PDA

View Full Version : Holy fuk at KC's remaining schedule

Tes45
10-24-2010, 11:29 PM
They only have two games left against opponents that have winning records (bolded) and one of those teams is Seattle.

They have yet to beat a team with a winning record.

The Chiefs could end up 12-4 and in first round bye contention without beating a single team over .500.

Buffalo
@Oakland
@Denver
Arizona
@Seattle
Denver
@San Diego
@ St Louis
Tennessee
Oakland

miketheblade
10-24-2010, 11:32 PM
not if norv has something to say about it

http://i52.tinypic.com/mryfxg.jpg

oh wait nm

dan213
10-24-2010, 11:38 PM
inb4 buffalo shocks KC.

Tes45
10-24-2010, 11:40 PM
inb4 buffalo shocks KC.

I mean, they aren't going 12-4 and will definitely drop some other games on the schedule, it's just ridiculous that a team can go through a 16 game season and make the playoffs after only playing 4 teams with winning records.

bastiun
10-24-2010, 11:54 PM
now if todd haley would just give the rock to jamal charles, everything would be ggravy for my fantasy team.

Tes45
10-25-2010, 12:04 AM
now if todd haley would just give the rock to jamal charles, everything would be ggravy for my fantasy team.

I have Thomas Jones so no thank you

bigcc
10-25-2010, 12:10 AM
between KC and the Seahawks (whom have their tough games left on the schedule as home games, where they play exponentially better), there could be two teams that had top 6 picks last year, getting a bye in the playoffs this year

Mac_xX
10-25-2010, 12:10 AM
http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:tHi6oxdUHlwG0M:http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr212/Takorax/trollface.jpg&t=1

LostOne287
10-25-2010, 12:45 AM
Christ they have possibly the worst schedule I've ever seen. The ONLY tough games they have are the Colts, Texans, Titans and possibly the Seahawks and they already lost to two of them. An elite team would go 14-2 or 15-1 with that schedule.

Mind=f**ked

bigcc
10-25-2010, 12:50 AM
Christ they have possibly the worst schedule I've ever seen. The ONLY tough games they have are the Colts, Texans, Titans and possibly the Seahawks and they already lost to two of them. An elite team would go 14-2 or 15-1 with that schedule.

Mind=f**ked

Who exactly would you consider an "elite team" right now????

The Ravens who scraped one by the BILLS, the Falcons who beat the 9ers by 2 points at home???

Not trying to knock you brah, just saying that the league is pretty much wide open for anything to happen right now.

Shangius
10-25-2010, 12:51 AM

The Ravens who scraped one by the BILLS, the Falcons who beat the 9ers by 2 points at home???

Not trying to knock you brah, just saying that the league is pretty much wide open for anything to happen right now.

Patriots.

LostOne287
10-25-2010, 01:00 AM

The Pats also barely beat the Bills and pretty much everyone is putting them in the top 3. I do agree for the most part it's wide open but there are a few elite teams. Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Titans IMO.

anonymous123
10-25-2010, 01:08 AM
The Pats also barely beat the Bills and pretty much everyone is putting them in the top 3. I do agree for the most part it's wide open but there are a few elite teams. Jets, Pats, Steelers, Ravens, Titans IMO.

Steelers won today simply because of a blown call... and by 1 point....

LostOne287
10-25-2010, 01:12 AM

Anonymous replying to a random post not directed at him whining about his Dolphins.

Ho hum.

bigcc
10-25-2010, 01:14 AM
Patriots.

ya fair enough, my bad I am sleep deprived and was only thinking (deeply anyways) about the NFC when I made that post. It's just so mixed up over there that I have no idea who will end up winning any division, and usually by the end of week 7 things have kind of shaped up a bit.

Hoop_Dreams
10-25-2010, 01:19 AM
playing the AFC West + NFC West = easy road to the playoffs

LostOne287
10-25-2010, 01:23 AM
ya fair enough, my bad I am sleep deprived and was only thinking (deeply anyways) about the NFC when I made that post. It's just so mixed up over there that I have no idea who will end up winning any division, and usually by the end of week 7 things have kind of shaped up a bit.

