PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be reality...Oregon is flat-out nasty

Covy1
10-21-2010, 08:41 PM
They are putting a clinic on UCLA, and for those who said their D sucks..the D looks pretty good this game

The O will put up points every game

Can we say best team in the nation?

rnaco
10-21-2010, 08:44 PM
http://threadbombing.com/data/media/16/stud.jpg

WheyneNewton
10-21-2010, 08:45 PM
imagine how good they'd be if half a dozen of their players weren't suspended every other game, lol

LiftHeavy85
10-21-2010, 08:58 PM
they played ucla.....

the same ucla that stanford destroyed also

dan213
10-21-2010, 08:59 PM
they have a real chance at getting upset at USC next week.

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 09:03 PM
they played ucla.....

the same ucla that stanford destroyed also
The same UCLA that crushed a currently top 20 Texas team that beat then #5 Nebraska

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1207854/puddles-o.gif

dan213
10-21-2010, 09:04 PM
The same UCLA that crushed a currently top 20 Texas team that beat then #5 Nebraska

lol. each game is different week to week. you can't use that logic.

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 09:07 PM
I know :D

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 09:21 PM
Lettuce be reality: when oregon faces the REAL team from LA next weekend, with the Trojans coming off a bye, they're going to be sh!tting themselves just like every other Pac-10 does once they get on a big stage.

BrawnySwoleman
10-21-2010, 09:26 PM
Lettuce be reality: when oregon faces the REAL team from LA next weekend, with the Trojans coming off a bye, they're going to be sh!tting themselves just like every other Pac-10 does once they get on a big stage.

quoted for bumpage after next week loss

yes aware my team just got shellacked, i watched it from beginning to end against better judgement

TexasHeat
10-21-2010, 09:27 PM
Texas could beat them

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM
quoted for bumpage after next week loss

yes aware my team just got shellacked, i watched it from beginning to end against better judgement

lol good luck next year bRuin, it's pretty much the only thing you guys have left to look forward to now - the illusion of having a decent season.

Fastforward7
10-21-2010, 09:29 PM

Eh, if LiftHeavy can use that idiotic logic others should be able to also :D

Horns3
10-21-2010, 09:31 PM
oh lawd

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 09:33 PM
oh lawd

u scared USC has nothing to play for and will come out on the 30th like wild animal demons riding on the backs of war elephants?

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 09:34 PM
Didn't USC lose to Washington in LA?

Fastforward7
10-21-2010, 09:35 PM
u scared USC has nothing to play for and will come out on the 30th like wild animal demons riding on the backs of war elephants?

I actually like this. This is the first sighting I've had of USC fans in weeks. It's like seeing a unicorn or something.

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 09:38 PM

Yes I did. Do you know why I know that? Because I watched the game. Isn't that amazing?

I actually like this. This is the first sighting I've had of USC fans in weeks. It's like seeing a unicorn or something.

I'm like the only USC fan on here brah lol u act like there's tons of em in this section, there really isn't.

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 09:41 PM

Yes I did. Do you know why I know that? Because I watched the game. Isn't that amazing?

Yes you did? You are USC?

I watched the game too, it was glorious.

Backus24
10-21-2010, 09:41 PM

I'm like the only USC fan on here brah lol u act like there's tons of em in this section, there really isn't.

no way, you're the only one left.

Last season there were at least a couple more regular posters. Of course now I can't remember any of their screen names

PatrickBateman1
10-21-2010, 09:50 PM

It could be a good game, but LMAO @ your sudden emergence to talk smack before a game (and you obviously won't be around if USC gets their shiit pushed in).

Oregon looks nasty. I didn't think they would be good at all this year because of the suspensions, etc (I figured Chip was running a non-disciplined team), but I was completely wrong. The offense is nasty and the defense seems to be holding it's own.

Right now I think the #1 spot could go to 3 or 4 teams, but I still think Bama is the best team in the country. However, I think Oregon deserves the top spot (not saying Bama deserves to be top 4-5, but I'm just saying I think they are still the best team; their ranking right now seems pretty fair but if they keep winning they'll move up very quickly).

MikeLowry7
10-21-2010, 09:51 PM

I can't stop lol'ing at this gif.

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 09:57 PM
It could be a good game, but LMAO @ your sudden emergence to talk smack before a game (and you obviously won't be around if USC gets their shiit pushed in).

Could be a good game? You're fukking stupid and clearly don't understand anything about football. It's a GREAT matchup. lol @ your stupid ass for not recognizing that.

