PDA

View Full Version : Adrenalean

Achilles_1986
10-02-2010, 11:00 AM
When will it be back in stock? My wife loves this stuff and if I order it for her I might be able to order some Triazole :D

uhockey
10-02-2010, 01:31 PM
I helped design the damned product and I can't even get any. :)

It is in the process of being capped, but Triazole and the ActX Reformulation are our top priority currently and as such it has gotten pushed back a couple of times.

Bluerunner13
10-02-2010, 01:36 PM
When will it be back in stock? My wife loves this stuff and if I order it for her I might be able to order some Triazole :D

ive been waiting, impatiently i might add :) ,for this also. it cant get her soon enough since it is by far my fav stim product out there.

ChristianLoving
10-02-2010, 02:01 PM
Im not running my next cutting stack until I can get my hands on some.

Achilles_1986
10-02-2010, 03:23 PM
I helped design the damned product and I can't even get any. :)

It is in the process of being capped, but Triazole and the ActX Reformulation are our top priority currently and as such it has gotten pushed back a couple of times.

Understandable and thanks for the info Uhockey.

ive been waiting, impatiently i might add :) ,for this also. it cant get her soon enough since it is by far my fav stim product out there.

I really enjoyed the product as well but my wife like you said its her fav too. The only one she uses without a crash and gives her long sustainable energy.

I will add she did respond nicely to the spirodex tab I gave her today but she still raves about Adrenalean :D

uhockey
10-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Im not running my next cutting stack until I can get my hands on some.

:)

Understandable and thanks for the info Uhockey.

I really enjoyed the product as well but my wife like you said its her fav too. The only one she uses without a crash and gives her long sustainable energy.

I will add she did respond nicely to the spirodex tab I gave her today but she still raves about Adrenalean :D

It is the best product in its genre - even though I personally liked V1.0 better than V2.0. The only thing close to it was Scorch V2.0 in terms of stable energy and euphoric effect.

Urbanterror
10-02-2010, 05:20 PM
been using it for a week so far and loving it :)

csabatka1
10-02-2010, 05:44 PM
You can find it elsewhere in stock for around $26...

Achilles_1986
10-02-2010, 06:29 PM
You can find it elsewhere in stock for around $26...

I will search, I usually only shop here or at NP. Thanks!

haiz69
10-03-2010, 12:41 PM
It can be found for sure. Hasn't really caught on like it should IMO, as it is one of the best stimulant fat burners out there IMO. Thats what happens when you don't load it with stims and 1,3-DMAA though.

Prototyp3
10-03-2010, 12:55 PM
It can be found for sure. Hasn't really caught on like it should IMO, as it is one of the best stimulant fat burners out there IMO. Thats what happens when you don't load it with stims and 1,3-DMAA though.

Product is so good I used to use it for a pre workout.

kerplunk
10-03-2010, 01:08 PM
Adrenalean is my study buddy. Clean, smooth energy. You can feel it, and it gives a nice cognitive boost.

Robboe
10-04-2010, 07:23 AM
We should be picking Adrenalean up this week, so should be back in retailers by next week.

.:Chris:.
10-04-2010, 07:45 AM
We should be picking Adrenalean up this week, so should be back in retailers by next week.

Lets hope for some stack deals at the planet :)

Intellectural
10-04-2010, 07:52 AM
Adrenalean is my study buddy. Clean, smooth energy. You can feel it, and it gives a nice cognitive boost.

Yep, it's unbelievable for studying (which I'll never have to do again, thank god) but I do use it on certain work days now.

uhockey
10-05-2010, 04:03 AM
Yep, it's unbelievable for studying (which I'll never have to do again, thank god) but I do use it on certain work days now.

Every day of life is a study in something.