PDA

View Full Version : Robert Griffin for heisman

kyleTX
10-30-2010, 07:10 PM
most underrated player in the nation

Docta
10-30-2010, 07:40 PM
Texas isn't a powerhouse anymore, so they should have won. Dan Persa and Justin Blackmon are the most underrated players.

kyleTX
10-30-2010, 07:42 PM
Texas isn't a powerhouse anymore, so they should have won. Dan Persa and Justin Blackmon are the most underrated players.

Texas was an 8 point favorite actually. And i'm doubting you've even seen Blackmon play this year, and his stats will diminish when he starts playing better competition.

jarrydm
10-30-2010, 07:49 PM
Texas was an 8 point favorite actually. And i'm doubting you've even seen Blackmon play this year, and his stats will diminish when he starts playing better competition.

ummm like last weekend when he torched the best cb in the nation on the best pass defense?

kyleTX
10-30-2010, 07:57 PM
ummm like last weekend when he torched the best cb in the nation on the best pass defense?

He was covered well, there was one play on blown coverage (if i'm not mistaken) where he took it to the house for 80 yards. If not for that play, he only had 4 catches for 77. He's good and he's on pace for huge numbers, I just wanna see if he can keep it up against legit teams before I call him a beast.

Docta
10-30-2010, 07:57 PM
What are you trying to say? Being a point favorite doesn't make a team a powerhouse. They're playing at home so of course they're going to be the favorite. Baylor's still an underdog team.

And I saw Blackmon play vs. Nebraska...

EDIT: Nebraska is a legit team, and 4 for 77, 1 TD is still a good stat line. Even if you take away the 80 yard run, he still would have gotten a few catches on that drive.

DubV
10-30-2010, 07:58 PM
Dan Persa is the most underrated. His numbers are actually really good.

kyleTX
10-30-2010, 08:05 PM
What are you trying to say? Being a point favorite doesn't make a team a powerhouse. They're playing at home so of course they're going to be the favorite. Baylor's still an underdog team.

wtf?

none of what you said just made sense

being at home doesn't automatically make you the favorite, vegas changes the line by about 3 points for home field advantage.

they were an 8 point favorite, that's a pretty decent upset. Don't try to say Baylor "should" have one, you obviously didn't call it before the game. Oh and I sorta did.

Docta
10-30-2010, 08:15 PM
wtf?

none of what you said just made sense

being at home doesn't automatically make you the favorite, vegas changes the line by about 3 points for home field advantage.

they were an 8 point favorite, that's a pretty decent upset. Don't try to say Baylor "should" have one, you obviously didn't call it before the game. Oh and I sorta did.
Being an 8-point favorite. There, does that make you feel better.

Being at home doesn't automatically make you the favorite, but when you're the Longhorns, it certainly helps.

I would have called it if I tried to pick the college games. Texas has already lost to UCLA and Iowa St., so why would I pick them? Baylor is ranked, and Texas isn't, so it isn't an upset.

You keep assuming things from me like you know me.

kclulz88
10-30-2010, 08:28 PM
No doubt Griffin is a special talent. I don't think he has put up the numbers to be considered for the Heisman. I really wish I could have seen him play when Baylor came to Columbia last season. Turns out Baylor didn't need him to beat us.

kyleTX
12-11-2011, 01:12 AM
OP called this a year early

SneadAGs
12-11-2011, 01:15 AM
Good job phaggot, are you proud of yourself?

kyleTX
12-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Good job phaggot, are you proud of yourself?

Hey silly fruitcake are u in the playoffs ?

SneadAGs
12-11-2011, 01:19 AM
Hey silly fruitcake you in the playoffs ?

Well I mean... Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?

Are you?

kyleTX
12-11-2011, 01:21 AM
Well I mean... Yeah. Why wouldn't I be?

Are you?

Snuck in at last seed

Winning

SneadAGs
12-11-2011, 01:22 AM
Snuck in at last seed

Winning

We're on the same side of the bracket.. Knock that kunt out so my trip to the championship is easier.

kyleTX
12-11-2011, 01:24 AM
We're on the same side of the bracket.. Knock that kunt out so my trip to the championship is easier.

It seems that you just approached me bro

phillyfreak7
12-11-2011, 09:29 AM
No doubt Griffin is a special talent. I don't think he has put up the numbers to be considered for the Heisman. I really wish I could have seen him play when Baylor came to Columbia last season. Turns out Baylor didn't need him to beat us.He outperformed Luck in every major statistical category and has the highest passing efficiency rating in college football history... How can you say he didn't put up the numbers? Not to mention he is the most gifted QB in college football probably in history from an athletic perspective and is very bright with an incredible, hard-working attitude.

kyleTX
12-11-2011, 09:52 AM
He outperformed Luck in every major statistical category and has the highest passing efficiency rating in college football history... How can you say he didn't put up the numbers? Not to mention he is the most gifted QB in college football probably in history from an athletic perspective and is very bright with an incredible, hard-working attitude.

This was a 2010 thread

jross2021
12-11-2011, 09:58 AM
He outperformed Luck in every major statistical category and has the highest passing efficiency rating in college football history... How can you say he didn't put up the numbers? Not to mention he is the most gifted QB in college football probably in history from an athletic perspective and is very bright with an incredible, hard-working attitude.

too bad kclulz isnt from the future and had no idea what his stats would be this year

problemz
12-11-2011, 09:59 AM
op has the same first name,from the same state and likes rg3

are you a wizard?

batman15
12-11-2011, 10:00 AM
op has the same first name,from the same state and likes rg3

are you a wizard?

Wait wtf? OP is Kyle.

phillyfreak7
12-11-2011, 01:42 PM
This was a 2010 thread... Didn't notice that.