PDA

View Full Version : No effect from serious mass gainer

sudhash2000
09-28-2010, 12:33 AM
Hi,

Im taking ON serious mass gainer from past 2 weeks but it hasn't shown me any (ANY) result so far. Im not feeling any other side effect(feverish or tiredness nothing) but it is not at all beneficial for me so far. Has it got anything to do with my Metabolism or should i wait for some more time to see if it start working some time later or shall i try some other suppliment. Please advice.

Rgds
Sid

krott5333
09-28-2010, 12:55 AM
Its all about calories. If you started eating less food and simply replaced those calories with your weight gainer shake, its not going to do anything. Weight gainer shake should be to get those few extra calories in when you're tired of eating so much food!

MaxSteelSFC
09-28-2010, 12:57 AM
2 weeks isn't much time to show any sort of results. If your diet is in check/above maintenance then you should be gaining weight.

stlrasmus88
09-28-2010, 12:58 AM
Hi,

Im taking ON serious mass gainer from past 2 weeks but it hasn't shown me any (ANY) result so far. Im not feeling any other side effect(feverish or tiredness nothing) but it is not at all beneficial for me so far. Has it got anything to do with my Metabolism or should i wait for some more time to see if it start working some time later or shall i try some other suppliment. Please advice.

Rgds
Sid

Are you eating enough along with Serious Mass?

sudhash2000
09-28-2010, 07:25 AM
Are you eating enough along with Serious Mass?

what could be the ideal diet while im taking seriou mas. can anybody pleae explain.

TrainingACU
09-28-2010, 07:26 AM
somewhere around 3500+ calories a day, more or less depending on your body type.

ninjaramen
09-01-2012, 08:03 AM
I gained 6kg within a month. 6 meals a day (where two is half serving of SM)

mobikwa
09-01-2012, 08:07 AM
what could be the ideal diet while im taking seriou mas. can anybody pleae explain.

1 serving of Serious Mass.
8 eggs + 1/2 lb of bacon for breakfast
1 chicken breast + 2 cups of broccoli + Huge baked potatoe for lunch
1 steak + 2 cups of veggies + Fries for dinner
2 pbj sandwiches (4 tbs of pb per sandwich) + 1/2 gallon of whole milk for a snack

FattyMcTubbs
09-01-2012, 08:12 AM

WHy are you taking mass gainers without knowing what your maintenance caloric intake is?
You need to figure out what your caloric intake needs to be and what your macro intake is. You then need to track your calories and macros.

somewhere around 3500+ calories a day, more or less depending on your body type.

I'm seeing his maintenance around ~2100. If he eats 3500 a day, he'll be a fat bastard in no time.

I gained 6kg within a month. 6 meals a day (where two is half serving of SM)

That sounds like a lot of fat gain in a month.

ninjaramen
09-01-2012, 02:06 PM
That sounds like a lot of fat gain in a month.

That's why i'm thinking about switching to protein drink now. What do you think?

I used to be a hard gainer.

MrSupplements92
09-01-2012, 02:09 PM
I have used a few mass gainers and none of them really worked the way i wanted them to. Most mass gainers have crap ingredients and are overall not worth it.