against me, a one month ban bet. Both parties have agreed, so it's a done deal. I'm making this thread in case he tries to delete his when LA loses.

This is a glorious day, a memorable occasion. It doesn't matter that it took an underperforming team playing the hottest team in the NBA right now in LA not in Miami, but it doesn't matter. He finally took his skirt off and manned up.

Where were you when AriGhold agreed to a ban bet?

http://images1.memegenerator.net/not-a-was-given/ImageMacro/3614899/and-not-a-sht-was-given-that-day.jpg

2pacalypto
11-12-2010, 12:25 PM
these ban bets all end the same. somewhere between then and now, someone will accuse the other of never agreeing or not responding, and then the outcome of the game is irrelevant because both refuse the bet or to be banned after the game happens.

we need mods to actually enforce them

papishasho
11-12-2010, 12:26 PM
these ban bets all end the same. somewhere between then and now, someone will accuse the other of never agreeing or not responding, and then the outcome of the game is irrelevant because both refuse to be banned.

we need mods to actually enforce them

Well I'm not backing out, let's get a mod to confirm.

NoS_oUtLaSt
11-12-2010, 12:29 PM
isn't he the same dude who just made a different account right after his last one was permabanned. Really no one gives a damn

papishasho
12-02-2010, 07:31 PM
UPDATE: Can't delete thread, so just updating, this bet was changed to a sig bet on today's game vs. Cavs, so this bet is no longer valid.

JTrain306
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
UPDATE: Can't delete thread, so just updating, this bet was changed to a sig bet on today's game vs. Cavs, so this bet is no longer valid.
for a second I thought you were bumping this thread to ask him if he's scared because they beat the Cavs... was about to lol hard. I am disappointed. What's the sig bet? Link?

papishasho
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM
for a second I thought you were bumping this thread to ask him if he's scared because they beat the Cavs... was about to lol hard. I am disappointed. What's the sig bet? Link?

Nah it was done through PM...just one month...check his sig

Ban bets are boring, but FF7 wants to keep it so whatever.

BeanieWells
12-02-2010, 07:39 PM
EGGNOATS pls go

JTrain306
12-02-2010, 07:47 PM
Nah it was done through PM...just one month...check his sig

Ban bets are boring, but FF7 wants to keep it so whatever.
You scared?

papishasho
12-02-2010, 07:50 PM
You scared?

No I just see no point...when the Heat win it all, who am I gonna clown if he's gone?

JTrain306
12-02-2010, 07:55 PM
No I just see no point...when the Heat win it all, who am I gonna clown if he's gone?
There are like 50 other people here that give you **** on a consistent basis, including me. From what I can tell though you don't even work out so I'm not sure why you post here in the first place.

AriGhold
12-02-2010, 07:57 PM
miami vs cleveland pt 2 on sunday

nfl >>>>>>>>>>>>> nba

i ain't mad

papishasho
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
There are like 50 other people here that give you **** on a consistent basis, including me. From what I can tell though you don't even work out so I'm not sure why you post here in the first place.

I post to laugh and to brag about banging more bitches than you do regardless of how much you work out...a sixpack won't make your face look better or your game tighter, phaggot.

AriGhold
12-02-2010, 07:59 PM
I post to laugh and to brag about banging more bitches than you do regardless of how much you work out...a sixpack won't make your face look better or your game tighter, phaggot.

come on, man. you know you ain't posing in GQ anytime soon.

JTrain306
12-02-2010, 08:01 PM
You're probably one of the most delusional people I've ever come across, but your posting does bring some unintentional humor.

papishasho
12-02-2010, 08:03 PM
come on, man. you know you ain't posing in GQ anytime soon.

Not anytime soon but eventually I will. You mad?

Nice sig btw!

AriGhold
12-02-2010, 08:06 PM
Not anytime soon but eventually I will. You mad?

Nice sig btw!

you're actually funny as ****. A+ troll, you're growing on me

Backus24
12-02-2010, 08:26 PM
OP is ugly as fuk

Real talk

NYSackExchange
12-02-2010, 08:34 PM
Can I get in on this bet too?