PDA

View Full Version : NBA Breakdown: How I see it

ChillNoWork
10-27-2010, 11:12 PM
We'll start with Rose

Improved on his shot a bit, still needs improvement, but will be lead his team to be like the OKC of last yr.

Rondo:

Best fukcing PG in the game. Idc if he doesn't have a shot, after seeing him dismantle MIA, it's clear that he > CP or D Will

Durant: Will avg 31 PPG easily. Possible MVP, gotta see Howard's new post moves

Cleveland: The media highly underrates how decent this team is because they want to depict the illusion that Lebron led ****, all by himself, to 66 wins. It's a ploy to make him look better than he actually is. They will wim 45-47 games this yr--5th seed.

MIA: Im not an idiot, they're gonna win 65+ games. Playoffs they beat all but BOS.

Wade: 23 PPG, still a good scorer
Lebron: 19 PPG. Will get more RPG than Bosh
Bosh:14 PPG. Fukcing garbage, will be a no factor many times. Shouldve gotten Amare

LA: 55-60 Wins again

Kobe: 28-30 PPG, 2nd in MVP depending on how Dwight is

BOS: 66 Wins. Rondo.

Garnett: Will show why he's still the best PF, yes, better than Gasol

Clippers: Baron Davis is a faqgot. Pure poison. Never once gave the ball to Blake, fukcing idiot needs to be traded.

Griffin: ROY. Dude has too much game, highly underrated, should get 20-30 shots a game (srs). And I love his passion, new favorite.

Rate my assessment on a scale of 1-10, 10 being really accurate and 1 being spot on

KingCanuck
10-27-2010, 11:13 PM

TexasHeat
10-27-2010, 11:14 PM

3000RT
10-27-2010, 11:15 PM
Kobe will get worse PPG, more like 26
Griffin isnt under rated when alot of the analysts are saying he will be ROY

icewill36
10-27-2010, 11:55 PM
no way boston gets 66 wins, those old guys dont have the legs to put in that kind of effort the whole season.

cleveland will play over their heads for awhile cuz they have a chip on their shoulder now and absolutely no pressure to do anything.... plus a good coach

westbrook >>> rose

i dont think MIA will get 65+ wins because its going to take them months to really develop fluidity on offense IMO. there is just so much adjustment that needs to be made in that area IMO, but they can still win a lot of games off talent alone in the meantime.

camaleom
10-28-2010, 03:40 AM
for who gives a fuk about your opinionhttp://tdeltadesign.com/hccs/itsc1313/html_final/images/50cent_2.gif

deeezyyy
10-28-2010, 04:20 AM

go away

AnimalNation
10-28-2010, 07:45 AM
MIA will be lucky to break 60 this season IMO ... just don't see bosh/wade/lebron working that well together.

tnel00
10-28-2010, 07:48 AM
Rondo isn't as good as Dwill or CP3

ChillNoWork
10-28-2010, 11:36 AM
haters

Tes45
10-28-2010, 11:58 AM
We'll start with Rose

Improved on his shot a bit, still needs improvement, but will be lead his team to be like the OKC of last yr.

Rondo:

Best fukcing PG in the game. Idc if he doesn't have a shot, after seeing him dismantle MIA, it's clear that he > CP or D Will

Durant: Will avg 31 PPG easily. Possible MVP, gotta see Howard's new post moves

Cleveland: The media highly underrates how decent this team is because they want to depict the illusion that Lebron led ****, all by himself, to 66 wins. It's a ploy to make him look better than he actually is. They will wim 45-47 games this yr--5th seed.

MIA: Im not an idiot, they're gonna win 65+ games. Playoffs they beat all but BOS.

Wade: 23 PPG, still a good scorer
Lebron: 19 PPG. Will get more RPG than Bosh
Bosh:14 PPG. Fukcing garbage, will be a no factor many times. Shouldve gotten Amare

LA: 55-60 Wins again

Kobe: 28-30 PPG, 2nd in MVP depending on how Dwight is

BOS: 66 Wins. Rondo.

Garnett: Will show why he's still the best PF, yes, better than Gasol

Clippers: Baron Davis is a faqgot. Pure poison. Never once gave the ball to Blake, fukcing idiot needs to be traded.