The NFC is completely wide open. Everybody is still in it. AFC playoff spots are already decided pretty much, it's just a matter of which 2 or 3 teams will be left out.

bigcc
10-25-2010, 01:49 AM
playing the AFC West + NFC West = easy road to the playoffs

Seahawks beat bears (all other games were AFC/NFC West)
Cards lost to ATL, beat NO (all other games AFC/NFC West)
Rams lost to TB barely, beat Wash (you get the point from here on)
The FUKKIN 9ERS lost to NO/PHI by 3, and ATL by 2

too lazy to do the AFC West since I'm about to pass out, and although the AFC West has done worst against non- NFC/AFC west teams, it's not like the NFC West are looking like chumps against other divisions......

dan213
10-25-2010, 06:32 AM
The Ravens who scraped one by the BILLS

The Pats also barely beat the Bills

notice a pattern here?

the real elite team is buffalo

kethnaab
10-25-2010, 07:23 AM

and because the Fins failed to score a TD despite starting the game with 2 drives inside the Steelers' 20.

don't focus on 30 seconds of the game while ignoring the rest of the game. The Steelers TRIED to give the game to you, you just wouldn't take it! :p

joedirt87
10-25-2010, 07:29 AM
BRB letting Todd Bouman look like Johny U at Arrowhead.

8-8 or 9-7 probably takes that division. That said The Chiefs have to step up on Defense in order to keep it up. A lucky D Johnson pick 6 saved their a**.

EdgarAllanPoe
10-25-2010, 07:39 AM
in regard to the steelers, miami is a pretty solid team capable of making the playoffs....so its not like they barely scraped by the panthers/bills.

But KC has it pretty easy. It'll suck come playoff time tho when they are playing the ravens, jets, or pats and they have had a lack of difficult games.

jd75
10-25-2010, 07:53 AM
the raiders will beat KC twice

scotyg
10-25-2010, 08:01 AM

8-8 or 9-7 probably takes that division. That said The Chiefs have to step up on Defense in order to keep it up. A lucky D Johnson pick 6 saved their a**.

Even though we were winning, that play really sparked up our team. We were keeping the Jags in the game as much as Bougman was with our dumbass PI calls. The PI call in the endzone complete BS, I was watching it with a room full of people and every single person was happy at first because we all thought it was offensive because the reciever threw Carr down. They got the ball at the 1 and still only got a FG.

as far as our schedule goes, we went 4-12 last year and 2-14 the year before that. Standing here at 4-2 shows how much we have improved as a team.

Iczer
10-25-2010, 08:15 AM

If only games were 2 quarters. KC's focus was shutting down the run, which left open possibilities for the pass. But as I said, the 2nd half came and Bouman was a non factor.

How was DJ's pick lucky? It was pretty much identical play earlier where he dropped a sure pick, and this time he caught it? Pls go

NYSackExchange
10-25-2010, 08:58 AM
notice a pattern here?

the real elite team is buffalo

And then there was the Jets who blew them out like they should, 38-14.

and not a single fukk was given that day

Autopilot
10-25-2010, 09:00 AM
2nd easiest schedule in the league...

anonymous123
10-25-2010, 09:18 AM
and because the Fins failed to score a TD despite starting the game with 2 drives inside the Steelers' 20.

don't focus on 30 seconds of the game while ignoring the rest of the game. The Steelers TRIED to give the game to you, you just wouldn't take it! :p

meh

Going by that logic, you can never blame a ref for something lol

mrdiets
10-25-2010, 09:36 AM
If the Chiefs run the table and end up 12-4 with a first round bye, then they are assured the AFC Championship game. If they somehow end up with homefield throughout, then the AFC Championship game will be very very interesting.

Two of these teams are gonna be knocked out of the playoffs, Pats, Jets, Ravens, Steelers, Colts, Titans, Texans. All very good teams IMO. This is the most wide open year I've ever seen. Who's in and who's out and probably even divisonal winners(except KC) will come down to the last weekend.

scotyg
10-25-2010, 09:50 AM
If only games were 2 quarters. KC's focus was shutting down the run, which left open possibilities for the pass. But as I said, the 2nd half came and Bouman was a non factor.

How was DJ's pick lucky? It was pretty much identical play earlier where he dropped a sure pick, and this time he caught it? Pls go

Forgot about that post, DJ is not bad as a coverage LB, he had 2 pick 6s in a single game last year

Dropkicking
10-25-2010, 10:12 AM
You guys are going to lose both your games to the Broncos

(not srs)

http://animeotaku.animeblogger.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/coolface.jpg

scotyg
10-25-2010, 01:18 PM
Just realised KC has yet to allow a 100 yd rusher. Played Peyton Hillis, Frank Gore, Arian Foster, and MJD.

mrdiets
10-25-2010, 01:28 PM
Just realised KC has yet to allow a 100 yd rusher. Played Peyton Hillis, Frank Gore, Arian Foster, and MJD.

Being able to run the ball, and stopping the run equals wearing opposing defenses out.

The 4th quarter vs the Texans was a fluke......KC's play calling was horrid. They should have been concentrating on running the clock out that whole quarter. The OC is to be blamed for that loss. Defense would be second.