PDA

View Full Version : Strong overreation fellow Philly fans

theACEofSPADES
09-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Kolb should never start another game?

Vick should be the full time starter?

Andy Reid is a fuktard?

I know most Philly fans are mentally challenged but chill out and stop overreacting. Kolb is still going to start (depending on the concussion) as he should. This is his first REAL start as a QB and it was against a great team, the Packers aren't a bunch of scrubs, they have a phenomenal defense that's tough on any QB, let along a young QB with not much experience.

Keep in mind that Vick did well because GB didn't gameplan for him to play QB full time, I'm not saying he sucks and can't start, but that does factor in. Also, Reid took the timeouts because Vick probably would not have been able to lead a 2 minute drive, it took him long enough to move the offense down and punch the ball in those 2 times.

cor030
09-12-2010, 05:12 PM
Reid did make some pretty awful decisions.

Big7Ben86
09-12-2010, 05:13 PM
not saying all, but MOST philly fans are the biggest POS there is.

repsDTGdaily
09-12-2010, 05:15 PM

Andy Reid is a fuktard?

I know most Philly fans are mentally challenged but chill out and stop overreacting. Kolb is still going to start (depending on the concussion) as he should. This is his first REAL start as a QB and it was against a great team, the Packers aren't a bunch of scrubs, they have a phenomenal defense that's tough on any QB, let along a young QB with not much experience.

Keep in mind that Vick did well because GB didn't gameplan for him to play QB full time, I'm not saying he sucks and can't start, but that does factor in. Also, Reid took the timeouts because Vick probably would not have been able to lead a 2 minute drive, it took him long enough to move the offense down and punch the ball in those 2 times.

and i'll say it again, you have to have some mindset of vick since you know vick will be utilized part of the game. and with kolb at the helm you have to expect vick to get more playing time than last season

beepbeep
09-12-2010, 05:19 PM

Andy Reid is a fuktard?

WTF? A fellow Eagles fan who isn't spouting off every knee jerk reaction possible?

I rep you

theACEofSPADES
09-12-2010, 05:21 PM
and i'll say it again, you have to have some mindset of vick since you know vick will be utilized part of the game. and with kolb at the helm you have to expect vick to get more playing time than last season

Still, it is completely different preparing for a QB to take 30 plus snaps than a QB that will only take a few (mainly wildcat). They dont even have game film of Vick running our system, he did nothing last season.

bbacn123
09-12-2010, 05:21 PM
Let's be reality Vick was always good as f*ck and now that he was finally given a chance he dominated just like in the past.

I dont know why you just cant accept it. It's better for your team to start an MVP caliber QB

repsDTGdaily
09-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Still, it is completely different preparing for a QB to take 30 plus snaps than a QB that will only take a few (mainly wildcat). They dont even have game film of Vick running our system, he did nothing last season.

true, he didn't, but regardless it's hard as hell to prepare for any QB that can run. when donovan could run, teams had issues with him.

Immichaelski
09-12-2010, 05:22 PM
From what I saw Vick is good, just sayin!

PatrickBateman1
09-12-2010, 05:23 PM
Pretty typical for Philly fans... bunch of insane nutcases.

WTFasker
09-12-2010, 05:25 PM
Start Vick or trade him.

The eagles are wasting his time, it's obvious he can still play.

Hate him or not, he is the most exciting player in the league.

Cinderblock
09-12-2010, 05:26 PM
http://i52.tinypic.com/343g2g2.gif

valentin123321
09-12-2010, 05:31 PM
It's a shame vick doesnt ge tto start they should just trade him i'd like to see him start.

oh and what's up with a 4th and 1 shotgun run call?

melanimal_old
09-12-2010, 05:32 PM
Kolb sucked to begin with. Vick was looking electric. I think we win that game if Vick was playing from day 1.

Donovan Mcnabb wins that game also.

JM2412
09-12-2010, 05:34 PM
I can't even imagine the calls that WIP is getting right now...oh lawd.

kappakai
09-12-2010, 05:35 PM
I can't even imagine the calls that WIP is getting right now...oh lawd.

"So, let's talk about the Phillies..."

Erik2806
09-12-2010, 05:36 PM
lol calling one group of people out for overreacting?

this entire day has been overreacting after each team has played 1 game. everyone is either "exposed as sh*tty" or else theyre guaranteed to make the playoffs it seems.

theACEofSPADES
09-12-2010, 05:37 PM
lol calling one group of people out for overreacting?

this entire day has been overreacting after each team has played 1 game. everyone is either "exposed as sh*tty" or else theyre guaranteed to make the playoffs it seems.