Let's see
USC, coming off a decade long reign of domination, facing the new defending champs. USC has nothing to play for, yet is still rich with talent and has one of the most explosive offenses in the country. Oregon is the BIGGEST GAME THEY'LL HAVE ALL YEAR. I put that in caps since you're so waffling so bad about if it will be a good game or not. Dumb phuck.

Yeah that's not a near-perfect storyline or anything.

brb the 2 best offenses on the west coast MIGHT be a good game. Gee ya think, Bateman??? Thanks for the analysis now excuse me as I wipe my ass with the rest of your half-assed, poorly written, wannabe-analyst opinion.

SwagMorris
10-21-2010, 10:00 PM
Could be a good game? You're fukking stupid and clearly don't understand anything about football. It's a GREAT matchup. lol @ your stupid ass for not recognizing that.

Let's see
USC, coming off a decade long reign of domination, facing the new defending champs. USC has nothing to play for, yet is still rich with talent and has one of the most explosive offenses in the country. Oregon is the BIGGEST GAME THEY'LL HAVE ALL YEAR. I put that in caps since you're so waffling so bad about if it will be a good game or not. Dumb phuck.

brb the 2 best offenses on the west coast MIGHT be a good game. Gee ya think, Bateman??? Thanks for the analysis now excuse me as I wipe my ass with the rest of your half-assed, poorly written, wannabe-analyst opinion.

Always a good laugh

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 10:07 PM

Let's see

http://i.imgur.com/LPU0Q.jpg

meing0tt
10-21-2010, 10:09 PM
Oregon would lose to most teams in the SEC. brb not playing anyone

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 10:09 PM
http://i.imgur.com/LPU0Q.jpg

Not mad, just annoyed with bateman giving 5 paragraph opinions of every damn game that essentially show no insight or analysis whatsoever.

Shangius
10-21-2010, 10:10 PM

they would demolish any team not named Auburn or Alabama.

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 10:11 PM

LOL yeah those SEC defenses look real promising this year :rolleyes:

UxDOWN
10-21-2010, 10:11 PM
Hopefully Oklahoma can get a loss and Boise jumps up to #2 and we can have a rematch.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v31/butoonay/GIFs/Blount_Punch.gif

Shangius
10-21-2010, 10:12 PM
Hopefully Oklahoma can get a loss and Boise jumps up to #2 and we can have a rematch.

Oklahoma would be epic too because of the 2007 onside kick controversy.

Oklahoma fans still rage hard about that game.

Fastforward7
10-21-2010, 10:13 PM

I think Oregon would blast Alabama and that young inexperienced secondary. Auburn... I don't know. The one thing is do know: Basketball score.

UxDOWN
10-21-2010, 10:15 PM
Oklahoma would be epic too because of the 2007 onside kick controversy.

Oklahoma fans still rage hard about that game.

TRUE! I got a co-worker that rages every time I bring up that game!

Fastforward7
10-21-2010, 10:19 PM
TRUE! I got a co-worker that rages every time I bring up that game!

That game was my biggest sports mindf*ck ever. I was on my way back from California listening to that game on the radio in my truck. The radio announcers said Oklahoma recovered and I immediately turned the game off I was so pissed. I got home a couple hours later to find... Oregon won? Confusion as to whether or not this was real life was had.

SwagMorris
10-21-2010, 10:27 PM

That. This isn't 2007.

pro11skj
10-21-2010, 10:47 PM

Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there brah. Im looking forward to duck hunting next week too.

Tes45
10-21-2010, 10:51 PM

Let's see

USC is coached by Lane Kiffin and they suck.

You seem to not realize this for some reason. Oregon is ass raping teams that are better than USC.

pro11skj
10-21-2010, 10:53 PM

You seem to not realize this for some reason. Oregon is ass raping teams that are better than USC.

brb not reading because thats what you seem to do....

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 10:55 PM
Whoa whoa whoa, calm down there brah. Im looking forward to duck hunting next week too.

sig: Angels, Lakers, Niners, Ducks, USC.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3130/bertstare.jpg

Tes45
10-21-2010, 10:57 PM
brb not reading because thats what you seem to do....

brb Lane Kiffin

pro11skj
10-21-2010, 10:57 PM
sig: Angels, Lakers, Niners, Ducks, USC.

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3130/bertstare.jpg

brb beating the flyers tonight 3-2

pro11skj
10-21-2010, 10:58 PM
brb Lane Kiffin

lol pls go

Rhynosaurus
10-21-2010, 11:06 PM
I can't stop lol'ing at this gif.

Me too...I laugh everytime I see it.

Let's see
USC, coming off a decade long reign of domination, facing the new defending champs. USC has nothing to play for, yet is still rich with talent and has one of the most explosive offenses in the country. .

