PDA

View Full Version : ITT: The best part about the Rangers beating the Yanks

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:09 PM
Sticking it to both Mark Teixiera and AFRAUD.

Two of the biggest, most egotistical phaggots to ever play in the DFW area.

What a way to send a big nice FU to both of them.

1 more win, 1 MORE WIN.

JTrain306
10-19-2010, 11:11 PM
http://imgur.com/XwdoS.gif

89FoxBody
10-19-2010, 11:12 PM
What about Teixeira makes him egotistical?

And last time I checked A-Rod never asked to be traded, the Rangers wanted to get rid of him.

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:15 PM
What about Teixeira makes him egotistical?

And last time I checked A-Rod never asked to be traded, the Rangers wanted to get rid of him.

neither one of them never enjoyed their time here in DFW. Neither one of them ever even tried to embrace the DFW area whatsoever. Teixiera was a an AFRAUD starter kit and it was so apparent from very early on in his Ranger days.

Afraud wanted out, to say anything less than that and to think he didn't is just being stupid.

NYSackExchange
10-19-2010, 11:16 PM
lmao @ saying a single bad thing about Teixeira.

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:18 PM
lmao @ saying a single bad thing about Teixeira.

Tex is a piece of sh!t, a terrible teammate and a terrible person.

Saying anything else other than that is being a homer.

NYSackExchange
10-19-2010, 11:19 PM

Interesting how everyone outside of Texas wholeheartedly disagrees. Including Anaheim.

89FoxBody
10-19-2010, 11:21 PM
lol Exactly. This cracker is worse than Ndame and Bacon combined with his homerism. I'm sure you're excited your team might make it to its first WS in its history bro but put down the crack pipe. Nobody has ever had anything negative to say about Teixeira in any context.

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:22 PM
Interesting how everyone outside of Texas wholeheartedly disagrees. Including Anaheim.

brb basing something off 2 months

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:23 PM
lol Exactly. This cracker is worse than Ndame and Bacon combined with his homerism. I'm sure you're excited your team might make it to its first WS in its history bro but put down the crack pipe. Nobody has ever had anything negative to say about Teixeira in any context.

uhm yes they have.

when he was traded from the rangers, CJ Wilson said that he felt like a "dark cloud" has been lifted from above the team.

You have no idea what he did in Texas so please don't act like you do.

JaxBrah
10-19-2010, 11:25 PM
In other news: No one cares about baseball except for the 3 people in this thread.

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:27 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/baseball/rangers/stories/070508dnsporangbriefs.3ae3667.html

Wilson lauded the arrivals of players such as Milton Bradley and Eddie Guardado for their influence in the clubhouse. But he also said there were key players on last year’s team who were more interested in money than in winning baseball games. He also said an unnamed key veteran was “mean” to younger players.

“I can’t even begin to tell you how much better it is now than it was two years ago,” Wilson told KTCK’s Bob Sturm. “And the most obvious thing I can say is, you look at the roster, the guys that we have now versus the guys that we had then.”

...While Wilson didn’t name any departures directly, he told Sturm a “dark cloud” was lifted from the club last July. He also said a “big” and “medium-sized” cloud disappeared after the 2006 season.

The Rangers traded Eric Gagne, Kenny Lofton and Mark Teixeira in the final week of July 2007. Wilson cited Gagne as an excellent teammate but made no mention of the other two players.

“They weren’t interested in being part of a team,” Wilson said of the unnamed players. “They were just interested in bank accounts.”

fairly obvious he was talking about that piece of sh!t Tex

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:29 PM

strong racist is strong

JTrain306
10-19-2010, 11:31 PM
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/spt/baseball/rangers/stories/070508dnsporangbriefs.3ae3667.html

fairly obvious he was talking about that piece of sh!t Tex
You're just mad his nickname is Tex and he doesn't play in Texas.

TexasHeat
10-19-2010, 11:31 PM
You're just mad his nickname is Tex and he doesn't play in Texas.

no I am quite happy he is gone and noone misses him in Texas, trust me.