I dont follow other teams/fans

Erik2806
09-12-2010, 05:39 PM
I dont follow other teams/fans

i feel you, im just saying everyone on this forum is overreacting after just 1 game basically and seem to make conclusions over everything. i shouldve phrased it better. naw mean?

kappakai
09-12-2010, 05:41 PM
i feel you, im just saying everyone on this forum is overreacting after just 1 game basically and seem to make conclusions over everything. I shouldve phrased it better. Naw mean?

Omg bring mcbutter back!

repsDTGdaily
09-12-2010, 05:42 PM
mcnabb looking this as suk

Ralph Wiggum
09-12-2010, 05:57 PM
Vick did great because he was a mid-game replacement. Lots of QBs do well as a replacement mid-game. The defense put no time into defending him over a full half.

Last year actually, I even saw a quarterback who never got started a game come in and start a couple games, throwing 300+ yards in each game.

Ralph Wiggum
09-12-2010, 05:59 PM

lol..

this is funny coming from a Steeler fan...

kappakai
09-12-2010, 05:59 PM
Vick did great because he was a mid-game replacement. Lots of QBs do well as a replacement mid-game. The defense put no time into defending him over a full half.

Last year actually, I even saw a quarterback who never got started a game come in and start a couple games, throwing 300+ yards in each game.

that's how tom brady got his starting position.

Ralph Wiggum
09-12-2010, 06:02 PM
Kolb is going to be a good QB.. Book it..

On another note, the QB saga is the least of the Eagles problems right now.

Jamaal Jackson is done for the season..

NewYorkMets
09-12-2010, 06:02 PM
I dont know why you just cant accept it. It's better for your team to start an MVP caliber QB

lmao !

but you know the most popular guy on any team is the back up qb. another thing about vick is he's never healthy when he's the full time qb, his playing style always causes him to miss a few weeks if not months.

tmc.
09-12-2010, 06:05 PM
lettuce talk in realtime:

They will sit Kolb citing medical concerns from concussion. This way Vick gets a start. If he plays great, they can say they can keep going with him and it was nothing against Kolb. If Vick sucks, they can go back to Kolb and say he's healthy.

Mr. Chainsaw
09-12-2010, 07:03 PM

yeah, in a blowout loss where he also threw 3 picks and against a team that ended up with only 4 wins

The only thing is Vick has been in the league 8 years, so it's not like there's no film on him and the opposing team has no idea what his tendencies are. Also, based on last season you know that he was going to come in for at least a handful of plays.

snakehips31
09-12-2010, 08:26 PM

Not saying all,but MOST of the steelers QB's are the biggest rapists there is.

Clide Whit
09-13-2010, 12:09 AM

Andy Reid is a fuktard?

Just be glad you don't live in the actual city and listen to the local sports talk stations around here, it's gonna be relentless for the next few weeks.

miketheblade
09-13-2010, 12:54 AM
http://i54.tinypic.com/2e2dr8m.jpg

LeSeanMcCoy
09-13-2010, 01:01 AM
i'd rather them have kept mcnabb or start vick

kolb = phaggot

Tes45
09-13-2010, 01:06 AM
Not saying all,but MOST of the steelers QB's are the biggest rapists there is.

http://sogacity.com/gif/kramerandkids.gif

PotKettleBlack
09-13-2010, 02:32 AM
If you're an Eagles fan, how does this come as a surprise to you? They are the most fickle fans in the NFL.

Kolb had a bad game, every QB has had a bad game once in their life.

Ralph Wiggum
09-13-2010, 05:22 AM
If you're an Eagles fan, how does this come as a surprise to you? They are the most fickle fans in the NFL.

Kolb had a bad game, every QB has had a bad game once in their life.

I'm an Eagles fan and I certainly don't want to see Vick as their new starter. That would be a bad move by the franchise.

BeanieWells
09-13-2010, 05:24 AM
Lettuce be reality, Kolb looked absolutely abysmal out there and giving him another chance would be a mistake. The guy also played like shiet 1st stringers vs 2nd stringers against the Chefs in preseason.

Ralph Wiggum
09-13-2010, 05:29 AM
Lettuce be reality, Kolb looked absolutely abysmal out there and giving him another chance would be a mistake. The guy also played like shiet 1st stringers vs 2nd stringers against the Chefs in preseason.

Wow. I really can't stand any teams fans anymore.

Kolb has looked like ****. He also looked pretty ****ing good before... throwing 391 yards and two tds against the eventual Super Bowl winners.

How can any of you retards judge a guy on a half a game of football!!?

BeanieWells
09-13-2010, 05:37 AM
Wow. I really can't stand any teams fans anymore.

Kolb has looked like ****. He also looked pretty ****ing good before... throwing 391 yards and two tds against the eventual Super Bowl winners.

How can any of you retards judge a guy on a half a game of football!!?

The Saints were ranked 26th last season in passing yardage given up. Don't forget that Da Kolb also threw 3 picks and the Eagles were behind for most of the game.

brb reminiscing of the time Matt Leinart set a rookie record for most passing yardage thrown against the Vikings.

Liangtastic
09-13-2010, 07:12 AM
I'm gonna give Korn the benefit of a doubt. It was his first real start and it just so happened to be against a very defensely-solid team (though that does not excuse the balls he tried to force between 3 defenders). Barring medical problems, he should start against Detroit.

ezra76
09-13-2010, 08:30 AM
I could care less since I'm a Giants fan but hopefully you'll still try to play Kolb when we play you.

Kolb sucked beyond sucking, Vick nearly orchestrated an epic comeback. Vick is the better player by a mile. Eagles will be contenders with Vick and finish dead last with Kolb.

tmc.
09-13-2010, 08:43 AM
I'm gonna give Korn the benefit of a doubt. It was his first real start and it just so happened to be against a very defensely-solid team (though that does not excuse the balls he tried to force between 3 defenders). Barring medical problems, he should start against Detroit.

http://www.vote4rewards.com/polls/files/korn.jpg

theACEofSPADES
09-13-2010, 09:16 AM

Peyton Manning had a terrible first season as a starter, I guess the Colts should have let him go right?

TheRagingboxer
09-13-2010, 09:58 AM
It's pretty sad when your "veteran" quarterback still looks to run first pass second, you would have thought that the dumb fack would have learned a thing or two over the years, but I guess not.

With that being said after watching the game Vick would be the better choice of the two, Kolb did not look too stellar but that was only after a quarter and a half of football. Is Kolb really any good, I doubt it second string at best. Face it Philly fans you guys are screwed either way. Teams will study up on Vick keep his ass in the pocket and kill his ass cause we all know he throws for sh!t. Dude can run though!

Inb4 someone reads my sig and starts the bashing!

bustermac
09-13-2010, 10:24 AM
Strong overreactions are what Philly fans do:

8BTej926Pvo

kBJEfmQA9q4

DeseanJackson
09-13-2010, 11:21 AM
lettuce be reality

kevin kolb = bobby hoying II

BeanieWells
09-13-2010, 12:10 PM
Peyton Manning had a terrible first season as a starter, I guess the Colts should have let him go right?

Lettuce be reality, Kobb has been in the league for 4 years now.

BrawnySwoleman
09-13-2010, 12:28 PM
Kolb is going to be a good QB.. Book it..

On another note, the QB saga is the least of the Eagles problems right now.

Jamaal Jackson is done for the season..

http://i54.tinypic.com/2e2dr8m.jpg

I'd like to see Vick play, but Kolb was basically drafted to become the eventual starter. One game isn't enough to accurately gauge his ability.

cheerupemokid
09-13-2010, 12:38 PM

Peyton Manning was a rookie when he started.

mojo85
09-13-2010, 12:55 PM
Im still pissed Green Bay kept playing like Kolb was in the game and didnt put a shadow on him. Its not hard to figure out Vick will run when in the game so have a LB shadow him, this mistake almost lost us the game....

tmc.
09-13-2010, 04:37 PM
Im still pissed Green Bay kept playing like Kolb was in the game and didnt put a shadow on him. Its not hard to figure out Vick will run when in the game so have a LB shadow him, this mistake almost lost us the game....

yeah they should have put AJ Hawk on him, oh wait he only plays on special teams now

lmao

TheRagingboxer
09-14-2010, 10:39 AM
yeah they should have put AJ Hawk on him, oh wait he only plays on special teams now

lmao

I was wondering what ever happened to ol AJ Hawk, I take it that he sucks now?

