PDA

View Full Version : Hormone Regulation Kit ProHormone

Aerogauge
09-19-2010, 11:27 AM
From Advanced Muscle Science, this stack sucks, It did absolutely nothing, dont know how they can even say it a PH, dont waste your money.

xR1pp3Rx
09-19-2010, 12:04 PM
you mean the fancy labels didnt produce results!???!! fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

IRapeBack
09-19-2010, 12:09 PM
Cool story bro.

bomb1977
09-19-2010, 12:37 PM
From Advanced Muscle Science, this stack sucks, It did absolutely nothing, dont know how they can even say it a PH, dont waste your money.

Haha I didn't think anybody actually bought that :p

Put down the LG Sciences Trifecta stack bro, just don't do it...it's bunk too.

A good rule of thumb with any PH, if it doesn't require a SERM PCT...it won't do **** for you. It's just a bunch of herbs and junk in a capsule.

Sad but true.

/flame shield up

kbf1981
09-19-2010, 12:39 PM
I really like their products - using Pump Fixx now and it's awesome! Kills Jack3d.

EnergyinMotion
09-19-2010, 04:43 PM
What is the "unofficial" consecious on these products by AMS. They make the ProAnabolic Kit and Hormone Regulation Kit.

Are they junk, very mild Prohormones, flavored water, or the best stuff on earth?

Seems to be very little talk about AMS on here, but that doesn't always mean they are bad. Anyone have real experince with their current line of products? It seems like everything they are making now is UTT (Under The Tounge)...

rezstyle
09-19-2010, 05:00 PM
Haha I didn't think anybody actually bought that :p

Put down the LG Sciences Trifecta stack bro, just don't do it...it's bunk too.

A good rule of thumb with any PH, if it doesn't require a SERM PCT...it won't do **** for you. It's just a bunch of herbs and junk in a capsule.

Sad but true.

/flame shield up

Nothing requires a serm, look at Bioforge as a PCT for SD, there was quite a thread about it.

On to AMS, I ran the hormone regulation kit quite a while ago. I did see strength gains but didn't put on anything noticeable.

hithard
09-20-2010, 09:40 PM
took Decavol(UTT), and the Hormone Regulation kit(UTT). 8 lbs in 4 weeks plus a strength gain aswell. and mind you this was at just two syringes worth a day(2ML?) and to be honest, i even ****ed up doseing on the decavol for a while and was accidently taking to little. Also I could have worked out more and harder and as always ate better

smt1
09-20-2010, 09:47 PM
AFAIK, most of the stuff they sell are actually prohormones to prohormones, and require a two step conversion process (rip 1-AD in 2005 :( ). As such, if people are generally not getting results, it's probably because it needs to be dosed higher than they recommend.

hithard
09-20-2010, 09:51 PM
AFAIK, most of the stuff they sell are actually prohormones to prohormones, and require a two step conversion process (rip 1-AD in 2005 :( ). As such, if people are generally not getting results,<B> it's probably because it needs to be dosed higher than they recommend<B>.

Completely agreed. Im thinking of running it again soon. but at a higher dosage(possibly Double!?) but then what the heck would I need to run for a pct? double up Arom-X? kind of sketchy

EnergyinMotion
09-20-2010, 09:54 PM
AFAIK, most of the stuff they sell are actually prohormones to prohormones, and require a two step conversion process (rip 1-AD in 2005 :( ). As such, if people are generally not getting results, it's probably because it needs to be dosed higher than they recommend.

Does explain why it seems a lot of there stuff keeps getting pulled from the market?

And does this thought process of "you need lots to see good results" really mean that you will see no results on a recommended dose? Is there an exponential curve for results here or is it linear and most people just subscribe to a "some is good so more is better" mentality?

EnergyinMotion
09-20-2010, 09:55 PM
Completely agreed. Im thinking of running it again soon. but at a higher dosage(possibly Double!?) but then what the heck would I need to run for a pct? double up Arom-X? kind of sketchy

Could you use novedex xt and arom x together as a pct?

hithard
09-20-2010, 10:00 PM
Talked to some one who used to work with AMS and here's what I may be doing very soon. Doubling Decavol dosage and 4 Ad. and possibly Tripling 1-andro. Then running the Arom-x and running test force along with it as PCT. and probably AX's post cycle assist

338lapuaAI
09-20-2010, 10:38 PM
I suggest you guys stop wasting your money of the AMS stuff and just run some H-drol or Havoc.

Doubling your dosages of those AMS products would cost a lot of money. Seriously stop messing with that crap.