PDA

View Full Version : ****Official BlackHawks (Stanley Cup Champs) Thread*****

DatDereCe11Tech
10-18-2010, 02:07 PM
Sup fellow hawks fans?? didn't see any thread about our beloved team so I thought I would make one

some thoughts early on the season

- Kopecky looks great out there, i'm astounded by how well he has played considering he was a 3rd or 4th liner last year. Him and Hossa have great chemistry.

- I think both kane and Hossa are gonna have HUGE seasons... Hoss already has 9 points and kane has 5 points in 5 games. I'm expecting Kane to have 90-100 points this year being in his 4th pro season and just getting better and better every year

- our defense has blown monkey penis so far. Hawks are giving up 3 goals a game and something like 37 shots per game... ridiculous and inexcusable

- turco and crawford have played pretty well. No surprises here. Only reason they have a high GAA so far is cause hawks are giving up a million shots a game

- hawks 2nd and 3rd line has to play a LOT better. Hossa and Kopecky are both something like +5/+6 for the hawks but everybody else is in the negatives. Hawks 2nd and 3rd line has gotta play better defense (and hawks as a team have gotta play better defense)

- I'm very pleased with Hawks offense. They are getting scoring from everybody. I think Sharp will also have a huge season and Hawks have 3 dynamic scorers in Kane, Sharp and Hossa. Hawks are averaging around 3.5 goals per game... just gotta keep it up

Mac_xX
10-18-2010, 02:24 PM
You're not a hawks fan, you're a bandwagon fan. I remember your threads from last year. Pls go.

DatDereCe11Tech
10-18-2010, 02:35 PM
You're not a hawks fan, you're a bandwagon fan. I remember your threads from last year. Pls go.

they are my new love

I already own 3 shirts and 2 hawks jerseys

u furious bro??

DatDereCe11Tech
10-18-2010, 04:00 PM
bump

hawks fans where u at??

J3T
10-18-2010, 04:03 PM
they are my new love

I already own 3 shirts and 2 hawks jerseys

u furious bro??

u mad my cuzs neighbor is the head scout for the blackhawks and i can get free tickets any time as long as i find my own transportation to chicago?

i just wish i could have gone to his party when he had the cup, saw the pics from my cuz, pretty much millionaire club there

Edit: not head scout my b, but he is one of the top scouts.

DatDereCe11Tech
10-18-2010, 04:22 PM
u mad my cuzs neighbor is the head scout for the blackhawks and i can get free tickets any time as long as i find my own transportation to chicago?

i just wish i could have gone to his party when he had the cup, saw the pics from my cuz, pretty much millionaire club there

Edit: not head scout my b, but he is one of the top scouts.

u are a fukking ahole and I hate u with a passion