PDA

View Full Version : To all you 9/11 Conspiracy Theory NUTS......

StudzMcSexy
09-14-2010, 04:54 PM
dont you idiots know that fiberglass and aluminum CAN penetrate steel!!?? you tin foil hat wearing losers need to research before you make such huge accusations. I, myself have seen on many occasions aluminum completely penetrate solid steel so i know for a fact that it could easily be done with a plane coming in at high speed. Aluminum, in fact, is much much stronger than steel and future skyscrapers will be made entirely from aluminum instead of the inferior steel to avoid any such disasters from happening.

tin foil hat wearing losers!!

mohammed-abdul
09-14-2010, 05:12 PM
dont you idiots know that fiberglass and aluminum CAN penetrate steel!!?? you tin foil hat wearing losers need to research before you make such huge accusations. I, myself have seen on many occasions aluminum completely penetrate solid steel so i know for a fact that it could easily be done with a plane coming in at high speed. Aluminum, in fact, is much much stronger than steel and future skyscrapers will be made entirely from aluminum instead of the inferior steel to avoid any such disasters from happening.

oh my gosh this definitely shredded my thread in to pieces :( bo ho

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127545783

DavidJr74
09-14-2010, 05:14 PM
Can we just not have any of these 9/11 CT threads whether you are a truther or not?

They are just so silly....

mohammed-abdul
09-14-2010, 05:19 PM
Can we just not have any of these 9/11 CT threads whether you are a truther or not?

They are just so silly....

silly??!!
everything I posted is legit and backed up with evidence....something u were brain washed to avoid....
no need for proof only faith and TV?

DavidJr74
09-14-2010, 05:21 PM
silly??!!
everything I posted is legit and backed up with evidence....something u were brain washed to avoid....
no need for proof only faith and TV?

Oh I get it because I am a sheep!

Like I said, silly.

SeizeTheWeight
09-14-2010, 05:27 PM
notsureifsrs

Some aluminium alloys are stronger than some steel alloys pound for pound

Oh, and you do realise there are many, many arguments over the whole 9/11 conspiracy thing, right?
NORAD standing down, the freefall collapses, moulten iron, Larry Silverstein taking out massive insurance policy months before, none of the terrorists were from Afghanistan (most were Saudi), Bin Laden's family flown out of America immediately after 9/11, NORAD running drills of hijacked planes used for terrorism while hijacked planes were used for terrorism, the Osama confession tape which many believe is fake, the plane that hit pentagon, etc. etc. etc.

I should note, I don't think 9/11 was some massive conspiracy for oil or to instill fear or any other fantastical motive. I do think there's more to the story than we're told though, and far too many loose ends in the 9/11 commission report...

StudzMcSexy
09-14-2010, 05:27 PM
Oh I get it because I am a sheep!

Like I said, silly.

you are not a sheep. you are a proud American that refused to let any CT wackjob destroy your patriotism. nicely done!!

my uncle served in iraq, so i know what im talking about

CrazyTall
09-14-2010, 05:28 PM

Edit: i cant believe I missed the sarcasm. selffacepalm.

IraHays
09-14-2010, 05:32 PM
lulz that no one picked up OP's sarcasm.

Although I have no idea what his point is.

JuanDenver
09-14-2010, 05:35 PM
7WYdAJQV100

StudzMcSexy
09-14-2010, 05:45 PM
7WYdAJQV100

to 'pull it' means to pull with cables. WTC 7 had suffered such SEVERE damage from the falling debris. take into account the BLAZING inferno that totally engulfed the entire building....it was for the best

JuanDenver
09-14-2010, 05:48 PM
to 'pull it' means to pull with cables. WTC 7 had suffered such SEVERE damage from the falling debris. take into account the BLAZING inferno that totally engulfed the entire building....it was for the best

Well, thats a pathetic explanation.

StudzMcSexy
09-14-2010, 05:58 PM
Well, thats a pathetic explanation.

Indeed.

mohammed-abdul
09-14-2010, 07:48 PM
you are not a sheep. you are a proud American that refused to let any CT wackjob destroy your patriotism. nicely done!!

my uncle served in iraq, so i know what im talking about

my Uncle served in Iraq too lol

mohammed-abdul
09-14-2010, 07:54 PM
but am serious....from my American side

BlueBayou
09-14-2010, 11:11 PM

I hear your sarcasm, but its unfounded. This thread isnt really worthy of reply but Ill bite anyway.

If youre saying that Flights 175 and 11 didnt really crash into the WTC, and/or that Flight 77 didnt crash into the Pentagon, because aluminum cannot penetrate steel, then Im sayin youre stupid as dirt.

Its not as simple as a small piece of aluminum penetrating a thick piece of steel. Its the mass, velocity, momentum, and kinetic energy of aluminum and whatnot versus the amount of steel and whatnot its coming up against.

For example a 1 lb solid ball of aluminum can easily penetrate a 1/4 inch sheet of steel at a few hundred feet per second. Likewise, a multi-ton mass of aluminum and whatnot can penetrate steel and concrete building structures to a certain extent.

StudzMcSexy
09-15-2010, 01:11 AM
I hear your sarcasm, but its unfounded. This thread isnt really worthy of reply but Ill bite anyway.

If youre saying that Flights 175 and 11 didnt really crash into the WTC, and/or that Flight 77 didnt crash into the Pentagon, because aluminum cannot penetrate steel, then Im sayin youre stupid as dirt.

Its not as simple as a small piece of aluminum penetrating a thick piece of steel. Its the mass, velocity, momentum, and kinetic energy of aluminum and whatnot versus the amount of steel and whatnot its coming up against.

For example a 1 lb solid ball of aluminum can easily penetrate a 1/4 inch sheet of steel at a few hundred feet per second. Likewise, a multi-ton mass of aluminum and whatnot can penetrate steel and concrete building structures to a certain extent.

what do you mean "to a certain extent"?? if the plane was 25 feet wider, it would've effortlessly sliced the building into two parts, no exaggeration. we aren't talking about solid aluminum and we aren't talking about light weight steel.... we're talking about hollow aluminum and solid steel.