PDA

View Full Version : 4+ scoops of jack3d?

liftan
09-27-2010, 01:00 PM
I decided to buy jack3d last week to see if it lived up to the hype. It didn't. I get a pretty decent pump but energy wise there's not much there... I currently take 3 scoops. Is it safe to take more? The tub says max 3 but that isn't doing much for me.

I'll just stick with mah ephedrine when I finish the tub.

De__eB
09-27-2010, 01:02 PM
I decided to buy jack3d last week to see if it lived up to the hype. It didn't. I get a pretty decent pump but energy wise there's not much there... I currently take 3 scoops. Is it safe to take more? The tub says max 3 but that isn't doing much for me.

Yea sure, take up to 45 scoops at once and then get 1,3-DMAA banned for everyone when you take so many stims the dude lifting next to you has a heart attack

liftan
09-27-2010, 01:04 PM

Yea sure, take up to 45 scoops at once and then get 1,3-DMAA banned for everyone when you take so many stims the dude lifting next to you has a heart attack

OK so that's a no?

Blitz n destroy
09-27-2010, 01:06 PM

No, do not exceed 3 scoops. What did you do before jack3d and how long did you do it for?

kodyt21
09-27-2010, 01:09 PM

Jack3d is not for the pump The 1-3dd in it makes you focus like hell though and theres not alot of caffiene either its just a smooth pwo supp alot of the hardcore pwo drinks make you sh** your pants or so hyper and jumpy people are sick of it, so if your looking for hardcore energy jack3d isnt it man. Alot of arginine and caffiene will give you great pumps and for energy or a jump start try cellucor d4 thermal shock and what Im using and love everytime I really need to cut up and need energy is Clenbutrx by VPX it taste like sh*t like 5 times stronger than cough syrup, but within 5 10 mins you are jacked ready to workout for hours!

liftan
09-27-2010, 01:09 PM
No, do not exceed 3 scoops. What did you do before jack3d and how long did you do it for?

I was cutting and cycling ECA (30mg eph 210 caffeine) 2x a day for a total of 2 months. It's been over a month between stopping ECA and starting jack3d. i usually drink a cup of coffee once or twice a day.

liftan
09-27-2010, 01:10 PM
Jack3d is not for the pump The 1-3dd in it makes you focus like hell though and theres not alot of caffiene either its just a smooth pwo supp alot of the hardcore pwo drinks make you sh** your pants or so hyper and jumpy people are sick of it, so if your looking for hardcore energy jack3d isnt it man. Alot of arginine and caffiene will give you great pumps and for energy or a jump start try cellucor d4 thermal shock and what Im using and love everytime I really need to cut up and need energy is Clenbutrx by VPX it taste like sh*t like 5 times stronger than cough syrup, but within 5 10 mins you are jacked ready to workout for hours!

OK thanks man, I'll look into them.

Blitz n destroy
09-27-2010, 01:28 PM
I was cutting and cycling ECA (30mg eph 210 caffeine) 2x a day for a total of 2 months. It's been over a month between stopping ECA and starting jack3d. i usually drink a cup of coffee once or twice a day.

So you're used to 420mg of caffeine and 60mg of eph a day. 3 scoops of jack3ed I believe is lower than that for caffeine content and 1,3 in place of eph.

Products you can try depending on goals:

Athletic Edge Nutrition Presurge Unleashed: 125mg of caffeine/scoop, very clean energy, no crash. Glycocarn(proven more effective for increasing no) along with icariin for awesome blood flow, sun theanine/nueravena for enhanced cognitive function, no mental crash. creapure/russian tarragon for creatine/creatine uptake.

BPI 1MR: 300mg of caffeine/scoop. Pretty much the same as jack3d outside of that. Also has an undisclosed amount of 1,3

Purus Labs Muscle Marinade: 300 mg caffeine/80mg of 1,3 per scoop.

Also going back to your old protocol might bode the best results for you and adding in a product like MHP NO Bomb or Thermolife C-Bol.

PmCro
09-27-2010, 01:43 PM
I'd cycle off stims for a while if you can, then hopefully you won't have such a high tolerance when u come back

Blitz n destroy
09-27-2010, 01:50 PM
I'd cycle off stims for a while if you can, then hopefully you won't have such a high tolerance when u come back

If he took a month off of eca before using jack3d, typically thats enough time to allow the adrenals to recover to a point...

OP maybe try reset AD

GetRippedInc
09-27-2010, 02:14 PM

I spit my water on my desk..... LULZ!

kpytou
09-27-2010, 02:20 PM
I dont like even number of scoops. They say 1-3 for a reason. theyre odd numbers. I would do 5 just to be sure. 4 just doesnt sit well with me.

not serious....

except about the odd numbers part. yes ocd.

Locabort
09-27-2010, 02:26 PM
sounds like your looking for something with the effects of cocaine or crystal meth...just bite the bullet and make the switch.

RkyMtnHi
09-27-2010, 02:30 PM

Totally agree. If 3 scoops of Jack3D isn't doing it for you, your tolerance to stims is through the roof. I would try to take some time off from stimulants if you can.

Medtreker
09-27-2010, 03:20 PM
I found the 1.3 in jacked made me too spacey. I find anything more than 200mg straight caffine to be generally too much, launching you into a drugged feeling rather than jacked up feeling for workouts. And I do drink strong coffee daily. But all caffine hits a little differnt. Starbuck's is not quite same as popping caffine pills, even when dose is equal.

I'd say, if you're scooping 4 scoops of jacked, stop. cycle off all stims. return in a few weeks with something more mello, w/o 1.3 your blood pressure will thank you later.

Elliptical Envy
09-27-2010, 04:59 PM
Wowzers at this thread. :confused: