PDA

View Full Version : What will happen to McNabb?

mix5
11-01-2010, 09:23 PM
At this point it's obvious, after benching McNabb, Shanahan clearly doesn't want the QB around anymore. I'm not a skins fan (g-men all the way) but I am really curious whats gonna happen. I would say that they trade McNabb (I'm sure the Vikings would be interested) and Shanahan gets to draft one of the top QBs in this year's draft that he can mold for the next few years. This works because the skins really aren't a "win now" team, with the lack of receivers and an inconsistent (but very capable) defense.

That's my take on the situation, so what do you all think?

BeanieWells
11-01-2010, 09:28 PM
McNabb is coming home to Arizona SRS

441Forty
11-01-2010, 09:29 PM
McNabb is coming home to Arizona SRS

All I know is we need a fukn quarterback SOON. Fitzgerald is getting pissed we can't lose him

Your Dad
11-01-2010, 09:29 PM
McNabb isnt doing anything wrong, no reason this would be the end for him.

This is what you get with a POS WR core.

LOL @ Shanahan thinking Grossman can be more trusted than McNabb with 2 minutes left. You could see on that last play where Rex fumbled he was being his vintage self...

http://images.windycitygridiron.com/images/admin/im_goin_deep_fan_club.jpg

NavyRoll
11-01-2010, 09:53 PM
McNabb would be a great fit in Minnesota
-familiar offensive scheme
-great running game to take some pressure off of him
-solid defense (washington's defense was good until they changed to 3-4)

Idk about Arizona but Washington is just a big mess right now

Luno7
11-01-2010, 10:06 PM
At this point it's obvious, after benching McNabb, Shanahan clearly doesn't want the QB around anymore. I'm not a skins fan (g-men all the way) but I am really curious whats gonna happen. I would say that they trade McNabb (I'm sure the Vikings would be interested) and Shanahan gets to draft one of the top QBs in this year's draft that he can mold for the next few years. This works because the skins really aren't a "win now" team, with the lack of receivers and an inconsistent (but very capable) defense.

No, Please, No. Would the Vikings give Tavaris a chance to succeed already. PHUCK!

JTrain306
11-01-2010, 10:09 PM

The trade deadline was last week. They could waive him and then a team could pick him up, but AFAIK there's no way to trade after the deadline passes.

Chino89
11-01-2010, 10:11 PM
lol @ fans wanting this choke to QB their team. McChoke isn't a good QB. McChoke is the worst 2 min QB I have ever seen in my life. McChoke was benched for a two min drill this Sunday, don't you think the Head Coach knows a little more than you?

Your Dad
11-02-2010, 01:44 AM
lol @ fans wanting this choke to QB their team. McChoke isn't a good QB. McChoke is the worst 2 min QB I have ever seen in my life. McChoke was benched for a two min drill this Sunday, don't you think the Head Coach knows a little more than you?

I'd take McChoke in a 2 minute situation over Rex '**** it Im going deep' Grossman.

Grossman is easily one of the worst (top 10) QBs I've ever seen play.

klowe723
11-02-2010, 05:11 AM
Mcnabb came to DC for one reason..

and it was trade bait to get the number one pick this year..the plan failed and the Redskins got stuck with him..I assure you he won't be in DC after this year

Ralph Wiggum
11-02-2010, 05:18 AM
McNabb isnt doing anything wrong, no reason this would be the end for him.

This is what you get with a POS WR core.

LOL @ Shanahan thinking Grossman can be more trusted than McNabb with 2 minutes left. You could see on that last play where Rex fumbled he was being his vintage self...

http://images.windycitygridiron.com/images/admin/im_goin_deep_fan_club.jpg

McNabb would have gone 3 and out. It's pretty much a fact. He has, what, 8 or 9 comeback wins in his career?

He's one of the worst QBs when playing from behind.

ccounts54
11-02-2010, 06:07 AM
Not to derail the thread, but where is that Grossman meme from?

Your Dad
11-02-2010, 06:47 AM
McNabb would have gone 3 and out. It's pretty much a fact. He has, what, 8 or 9 comeback wins in his career?

He's one of the worst QBs when playing from behind.

I mean, thats better than someone who has none brah.

Id consider Joey Harrington or David Carr before Id ever consider Grossman.

Not to derail the thread, but where is that Grossman meme from?

If youre referring to the pic I posted it has been around for awhile.

Acal83
11-02-2010, 07:42 AM

Yea, the line didnt have anything to do with that.

lol