PDA

View Full Version : Plantain

ahmd
10-04-2010, 10:42 PM
Is this vegetable high on starch and not advisable while trying to lose weight? I am assuming all green veggies are okay? If so, what are the other veggies (which me may normally eat) that one must avoid?

doctapeppa
10-05-2010, 12:36 AM
Is this vegetable high on starch and not advisable while trying to lose weight? I am assuming all green veggies are okay? If so, what are the other veggies (which me may normally eat) that one must avoid?

I see you are new here.

Lesson #1

There are no good/bad foods.

Lesson #2 Read other posts for a while before asking questions so you don't continue to ask such silly ones.

Jeclavad
10-05-2010, 05:11 AM

Calorie intake will make you gain/loose weight. Not one type of food.
If you want to loose weight, burn more cals than you eat.
You can eat everything, moderation is the key.

krott5333
10-05-2010, 05:36 AM
calories in versus calories out

ahmd
10-05-2010, 07:27 AM
Calorie intake will make you gain/loose weight. Not one type of food.
If you want to loose weight, burn more cals than you eat.
You can eat everything, moderation is the key.

I am not sure I understand. Beans or spinach is healthier than pizza even if they amount to the same calories. Isn't that right? Also a certain food, even in small quantities, may result in more calories. potatoes, for instance. But beans, even in large quantities, wouldn't. So I am trying to choose my diet according to large quantity=fewer calories formula.