PDA

View Full Version : Phillies fans...

B_Nelley35
10-21-2010, 04:53 PM
The LAST thing Giants would want is to have to fly across the country and play in Philly to try to get to the WS. Tonight is Game 7, because if we win we're going!

ioE_O7Lm0I4

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Yeah, because the Giants didn't win one in Philly to open the series....

Oh wait, yes they did.

B_Nelley35
10-21-2010, 04:58 PM
You'd have to face Oswalt and Hamels, good luck with that, we'll pound Cain at home in our little league park.

AriGhold
10-21-2010, 05:01 PM
are you related to nelly the rapper?

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 05:01 PM
You'd have to face Oswalt and Hamels, good luck with that, we'll pound Cain at home in our little league park.

Yeah, because the Giants didn't already win one against Hamels....

Oh wait, yes they did.

It's nice that you're so optimistic though. Of course anything can happen and I would never say the Phillies are "done" or "have no chance"... it's far from over. That being said, this thread just reeks of fear.

HumptyBrah
10-21-2010, 05:11 PM
Let's put the shoe on the other foot. For the Phillies to advance, they have to get through Lincecum, Sanchez and Cain. lol good luck bro

thacalikid911
10-21-2010, 05:14 PM
this series is a joke lmao. The nurse is gonna get the L once again against da freak. Im considering not even watching, its a guaranteed dub for the gigantes.

1-0

Game is over

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 05:16 PM
this series is a joke lmao. The nurse is gonna get the L once again against da freak. Im considering not even watching, its a guaranteed dub for the gigantes.

1-0

Game is over
srs?

It's 1-0 with 8 innings to go

You've already got people hating the Niners on this board, don't start with the Giants too.

IllegalAbs
Good. Fuk Philadelphia and its fans

Big_Pete1000
Phillies not showing up with the bats. They didn't hit the reds crap pitching in the NLDS. We should have seen this coming.

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 05:50 PM

1-0

Game is over
You were saying?

Covy1
10-21-2010, 08:26 PM

1-0

Game is over

bump

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 08:30 PM

1-0

Game is over
LOL

You are incrediby good at failing with posts, I'll give you that. Please don't post about the Giants anymore.

kappakai
10-21-2010, 08:33 PM
It's gonna be on Hamels. Time for redemption.

B_Nelley35
10-21-2010, 08:34 PM
Honestly if I'm a Giants fan I'd be confident but I know deep down they fear having to face Oswalt at home (who hasnt lose at home yet) and Hamels vs. Cain (yes cain shut us out game 3, but we own him in general)

kappakai
10-21-2010, 08:38 PM
Honestly if I'm a Giants fan I'd be confident but I know deep down they fear having to face Oswalt at home (who hasnt lose at home yet) and Hamels vs. Cain (yes cain shut us out game 3, but we own him in general)

Doesn't matter about the pitching if our boys can't hit. Ryan needs to get out of his funk. Good to see Ibanez break out of his. And they did a much better job of working Linc. But damn. Gotta do better fielding as well. I like our chances now.

Madsen was on fire!

B_Nelley35
10-21-2010, 08:39 PM
Doesn't matter about the pitching if our boys can't hit. Ryan needs to get out of his funk. Good to see Ibanez break out of his. And they did a much better job of working Linc. But damn. Gotta do better fielding as well. I like our chances now.

Madsen was on fire!

You hear Halladay pitched entire game with Groin Pull

JTrain306
10-21-2010, 08:50 PM
I think fans of both teams are a little nervous... it's part of the game, nothing is a given :)

kappakai
10-21-2010, 08:54 PM
You hear Halladay pitched entire game with Groin Pull

Yah man. Just heard on WIP. Not good. I thought the strike zone was off. None of the corners were getting called. Turns out he may have been hurt. Wondered if Cholli knew that going into the game. Doesn't matter n

This series has been torture. Can't believe the Giants been playing games like this all year.

Covy1
10-21-2010, 08:56 PM
Yah man. Just heard on WIP. Not good. I thought the strike zone was off. None of the corners were getting called. Turns out he may have been hurt. Wondered if Cholli knew that going into the game. Doesn't matter n

This series has been torture. Can't believe the Giants been playing games like this all year.

Oswalt hasn't lost at CBP all year, and I got them game 7 tixs. Have never seen the Phillies lose in my lifetime...so thats a good sign

kappakai
10-21-2010, 08:58 PM
Oswalt hasn't lost at CBP all year, and I got them game 7 tixs. Have never seen the Phillies lose in my lifetime...so thats a good sign

Do it man. It's on you. Negs for life if they lose.

JTrain306
10-23-2010, 08:58 PM
http://i.imgur.com/oCjFj.jpg

http://imgur.com/N8rKt.gif

http://i53.tinypic.com/rw1dmv.jpg