As much as I hate USC, this is the same reasoning I used last week to bet big on USC killing Cal. Kiffin is no Cheaty Petey, but he inherited a roster stacked with 5 * talent and they can take it up a notch anytime against anybody. But I do think Oregon comes out with a pretty convincing win.

Since OSU is now out of the running for NC game, I'm praying to Shiva that Auburn runs the table and AU and Oregon end up playing for all the marbles. That game would be the bomb shyt.

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 11:07 PM

Fu*k yeah brah, repped. Forgot about you, it's about time an Official USC thread is made I think cause I hardly ever see USC posters besides you on here.

brb Lane Kiffin

Lane Kiffin's playcalling has been near perfect this season as OC, actually. Clearly you haven't seen USC's game. If anything you should be questioning Monte's ability as the DC seeing as the defense has been playing to near non-existent levels.

Rhynosaurus
10-21-2010, 11:07 PM
lol pls go

brb rooting for two teams in the same conference
brb clearly bandwagoning Ducks

Edit: Just realized you are referring to NHL Ducks...my bad.

WheyneNewton
10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
wtf does this mean? lol

http://www.mocksession.com/30fps//2010%20October%2021%2022%2026%2038.jpeg

Tes45
10-21-2010, 11:10 PM
Fu*k yeah brah, repped. Forgot about you, it's about time an Official USC thread is made I think cause I hardly ever see USC posters besides you on here.

Lane Kiffin's playcalling has been near perfect this season as OC, actually. Clearly you haven't seen USC's game. If anything you should be questioning Monte's ability as the DC seeing as the defense has been playing to near non-existent levels.

FU2mn_S0kls

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 11:11 PM
brb beating the flyers tonight 3-2
http://i.imgur.com/oCjFj.jpg

WOOPS! hahahahhahah

Mafiafolife77
10-21-2010, 11:16 PM
[youtube]FU2mn_S0kls[/outube]

You know you're a phaggot when you post WWF videos as your rebuttle.

Tes45
10-21-2010, 11:17 PM

FU2mn_S0kls

NorthTexasBB
10-21-2010, 11:58 PM

texas O is garbage so its no surprise

Fastforward7
10-21-2010, 11:58 PM
Since OSU is now out of the running for NC game, I'm praying to Shiva that Auburn runs the table and AU and Oregon end up playing for all the marbles. That game would be the bomb shyt.

Eff that. I'd rather see two dissimilar teams face each other. Nothing sucks in football more than a track meet. In all my years of football I've only seen one of those games that I enjoyed and that was 2005 USC vs Fresno St..

dan213
10-22-2010, 12:01 AM

i can't stop watching this.

Fastforward7
10-22-2010, 12:05 AM
i can't stop watching this.

q3f5rM20GjA

dan213
10-22-2010, 12:08 AM
q3f5rM20GjA

lmfao. repped.

adrianisgnarly
10-22-2010, 12:56 AM
UCLA is the definition of inconsistent.

But Oregon is a top 3 team (number 1 in my opinion). But hopefully SC will beat them next week.

Mac_xX
10-22-2010, 01:06 AM
Lettuce be realtiy........ Oregon is the #1 contender.

JTrain306
10-22-2010, 01:42 AM

http://imgur.com/HANzl.jpg

Mac_xX
10-22-2010, 01:48 AM
Oregons mascot... The MOST swag brah.

Teach me how to dougie.

thegenerel
10-22-2010, 04:45 AM

Let's see

if you get this angry over a simple e-comment, how will you react when the doctor informs you of the adult onset diabetes diagnosis?

thegenerel
10-22-2010, 04:47 AM

"Buncha slack-jawed phaggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
-1980's WWF Wrestler

Covy1
10-22-2010, 05:45 AM
Eff that. I'd rather see two dissimilar teams face each other. Nothing sucks in football more than a track meet. In all my years of football I've only seen one of those games that I enjoyed and that was 2005 USC vs Fresno St..

I remember that game

Helluva comeback

stevedarsh
10-22-2010, 07:59 AM
Why is everyone saying that Auburn and Alabama are the only teams that could up a fight? Was I the only one that saw Auburn's defense give up some of the most points in conference history last week? That defense is garbage.

Theater Jock
10-22-2010, 08:52 AM
USC is a trap game.. That all it is.. A trap game.

I USC fans really I mean really assume they have our number.. They are stupid.

However it won't be easy

stevedarsh
10-22-2010, 08:54 AM
USC is a trap game.. That all it is.. A trap game.

I USC fans really I mean really assume they have our number.. They are stupid.

However it won't be easy

what do you want to go to UM grad school for? my mom went there for MBA and my dad for JD

Theater Jock
10-22-2010, 09:14 AM
what do you want to go to UM grad school for? my mom went there for MBA and my dad for JD

I don't know, I no longer know what I want to do with my life.

stevedarsh
10-22-2010, 09:33 AM
I don't know, I no longer know what I want to do with my life.

you could become a carnie

209vaughn
10-22-2010, 10:24 AM

I am a fan of any team that punches players from Boise State in the face.

meing0tt
10-22-2010, 11:11 AM
LOL yeah those SEC defenses look real promising this year :rolleyes:

Everyone knows Oregon (and most other teams) would look like a high school football team in the SEC. Seriously look at your schedules. You shouldn't even be considered for the BCS.

To whoever said only to Auburn and Alabama: lolz. Try LSU, Florida, South Carolina and Arkansas as well

Theater Jock
10-22-2010, 11:14 AM
Everyone knows Oregon (and most other teams) would look like a high school football team in the SEC. Seriously look at your schedules. You shouldn't even be considered for the BCS.

To whoever said only to Auburn and Alabama: lolz. Try LSU, Florida, South Carolina and Arkansas as well

I don't agree with you, but I see where your coming from

Theater Jock
10-22-2010, 11:15 AM
you could become a carnie

Carnie?

Tes45
10-22-2010, 11:30 AM

Really retarded post, and I'm one of the bigger SEC homers here.

Chip Kelly has installed literally the fastest college football offense of all time this season, there isn't a defense in the SEC that can hold the Ducks in check this year.

Theres a few SEC teams that could score on them pretty well and keep the game close, but nobody is coming out and straight up shutting down Oregon's offense this year.

JTrain306
10-22-2010, 11:33 AM
Everyone knows Oregon (and most other teams) would look like a high school football team in the SEC

pro11skj
10-22-2010, 11:38 AM

lol at Florida. Teams would put up 50 points on Auburn, LSU's luck would run out if. our USC>>>>>>your usc. ORegon>>>>>>>Alabama

Tes45
10-22-2010, 11:42 AM
lol at Florida. Teams would put up 50 points on Auburn, LSU's luck would run out if. our USC>>>>>>your usc. ORegon>>>>>>>Alabama

Now this is some retarded ****, Lane Kiffin's team sucks nuts

pro11skj
10-22-2010, 12:12 PM
Now this is some retarded ****, Lane Kiffin's team sucks nuts

defense is questionable at best but offense is deadly. Not on par with oregon but top 20 in the country.

futbolista89
10-22-2010, 12:21 PM
Lettuce be real, the best BCS National Championship game would be Oregon - Auburn.

Mafiafolife77
10-22-2010, 12:35 PM
if you get this angry over a simple e-comment, how will you react when the doctor informs you of the adult onset diabetes diagnosis?

Probably the same reaction people have when looking at your 19,000 posts on a bodybuilding site.

seriously, 19,000???

Get a life lol. That's literally fukking sad. Yet here you are trying to talk sh!t. With no avatar, nonetheless.

Pathetic.

"Buncha slack-jawed phaggots around here. This stuff will make you a god damn Sexual Tyrannosaurus...Just like me."
-1980's WWF Wrestler

Yeah because I was totally old enough to remember him wrestling in the 80's. I don't know which is more sad, the fact that you have 19,000 posts on a bodybuilding forum or the fact that you're old enough to remember Jesse Ventura was originally a wrestler in the 80's.

Yeah your life isn't sad or anything.

Everyone knows Oregon (and most other teams) would look like a high school football team in the SEC

Stopped reading there. Typical SEC fan, wake me up when the next retard comes in.

Fastforward7
10-22-2010, 12:36 PM
Lettuce be real, the best BCS National Championship game would be Oregon - Auburn.

No.

GatorRon24
10-22-2010, 12:59 PM
Gator fan here...

Oregon would a$$ rape us.

GatorRon24
10-22-2010, 01:03 PM
Really retarded post, and I'm one of the bigger SEC homers here.

Chip Kelly has installed literally the fastest college football offense of all time this season, there isn't a defense in the SEC that can hold the Ducks in check this year.

Theres a few SEC teams that could score on them pretty well and keep the game close, but nobody is coming out and straight up shutting down Oregon's offense this year.

This.

Auburn and Bama would give them the best games. LSU defense would play well but their offense is garbage.

Backus24
10-22-2010, 01:43 PM

Urine idiot.

Let me guess, you're one of the homers that thinks teams from the Pac 10 and Big 10 would lose every single in-conference game in the SEC right?

If you want to see who can score 100 first.

I like watching a high powered offense against a tough defense