PDA

View Full Version : obesity and libido from fat to fit?

PFsucks
10-18-2010, 12:57 PM
For those who have lost 40+ pounds of fat. What affect did this have on your libido? Did it stay the same or improve?

I ask because when I was 195 i wanted to **** everything in sight. I got up to 250 lost my libido and did not get morning wood much. Now I lost 10 pounds and its starting to come back. Nothing like it was though. Can I expect to see a increase in my libido with the more fat I lose?

sweepone
10-18-2010, 01:05 PM
Can I expect to see a increase in my libido with the more fat I lose?

Yes, though once you start losing it is very common to lose all libidio until your body stabilizes to a normal weight.

When I started to lose my weight my libidio went to zero but every so often I stop dieting, eat at maintence for a while and and it comes back.

I found eating lean red meat really helps.

You are also no longer 16 and your morning wood is going to get less with age regardless of weight. Great to get older huh??

acnessen
10-18-2010, 01:07 PM
Tell ya what, when i was over 300 I used to get morning wood all the time and my libido was a problem, constantly wanting action. I think from cutting for so long now my testosterone has gone down cause I still have a normal sex drive but it isn't what it used to be. Hopefully once I get to my goals and start bulking again in the summer it'll come back ridiculous style.

Deivk
10-18-2010, 02:01 PM
I've been in a deficit for a long time nearly two years, my libido is definitely down from when I started, but my testosterone levels are normal as of a couple months ago