PDA

View Full Version : im a complete noob

mooch6
09-30-2010, 04:46 AM
as the title says im a complete noob! hah, can anyone help me out to make a clean bulking diet that i can follow will rep!!

if we say im going to be getting my first meal in at 10:30 can you help me design a diet that will be suitable for me? i would class myself naturally as a mesomorph and i'm 6ft1 and 198 pounds.

i would honestly really appreciate it you could give me a rough diet with times, thanks in advance guys!

mooch6
09-30-2010, 05:13 AM
Bump!

SuffolkPunch
09-30-2010, 05:27 AM
Count calories and grams of protein. Find a calorie level that allows you to gain about 2lbs a month which should be about right for gaining mass without too much fat. This will be done via trial and error. Start with say 3000 calories and adjust every 2 weeks.

Get at least 200g protein per day.

On offdays, eat relatively little and on workout days eat a lot more.

Eat starchy carbs such as potato, wholegrain bread, brown rice, pasta. Eat lots of meat and veggies, milk, eggs, cheese, nuts, beans, lentils. Avoid sugary and white flour products

When you eat is not important although try to get the largest meal of the day after the workout.

mooch6
09-30-2010, 05:31 AM
Count calories and grams of protein. Find a calorie level that allows you to gain about 2lbs a month which should be about right for gaining mass without too much fat. This will be done via trial and error. Start with say 3000 calories and adjust every 2 weeks.

Get at least 200g protein per day.

On offdays, eat relatively little and on workout days eat a lot more.

Eat starchy carbs such as potato, wholegrain bread, brown rice, pasta. Eat lots of meat and veggies, milk, eggs, cheese, nuts, beans, lentils. Avoid sugary and white flour products

When you eat is not important although try to get the largest meal of the day after the workout.

thanks that was quite helpful!!! +rep!

dmg2
09-30-2010, 05:38 AM
as the title says im a complete noob! hah, can anyone help me out to make a clean bulking diet that i can follow will rep!!

if we say im going to be getting my first meal in at 10:30 can you help me design a diet that will be suitable for me? i would class myself naturally as a mesomorph and i'm 6ft1 and 198 pounds.

i would honestly really appreciate it you could give me a rough diet with times, thanks in advance guys!

Also, it doesn't really matter WHEN you eat your foods, as long as they fit in with your daily macron allowance.

SuffolkPunch has given you very good advice, be sure to follow that whilst working out and you will see gains.

Good luck.