PDA

View Full Version : Getting Diarrhea Too Often..

SmegmaProtein
10-11-2010, 04:00 PM
i usually get diarrhea atleast once a week or so.. whats up with that? its not exactly water coming out, but its like really mushy poop. so technically i guess my title was a bit misleading.

is there anything i can do? perhaps drink more water or something? more vegetables?

LiftersHigh
10-11-2010, 04:07 PM
What is your diet like?

TheBlindPursuit
10-11-2010, 04:09 PM
Is it just diarrhea, no stomach pain?

SmegmaProtein
10-11-2010, 05:45 PM
Is it just diarrhea, no stomach pain?

i dont know if its really diarrhea more like mushy poo.. no pain.

my diet is whatever. today i had a protein shake before i left school.. had 2 burgers and fries from mcdonalds (im an ecto) then i came back home and had another protein shake.

TheBlindPursuit
10-11-2010, 06:13 PM
i dont know if its really diarrhea more like mushy poo.. no pain.

my diet is whatever. today i had a protein shake before i left school.. had 2 burgers and fries from mcdonalds (im an ecto) then i came back home and had another protein shake.

If it continues get that checked out. It could result in a bigger digestion problem. I recently went to the doctor, I was given the same pills they use for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Librax). I have to go visit the gastrologist soon.

JonBoot
10-11-2010, 06:40 PM
If it continues get that checked out. It could result in a bigger digestion problem. I recently went to the doctor, I was given the same pills they use for Irritable Bowel Syndrome (Librax). I have to go visit the gastrologist soon.

Protein shakes and mcdonalds... lol what do you expect? But on a serious note, try eating a banana every morning. Potassium is a good binder...

ThatRealTime
10-11-2010, 07:26 PM
lol

TheBlindPursuit
10-12-2010, 03:48 AM
Protein shakes and mcdonalds... lol what do you expect? But on a serious note, try eating a banana every morning. Potassium is a good binder...

Lmao... yeah but I was hoping that wasn't EVERYDAY.