JTrain306
10-19-2010, 11:33 PM
no I am quite happy he is gone and noone misses him in Texas, trust me.

http://www.gifsoup.com/view4/1239731/pooping-cannonball-o.gif

89FoxBody
10-19-2010, 11:39 PM
Lmao Wilson said that Milton Bradley is a good influence on the clubhouse?

That dude has been a headcase his entire career and is nothing but problems and is a proven clubhouse cancer.

Sounds to me like Wilson has busted into Ronny's stash.

JTrain306
10-20-2010, 12:27 AM
http://i54.photobucket.com/albums/g81/patteyo/jeter.gif

LostOne287
10-20-2010, 01:09 AM

This. Phaggot is just making threads about anything and anybody now. I got to see Tex a couple times when he was with the Angels and from everything I saw and heard, dude was a total class act.

I don't care if you bash A-Rod, he deserves all of it, but after that you're just making yourself look pathetic and insecure.

PitBillSoxFan
10-20-2010, 03:11 AM

I always hated that guy.....

That being said, Teix is a douche for having the Sox fly down to Texas to lobby to get him and then pretty much saying at his Yankee press conference "I always intended on signing with the Yankees"

Ralph Wiggum
10-20-2010, 05:15 AM
http://imgur.com/XwdoS.gif

looks like the dude from that joeyboots video that was cruising him in the park. he looked like a pear.

sabonis224
10-20-2010, 06:53 AM
negged... Texiera egotistical? common OP, you can't be that dumb

IraHays
10-20-2010, 07:06 AM
Tex is the best fielding firstbaseman I've ever seen.

Just thought I would throw that in there.

Also, him going down has taken the Yankees off life support, now they are really fuked.

Negatron617
10-20-2010, 07:39 AM
Sticking it to both Mark Teixiera and AFRAUD.

Two of the biggest, most egotistical phaggots to ever play in the DFW area.

What a way to send a big nice FU to both of them.

1 more win, 1 MORE WIN.

yankees are the most underachieving team of all time........every year they get the biggest names.....get great pick ups at the trade deadline, always have the best team on paper but their players routinely underachieve

still tho

yankess can win 3 ina row........dont sleep

Lethal04
10-20-2010, 07:43 AM
Tex is a douchebag. Too bad he got hurt last night, he was an easy middle of the lineup out.

GPx
10-20-2010, 07:57 AM

lol'd

thefullmonte
10-20-2010, 07:59 AM

I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

Acal83
10-20-2010, 08:02 AM
negged... Texiera egotistical? common OP, you can't be that dumb

He mightve matured in his time elsewhere, but it is fairly well documented that he was known as a "locker room cancer" by players in his time in Texas. Selfish, condescending and ready to get on out towards the end of his tenure.

CJ Wilson described him as a "dark cloud"

TexasHeat
10-20-2010, 08:08 AM
I cannot believe how incredibly stupid you are. I mean rock-hard stupid. Dehydrated-rock-hard stupid. Stupid so stupid that it goes way beyond the stupid we know into a whole different dimension of stupid. You are trans-stupid stupid. Meta-stupid. Stupid collapsed on itself so far that even the neutrons have collapsed. Stupid gotten so dense that no intellect can escape. Singularity stupid. Blazing hot mid-day sun on Mercury stupid. You emit more stupid in one second than our entire galaxy emits in a year. Quasar stupid. Your writing has to be a troll. Nothing in our universe can really be this stupid. Perhaps this is some primordial fragment from the original big bang of stupid. Some pure essence of a stupid so uncontaminated by anything else as to be beyond the laws of physics that we know. I'm sorry. I can't go on. This is an epiphany of stupid for me. After this, you may not hear from me again for a while. I don't have enough strength left to deride your ignorant questions and half baked comments about unimportant trivia, or any of the rest of this drivel. Duh.

