SW1FT
10-23-2010, 01:03 PM
With:
Brett favre healthy qb
Randy moss deep threat/overall wr threat
percy harvin in slot
best runningback in league Adrian Peterson in backfield
Vesante Shianco tight end
not to mention "Rice" coming back week 8!

"prediction"
I think the vikings are really going to surprise a lot of people and make nfc finals and beat the saints given everyone is healthy. They have to many fire options and the most speed in the league. Minnesota Vikings @ New England Patriots in Dallas come superbowl.

NYCJovi
10-23-2010, 01:26 PM
With:
Brett favre healthy qb
Randy moss deep threat/overall wr threat
percy harvin in slot
best runningback in league Adrian Peterson in backfield
Vesante Shianco tight end
not to mention "Rice" coming back week 8!

"prediction"
I think the vikings are really going to surprise a lot of people and make nfc finals and beat the saints given everyone is healthy. They have to many fire options and the most speed in the league. Minnesota Vikings @ New England Patriots in Dallas come superbowl.

This except Rice coming back in week 8. They just have to work on protecting Favre and getting their timing down. The Vikings have so many offensive threats and their front 4 is arguably the best in the league. So far they've been playing some of the best defense in the league this season.

It could happen.

dan213
10-23-2010, 01:30 PM
the nfc finals? lol.

SW1FT
10-23-2010, 01:40 PM
This except Rice coming back in week 8. They just have to work on protecting Favre and getting their timing down. The Vikings have so many offensive threats and their front 4 is arguably the best in the league. So far they've been playing some of the best defense in the league this season.

It could happen.

We have held most teams to 2 touchdowns if any our defense is really good right now. I just want some more chemistry with favre and moss, which would be lethal for any challenging team. Sundays game vs greenbay should tell alot given were on the road, but then again greenbay is suffering with injuries.

UberAlles
10-23-2010, 01:54 PM
too bad brett favre is a choke artist and will likely throw 3 INTs or the game winning pick

Joe145
10-23-2010, 02:09 PM
I like the idea of the Patriots. A lot of people are picking them, and I think they are picking up a lot of fans since they're getting back to their old ways. It'd to see the a little reversal like I remember in 04 I think. The Patriots lost to the Steelers on halloween, but beat them where it mattered. Idk I'm rambling on.

SW1FT
10-23-2010, 02:15 PM
too bad brett favre is a choke artist and will likely throw 3 INTs or the game winning pick

Favre never really choked in that nfc title game Adrian Peterson put us in that position with 4 fumbles

floppyflaps
10-23-2010, 02:35 PM
Not really a shocker.

If you told someone at the beginning of the season that the Vikings would trade for Randy Moss a few games in, they would expect the Vikes to be Superbowl champs.

I'm questioning whether they'll even make the playoffs. Their wins have come from teams who have 2 wins combined, lol. Injured Green Bay is still probably going to play them hard and to the end.

markusjj85
10-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Going to be tough to even make the playoffs. Got GB at Lambeau which will be a loss. NE on the road (loss). Then gotta play the Giants and Eagles at the end of the season. Eagles always destroy us.

8-8 or 9-7...

Basketball716
10-23-2010, 03:39 PM
its all about who gets hot at the right time

in b4 vikings super bowl win