PDA

View Full Version : i need help please

chasidy1890
09-23-2010, 01:33 PM
Hi my name is Chasidy I weight 270 lbs im5'5". I have been over weight since I was ten. I have lost ten lbs but I was going to gym and over six months haven't gained it back but I want to lose more and I can't go to a gym any more. Were having money problems and can't afford good food. I'm looking for begging food choices and workouts. I'm very emotional and I can't do a lot of squats because of my knees and some workouts pop my left leg out like when u pop a shoulder out its very painful. I have depression so when I can't see results or anything I'm very emotional and its hard to keep motivated. I just need help with a beginner program it can be aggressive I just need help pleaze

Ninetysix
09-23-2010, 01:45 PM
Gym is not needed to lose weight. Fix your diet and eat below maintenance and the weight will come off. It's not really that complicated.

breaktheground
09-23-2010, 01:53 PM
Two threads? Really?

Just read around these forums for the next few days and you'll have all the info you need.

Or google.

Or read a book explaining how to get into shape.

Rocket science, it is not.

chasidy1890
09-23-2010, 01:54 PM
I have tried I've cut my calories me and my ma went on a diet I excersized and did the diet but I just don't feel full is there something u might know to help train my stomach to recignize it lol

Kdubs50
09-23-2010, 01:58 PM
I have tried I've cut my calories me and my ma went on a diet I excersized and did the diet but I just don't feel full is there something u might know to help train my stomach to recignize it lol

im gona guess...since ur a huge noob and pretty big...and desperate... u ate wayyyyyy under wut u need to lose weight and therefore could not sustain it for very long due to hunger and probably other reasons. if i were you id start out at like 2000 calories a day, workout with weights 3x a week, and do cardio 3x a week and then in 3 weeks weigh urself. if youve lost, great keep going..if not, lower ur cals (but i highly doubt u wouldnt lose weight if you do this). and when the weight loss stops...lower ur cals until it starts again.

chasidy1890
09-23-2010, 02:04 PM
Ok thanks but that's about how many Cal's I eat maybe two hundred more so should I cut calories just a but I did a month study on my calories and I haven't changed my weight since. I weight the same as I did six months ago

breaktheground
09-23-2010, 02:05 PM
You are eating too much.

Read the "how to lose fat for noobs" sticky, seriously.

Jerok88
09-23-2010, 02:17 PM
Ok thanks but that's about how many Cal's I eat maybe two hundred more so should I cut calories just a but I did a month study on my calories and I haven't changed my weight since. I weight the same as I did six months ago

Also to feel fuller drink a lot of water every day. You think you're hungry but then you have a liter of water and realize you're good.

Shaunonymous
09-23-2010, 02:33 PM
Hi my name is Chasidy I weight 270 lbs im5'5". I have been over weight since I was ten. I have lost ten lbs but I was going to gym and over six months haven't gained it back but I want to lose more and I can't go to a gym any more. Were having money problems and can't afford good food. I'm looking for begging food choices and workouts. I'm very emotional and I can't do a lot of squats because of my knees and some workouts pop my left leg out like when u pop a shoulder out its very painful. I have depression so when I can't see results or anything I'm very emotional and its hard to keep motivated. I just need help with a beginner program it can be aggressive I just need help pleaze

Beginner programme?

Here's a thought: Put down the f*cking fork.

You are making excuse upon excuse and blaming everything around you except the one problem - YOU. I don't think anyone should waste their time on you until you have at least grasped a basic knowledge of health & fitness, you clearly haven't even got a scrap of intelligence about you else you would have read through the sticky before posting. Do you honestly believe that you are a unique snowflake defying the basic laws of physics? ***IF YOU ARE NOT LOSING WEIGHT YOU ARE EATING TOO MUCH***

You have been overweight since you were ten because you eat too much and don't exercise. Stop blaming outside factors; your emotions, "depression", lack of motivation, knee problems (lol) & lack of money are nothing but **** excuses because you are too lazy to do something about it.

I don't know where you have got the idea that "healthy" food is too expensive, it works out considerably cheaper.

Can't afford a gym membership? Shocker. Put on your shoes and go running. Can't run because of your dodgy knee's? No wonder, you are 270 ****ing pounds, start walking.

www.liamrosen.com/fitness (read this and stop being so bloody ignorant)

You have NO excuses. Not a single thing on this earth is stopping you from losing weight, stop blaming everyone else and grow the **** up.