View Full Version : What a great game the NFL is sending to London

thacalikid911
10-25-2010, 04:06 PM
Two Elite Teams.

Elite coaches: Mcdaniels and Singletary
Elite QB's:Alex Smith, David Carr, Kyle Orton, Tim Tebow
and Elite Play calling

Should be a thriller for those over in the UK

the 1-6 49ers vs a team who let a team who lost to the worst team in the NFL score 59 points.

PotKettleBlack
10-25-2010, 04:08 PM
We're just happy to have a game brah.

its50
10-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Don't quit your day job. Marketing ain't your thang.

KingCanuck
10-25-2010, 04:09 PM
L OH ****ING L.

I lmao at seahawks and card fans saying sing is one of the worst coaches in the NFL. Based on what?

The fact that he....

-turned a sorry ass 5-11 team into a 8-8 team?
-Completely turned around the career of one of the NFL's biggest bust(VD)
-is on the verge of turning around another huge bust career around AGAIN with Alex Smith.

Lets be reality, every single player in the NFL would have sing in their top 3 "who I want to be my coach list". Players respect the guy like crazy, and he wants to win more then any other coach in the NFL

sing haters, please gtfo

aSY_VagaE_g

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=532219423&postcount=10

thacalikid911
10-25-2010, 04:11 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showpost.php?p=532219423&postcount=10

[post of you praising chris bosh]

bustermac
10-25-2010, 04:21 PM
Good, those pansy Euro soccer fans don't deserve anything better than that.

Lets keep the good games where they belong.

PotKettleBlack
10-25-2010, 04:26 PM

The IQ is strong in this one.

GiantMonkey
10-25-2010, 04:44 PM
This question is serious, do the English really care that there is going to be an American Football game played there?

I figured the only people that would be going would be the Americans in Europe, esp the people in the military.

Inspiration01
10-25-2010, 04:49 PM
NFL is getting bigger here in the UK. I love it and can't wait for Sundays/Mondays, best days of the week when the NFL is on. I know a few people who like it. It won't ever become as popular as soccer of course but the younger generation are definitely embracing it more.

PotKettleBlack
10-25-2010, 04:50 PM
This question is serious, do the English really care that there is going to be an American Football game played there?

I figured the only people that would be going would be the Americans in Europe, esp the people in the military.
Yes. There's a really loyal fanbase over here. Admittedly, it's relatively small, but Wembley is sold out for the fourth straight year, I think.

ArchangelDante
10-25-2010, 04:53 PM

are you talking about the pansy euro soccer fans that destroy entire cities when their team loses? i'll buy you a ticket to go watch a euro soccer game, then you can talk **** to the pussy ass soccer fans and see how long you live

BBmisc420196
10-25-2010, 04:56 PM

over half a million people applied for tickets to the game

scotyg
10-25-2010, 05:02 PM
I feel kind of ashamed that were sending 2 ****ty teams over there. not gonna lie

Ruger357
10-25-2010, 05:44 PM
I feel kind of ashamed that were sending 2 ****ty teams over there. not gonna lie

I agree. We should send some good teams over there. Based on some of the UK posts here there is some interest. And f@ck you to the people talking **** about the UK. Our strongest ally, even when they don't want to be.

And don't forget, without rugby, there would be no football.

LostOne287
10-25-2010, 05:54 PM
Good we shouldn't be wasting good games over there. This is about all they should get.

QB_Killa
10-25-2010, 06:14 PM

pretty sure they sold out instantly for four years straight and half a million people applied for tickets this year.

I guess it's like soccer in the USA most people don't give a sht but those that do are actually "real" fans of the sport. If that makes sense.

Niners, Dolphins, Patriots and Giants have the biggest following in the UK so it's more about sending the teams the fans want rather than the best teams. It really will be like a home game for the 9ers.

iamgenus
10-25-2010, 06:36 PM
Even though the niners suck balls they've played some good games this year.

I just want to see a good game with the Broncos winning.