PDA

View Full Version : Adderall, Weightloss, Proper diet

NtBmuscle
10-11-2010, 01:16 PM
Okay so, about a 3 weeks ago i was prescribed to adderall XR 20mg, I am about 6'3 220. Since being on this drug I havnt had an appitite at ALL. My sleeping is completely messed up. I know im not getting the calorie intake i need. My question is if i start hitting the gym again without fixing my diet, will it have a negative effect on muscle growth? And anyone who is on it, have you figured out a good diet that works. I try to eat but everytime i have food i want to throw up. I have ADHD so i need to take the pill because it makes everything better.

But ive always been a strong guy, and i dont want to lose my muscle but i know i will if i dont fix my diet. any help would be great thank you

joelash302
10-11-2010, 01:17 PM
I had a lot of trouble keeping weight on while taking adderall for that same reason. Just gotta force the food down bro.

mileseperez
10-11-2010, 01:21 PM
started adderall xr 30 mg about a month ago when i take it im not hungry but i still eat all 6 of my meals on schedule because this is something that i want. It is hard dont get me wrong but keeping food in your system and drinking at least a gallon of water a day has helped the come down from the adderall most the time the feeling that you feel when coming down is lack of food and water i dunno but after a couple weeks you should adjust and be able to go back to bed good luck man just force the meals its that that hard to force 6 small meals or just trying snacking

zbestname
10-12-2010, 05:27 AM
started adderall xr 30 mg about a month ago when i take it im not hungry but i still eat all 6 of my meals on schedule because this is something that i want. It is hard dont get me wrong but keeping food in your system and drinking at least a gallon of water a day has helped the come down from the adderall most the time the feeling that you feel when coming down is lack of food and water i dunno but after a couple weeks you should adjust and be able to go back to bed good luck man just force the meals its that that hard to force 6 small meals or just trying snacking

That's funny it makes me feel like I'm starving... I eat a ton on it..