PDA

View Full Version : people that know there PH's (GTFIH)

SOFAKINGCOOL
09-27-2010, 08:27 AM
Okay I'm doin my research and trying to learn all I can on my own, I recently came across a guy who works for a supp company that is fairly new and close to where I live, they just came out with a PH, like I said I'm not real sharp on PH's yet, but I'm curious and tryn to learn as much as I can.. I just wanted to post the ingredient profile and get some unbiased feedback from some guys that have knowledge and experience with PH's..

Amount Per Serving

Free Testosterone Boost Stack - 2250 mg
Tribulus (40% Furastanol Saponins), Fenugreek 4:1 Extract (Seed),
3-betahydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, Icarrin (40% Standardized from Epimedium), Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Peruvian Maca, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Aspartate, Vitamin B-6

Estro Block with Hormone Regulation - 110 mg
Trans-Resveratrol, 5,7-Dihydroxyflavone, Quercetin

Prostate Protect with DHT Block - 270 mg
Pygeum Africanum Extract (25% Total Sterol)(Bark), Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (90% Total Sterols & Free Fatty Acids), White Button Mushroom

Thoughts, does this seem like a good product? junk?

SOFAKINGCOOL
09-27-2010, 08:44 AM
Bump

adamsteve14
09-27-2010, 09:03 AM
Bump

Not a PH. It looks likes a run of the mill test booster. No comparison.

11jstedm
09-27-2010, 09:06 AM
Okay I'm doin my research and trying to learn all I can on my own, I recently came across a guy who works for a supp company that is fairly new and close to where I live, they just came out with a PH, like I said I'm not real sharp on PH's yet, but I'm curious and tryn to learn as much as I can.. I just wanted to post the ingredient profile and get some unbiased feedback from some guys that have knowledge and experience with PH's..

Amount Per Serving

3-betahydroxy-etioallocholan-5-ene-17-one, 5-Androsten-3beta-ol-17-one, Icarrin (40% Standardized from Epimedium), Divanil™ [3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran (95%)], Peruvian Maca, Magnesium Aspartate, Zinc Aspartate, Vitamin B-6

Pygeum Africanum Extract (25% Total Sterol)(Bark), Saw Palmetto Berry Extract (90% Total Sterols & Free Fatty Acids), White Button Mushroom

Thoughts, does this seem like a good product? junk?

This is Just DHEA and some herbs. No good man.

CAMPAIGN
09-27-2010, 09:09 AM
Not a PH. It looks likes a run of the mill test booster. No comparison.

This is Just DHEA and some herbs. No good man.

This. Just a blend of natural herbs and two forms of DHEA.

mark118
09-27-2010, 09:13 AM
based on the above info, i would tell him not to label that as a PH

FunkymonkAW
09-27-2010, 09:17 AM
Just a crap test booster.

brudman
09-27-2010, 09:30 AM

I love that they put two different chemical names for DHEA in there to give the appearence of actual anabolic compounds. That type of bull**** is exactly what's wrong with the supplement industry.

SOFAKINGCOOL
09-27-2010, 09:42 AM
Dam..Well sucks to hear the dude was full of Shyt, but I kinda got the feeling this was the responce I was gonna get, well thanks for the feedback everybody, guess I'll keep doing my research and tryn to learn my shyt so I can maybe pull off a sucsessful PH run someday

bruceg
09-27-2010, 09:47 AM
Dam..Well sucks to hear the dude was full of Shyt, but I kinda got the feeling this was the responce I was gonna get, well thanks for the feedback everybody, guess I'll keep doing my research and tryn to learn my shyt so I can maybe pull off a sucsessful PH run someday

If you feel like your ready for a PH cycle, check out tunedsports(.)com there is a TON pf PH info there.

SOFAKINGCOOL
09-27-2010, 09:51 AM
If you feel like your ready for a PH cycle, check out tunedsports(.)com there is a TON pf PH info there.
Cool I'll check it out right now man, the biggst challenge I found thus far in researching info on PH's is tryn to sift threw all the B.S and contridicting info, all i know is I aint touchin a PH till I know what the phuck I'm doin, and when I do figure out enuff I may decide it aint worth it, I dunno I just curious right now, they sound appealing, but I'm still got alot to learn..

adamsteve14
09-27-2010, 02:19 PM
Cool I'll check it out right now man, the biggst challenge I found thus far in researching info on PH's is tryn to sift threw all the B.S and contridicting info, all i know is I aint touchin a PH till I know what the phuck I'm doin, and when I do figure out enuff I may decide it aint worth it, I dunno I just curious right now, they sound appealing, but I'm still got alot to learn..

The most important thing to understand about PH's is that there is no "perfect" PH for any purpose. Instead, any PH can be used for any purpose. People like to say 'Use H-drol to cut' or 'Use Phera or SD to bulk'. The thing is that diet is the most important. If you use H-drol or Epi/tren, things considered great for cuts, but instead eat a pile, you will have a successful bulk. The most important thing is how your body reacts to certain compounds. Some people love SD, while it makes some miserable. Some people love epi while others see no effect from it. It's all about what works for you, your diet, and your goals.

338lapuaAI
09-27-2010, 03:43 PM
Read everything on these to sites below and you will learn a lot. After reading these sites, read as much info on the forums as possible.

http://tunedsports.com/article-index/
http://www.primordialperformance.com/store/steroid-profiles-index.html

Generally the following are good PHs to pop your cherry.
H-drol
P-mag
11-oxo (900mg+)

De__eB
09-27-2010, 03:47 PM
People that know they're misusing the word there in their thread title (GTFIH).

PinchTheBear
09-27-2010, 04:12 PM

Just for good measure, I would stay away from any "educational" source that is also selling a product.

JoeyV123
09-27-2010, 04:16 PM
Read everything on these to sites below and you will learn a lot. After reading these sites, read as much info on the forums as possible.

http://tunedsports.com/article-index/

Generally the following are good PHs to pop your cherry.
H-drol
P-mag
11-oxo (900mg+)

Im looking into running 11-oxo at 600 mg, do you think that would work..maybe work it up to 750 but 900mg would be very pricey!

338lapuaAI
09-27-2010, 09:08 PM
Just for good measure, I would stay away from any "educational" source that is also selling a product.

I don't buy any PP products. Way overpriced and some are just junk. I think they did a pretty good write up though on the various compounds.

Im looking into running 11-oxo at 600 mg, do you think that would work..maybe work it up to 750 but 900mg would be very pricey!

Depends if your cutting or want a lean bulk.

$120 buck for 40 days is not bad. That cheaper than having Starbucks everyday. Lattes sure do cost a latte and take a latte time to make. Appropriately named IMO.

PinchTheBear
09-27-2010, 09:10 PM
I don't buy any PP products. Way overpriced and some are just junk. I think they did a pretty good write up though on the various compounds.

Not a fan of their write-ups, especially the superdrol one. Some of their brotology and extrapolation breeds misinformation.

FunkymonkAW
09-27-2010, 10:53 PM

What are your goals?