Blasphemy
09-14-2010, 11:06 AM

bull sh*t argument.

ok, let's throw a QB in at half time vs the ravens... according to you, since they game planned for someone else they'd get ran over? the f*ck outa here.

all they needed to do was throw in a qb spy or two.

damn, no madden 2004 players here??

quietstormx1
09-14-2010, 11:10 AM
Philly fans are retarded. They want results yesterday, and don't care what that costs them.

Didn't Kolb put up a pair of 300yd passing games last year when he filled in for McNabb?

DeseanJackson
09-14-2010, 11:47 AM
Philly fans are retarded. They want results yesterday, and don't care what that costs them.

Didn't Kolb put up a pair of 300yd passing games last year when he filled in for McNabb?

one was against the kansas ****ing cheif which bobby hoying coulda thrown 300yds
and he also threw 3 ints against the saints

Liangtastic
09-14-2010, 12:03 PM
lol @ Bobby Hoying

If Korny turns out to be a bust then say bye to the fat man.

SpiderSense
09-14-2010, 12:10 PM
I say start Vick TBH.

No excuses for Kolb, that offense was abysmal with him in there.

I don't care who they're up against you play to win the game.

No "well we played like **** but it was GB's defense so we didn't play that bad".

Doesn't work like that.

As I've said before in order to look good you gotta make the other guys look bad.

Kolb was in, they didn't do ****.

Vick comes in, the offense comes to life.

You have an unproven NFL QB and a MVP caliber QB, the decision's an easy one.

miketheblade
09-14-2010, 12:41 PM
vick should goto the vikings

Ralph Wiggum
09-14-2010, 02:47 PM

LOL.

Vick is probably the easiest QB in the league to plan for. The Eagles will not do **** with him.

Don't let him out of the pocket and force him to beat you by passing. It's the blueprint for beating him. That is how the Eagles planned for him in the NFCCG. He can't beat a team by passing.

cheerupemokid
09-14-2010, 02:55 PM
LOL.

Vick is probably the easiest QB in the league to plan for. The Eagles will not do **** with him.

Don't let him out of the pocket and force him to beat you by passing. It's the blueprint for beating him. That is how the Eagles planned for him in the NFCCG. He can't beat a team by passing.

If it's that obvious, why didn't the Packers do it and why did Kolb stink up the stadium and get boo'd by the hometown fans in the second quarter?

tmc.
09-14-2010, 03:00 PM
if Vick can play close to what he did in Atlanta then you have to start him, not only is he better than Kolb now but it is likely he will be better than Kolb ever will be

tmc.
09-14-2010, 03:01 PM
I was wondering what ever happened to ol AJ Hawk, I take it that he sucks now?

I believe he only plays in their base 3-4 defense and only on first and second downs

so against a team that passes more than usual (like Philly), he didn't play a defensive snap

IsmellMYfarts
09-14-2010, 03:05 PM
lets be real

kolb isnt strong enough to last a whole nfl season. hes gonna get hurt and vick is going to play anyways so there will be no controversy

kolb doesnt look like he has much talent, weak arm etc

IsmellMYfarts
09-14-2010, 03:07 PM
LOL.

vick has been around for years, its looks likes making a more concentrated effort to be a better passer.

Ralph Wiggum
09-14-2010, 03:19 PM
If it's that obvious, why didn't the Packers do it and why did Kolb stink up the stadium and get boo'd by the hometown fans in the second quarter?

It is that obvious. The Packers, for whatever reason, stuck with their original gameplan.

Kolb did get boo'ed but he played less than two quarters.. Is that really enough to judge the man on his entire career?

Big7Ben86
09-14-2010, 04:23 PM
I say start Vick TBH.

No excuses for Kolb, that offense was abysmal with him in there.

I don't care who they're up against you play to win the game.

No "well we played like **** but it was GB's defense so we didn't play that bad".

Doesn't work like that.

As I've said before in order to look good you gotta make the other guys look bad.

Kolb was in, they didn't do ****.

Vick comes in, the offense comes to life.

they traded the MVP caliber qb to the redskins

mabye finally greedy eagle fans will realize what they had instead of bein pu55ys.

Ralph Wiggum
09-14-2010, 06:36 PM
they traded the MVP caliber qb to the redskins

mabye finally greedy eagle fans will realize what they had instead of bein pu55ys.

lol..

McNabb was a fantastic QB.

It was just time to move on from him and Westbrook too. "Will it work out positively or not?" is the question....

I'm a huge McNabb fan and I'm glad to see them trying new things. It just wasn't working anymore.