PDA

View Full Version : gain muscle and lose fat

usarmy59
09-29-2010, 08:37 AM
im in iraq and i have alot of time in the gym and i plan on getting big and loss some wieght in the gym but i need help on some supplements... so can u hook me up with some info or wat not... i was lookin at (plan 1) superdrol PCT. wk1: 40mg Nolva, 600 6oxo, 3 fenugreek caps, DHEA 200mg and this combo (plan 2)sterodrol, furostan, liv r clear and maxerone... or maybe (plan 3)h drol with a pct... or (plan 4) plz feel free to leave ur own ideas for me

y0lked
09-29-2010, 08:40 AM
Phuck that sheit! No your gonna have noob gains brah. U can gain like 15 lbs solid muscle in less than a year. Just find a good split "Max-OT" is good. And get you some protein and a daily vitamin!

Your new to lifting if you take any kind of hgh, test booster, steroid your gonna f'up your entire body in a bad way!

Mainly because you dont know how to successfully train muscles yet (making your look awkward when u have more muscle on your arms then u do ur calves and back), and you have no clue how to diet.

usarmy59
09-29-2010, 08:49 AM
Phuck that sheit! No your gonna have noob gains brah. U can gain like 15 lbs solid muscle in less than a year. Just find a good split "Max-OT" is good. And get you some protein and a daily vitamin!

Your new to lifting if you take any kind of hgh, test booster, steroid your gonna f'up your entire body in a bad way!

Mainly because you dont know how to successfully train muscles yet (making your look awkward when u have more muscle on your arms then u do ur calves and back), and you have no clue how to diet.

ive been lifting for bout 4 yrs now and took some time off for basic training now im back at it and wat to get bigger than i was... and 2 i have a good diet im in the army over seas not to much fast food u kno,, i eat alot of grilled chicken steak and pasta.. eat alot of salad and rice... so