You are pretty ignorant about his time in Texas, just sayin'.

TexasHeat
10-20-2010, 08:09 AM
He mightve matured in his time elsewhere, but it is fairly well documented that he was known as a "locker room cancer" by players in his time in Texas. Selfish, condescending and ready to get on out towards the end of his tenure.

CJ Wilson described him as a "dark cloud"

This.

These Yankee, Brave and Angel morons act like they know how he was in Texas when they didn't even know who the fcuk he was when he was a Ranger.

thefullmonte
10-20-2010, 08:09 AM
You are pretty ignorant about his time in Texas, just sayin'.

YOU of all people calling someone ELSE "ignorant" is pretty funny.

TexasHeat
10-20-2010, 08:11 AM
YOU of all people calling someone ELSE "ignorant" is pretty funny.

You acting like you know how Tex acted in Texas = funny.

Noone gives a sh!t about the Rangers on the national level and thats fine, they shouldn't, we have never done anything. So to sit there and say you know how Tex was when he was with Texas is beyond ignorant.

thefullmonte
10-20-2010, 08:13 AM
You acting like you know how Tex acted in Texas = funny.

Noone gives a sh!t about the Rangers on the national level and thats fine, they shouldn't, we have never done anything. So to sit there and say you know how Tex was when he was with Texas is beyond ignorant.

It baffles me how you can't seem to understand or figure out (or care) why you are one of the most universally hated posters in the Sports Misc

TexasHeat
10-20-2010, 08:15 AM
It baffles me how you can't seem to understand or figure out (or care) why you are one of the most universally hated posters in the Sports Misc

why would I give a sh!t? I come here to talk and debate sports, not make friends over a messageboard.

You worrying yourself about how someone can not care that they are not liked on a messageboard amongst strangers = pathetic

thefullmonte
10-20-2010, 08:19 AM
why would I give a sh!t? I come here to talk and debate sports, not make friends over a messageboard.

You worrying yourself about how someone can not care that they are not liked on a messageboard amongst strangers = pathetic

LOL....and THIS is a perfect little example.

It has NOTHING to do with "making friends" or "wanting to be liked." You are simply annoying as phuck....and as I pointed out earlier....the very definition of "ignorant."

TexasHeat
10-20-2010, 08:21 AM
LOL....and THIS is a perfect little example.

It has NOTHING to do with "making friends" or "wanting to be liked." You are simply annoying as phuck....and as I pointed out earlier....the very definition of "ignorant."

.......right

Now go back to being a furious bandwagon Yankee fan that thinks they know everything, including how someone else acted on a team from 2003-2007.

Anyone who says Tex wasn't a douche during those years in Texas is clearly an ignorant fcuk who knows nothing about the subject, now you can gtfo out this thread.

NYSackExchange
10-20-2010, 09:11 AM
lol @ thinking you'd rather have MORELAND than teixiera. lmfao

F.A.M.E.
10-20-2010, 09:13 AM
In b4 they win 2 of the next 3 to scare the shiit outta OP.

TexasHeat
10-20-2010, 10:59 AM
In b4 they win 2 of the next 3 to scare the shiit outta OP.

we got cliff lee as emergency backup, not scared.

IraHays
10-20-2010, 11:01 AM
we got cliff lee as emergency backup, not scared.

This.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Lee was hoping the Rangers would lose the next 2. The guy appears to love this sh*t.

baseball_player
10-20-2010, 11:23 AM

Your delusional, its the opposite everyone outside new york agrees that Tex is a POS

89FoxBody
10-21-2010, 09:45 AM
lol @ the Yankees being the most underachieving team of all time, do you phaggots even read the shyt that you type? 27 rings brah, that's definintely underachieving.

thecheezman
10-21-2010, 10:09 AM
the only teixiera bashing should be done by yanks fans, hes totally inconsistent.

RyzinEnagy
10-21-2010, 02:10 PM
In before CJ Wilson hits FA and looks for his own paycheck.