Griffin: ROY. Dude has too much game, highly underrated, should get 20-30 shots a game (srs). And I love his passion, new favorite.

Rate my assessment on a scale of 1-10, 10 being really accurate and 1 being spot on

bold = wat

Agree with most everything else though. The Garnett nonsense was the worst of it.

anonymous123
10-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Rondo isn't as good as Dwill or CP3

He's a better passer than both of them. Not better overall because of his sucky ass shooting, but from a pure point guard point of view, he is.

*DH*
10-28-2010, 12:03 PM
He's a better passer than both of them. Not better overall because of his sucky ass shooting, but from a pure point guard point of view, he is.

This

Better defense, better passing, better court vision. All he needs is shooting and he's set.

Luno7
10-28-2010, 12:05 PM
We'll start with Rose

Rose looked like his shooting regressed actually. He was cash down the stretch last year and into the playoffs, from what i've seen so far, he now has a weird hitch that's making him come up short on his shots. His penetration has improved immensely though. Needs more free throw opportunities.

Otaman
10-28-2010, 12:09 PM
Rondo dismantled the Heat lololol

all he did was pass to guys who can pretty much score from everywhere. 90% of his passes were lame as hell, like giving Pierce the rock from 5 ft away.

and before you say oh he had 17 assists, well pierce went 3-4 from downtown and Allen did 5-8 .

way to call an average point guard (who can hustle though), but cannot score, hit free throws and who is playing with 4 hall of famers the best in the game

Paul, Williams, Curry, Nash, hell even Kidd is better than Rondo.

anonymous123
10-28-2010, 12:14 PM
Rondo dismantled the Heat lololol

all he did was pass to guys who can pretty much score from everywhere. 90% of his passes were lame as hell, like giving Pierce the rock from 5 ft away.

and before you say oh he had 17 assists, well pierce went 3-4 from downtown and Allen did 5-8 .

way to call an average point guard (who can hustle though), but cannot score, hit free throws and who is playing with 4 hall of famers the best in the game

Paul, Williams, Curry, Nash, hell even Kidd is better than Rondo.

He easily has better defense than all of those listed. And he can score. He just can't shoot. Get him close to the rim and that **** will go in. Just keep him outside and he's ****ed. His only weakness is his shooting.

And Rondo ****ing lights it up when his team is playing like ass. And yes, Celtics play like ass at times. I mean, he averaged a ****ing triple double for a whole series. That not enough to impress you?

AlternateHandle
10-28-2010, 12:35 PM
Lebron: 19 PPG

wut

MDE
10-28-2010, 12:41 PM
Lol @ KG and Rondo being the best of their respective positions. I take it your a Celtics fan? KG looked awesome on defense against Bosh, but he still only had 10 points and a similar performance last night in the loss to the Cavs. Dirk Nowitzki and Pau Gasol are as good as it gets at the PF position. KG isn't even top 5. Rondo is good, but it helps having a stacked team around him that will make their shots/finish strong. He doesn't have to carry a team like Paul/Williams. Those guys average more APG, with worse casts and they can also shoot/get their shot better than Rondo can. Thats a joke.

bunglee2
10-28-2010, 01:34 PM
you say that the media overhypes James' contribution to the cavs 66 wins last year yet you have them winning 20 less games. a 20 game difference is huge

tnel00
10-28-2010, 01:54 PM

wow...no

brb playing with 4 HOFers while Paul and Williams carry their teams and still average more assists

tnel00
10-28-2010, 01:54 PM
you say that the media overhypes James' contribution to the cavs 66 wins last year yet you have them winning 20 less games. a 20 game difference is huge

how many games did Miami win last year?

anonymous123
10-28-2010, 01:58 PM
wow...no

brb playing with 4 HOFers while Paul and Williams carry their teams and still average more assists

better passing skills doesn't necessarily mean more assists

god you guys are dumb

sabonis224
10-28-2010, 02:04 PM
Garnett is barely a top 10 PF anymore, let along THE best lol. Wade and LeBron will avg. more points per game than that, Bosh I think you have about right, he will never stand out in Miami, never. Boston will be lucky to get 55 wins, they're too old to stay up the whole season, you know someone is going to get hurt or need rest. And I agree that Cleveland will be pretty good I think they could be a 7th or 8th seed,