PDA

View Full Version : Why Are So Many Die Hard Sceptics & Atheists Gay???

DragonDude
09-12-2010, 08:50 AM
Why are so many Atheists & Sceptics Gay??? As in non believers in God, sceptics who completely dismiss anything supernatural, etc.

James Randi - Gay. Renowned magician, sceptic on everything & atheist.

Derren Brown - Gay. British mentalist/magician, sceptic on everything supernatural etc.

..................and so many more.

Is it rebellion against religion teaching them being gay is wrong, is it for some guilt they think being gay is wrong or they question it so attack all out anyone condemning the lifestyle, etc.

Others like Richard Dawkins not gay but few divorces and very arrogant, and often poor debater unable to keep his cool in discussion (gulping, blinking rapidly, going red in face, trying to score cheap points like a school kid ('Nuremberg Rallies' with Ted Haggard etc).

As people like Derren Brown, James Randi, etc are Atheists deny existance in God, any need for religion, etc - I'm curious too how they think the human race would continue if everyone was gay like them???

jf1
09-12-2010, 08:52 AM
i would speculate that in america, there are far more gay christians than gay atheists.
they just wont admit it.

AKR
09-12-2010, 08:54 AM
http://i26.tinypic.com/27x4zq.jpg

Judge_Joe_Brown
09-12-2010, 08:56 AM
You named 2 gay atheists...

How many closet Christian homos and ****s do we know of? Oh yeah, loads. And even if lots of atheists are gay, I wouldn't really care.

DragonDude
09-12-2010, 09:04 AM
I said Gay Atheists that feel the need to run round attacking and shooting down anything contrary to their beliefs e.g. James Randi, etc.

Incidentally James Randi came out the closet at the age of 81!!!!!!!! You really think pschologically it could not be a reason he attacks religion & belief in God so much? He spent 70+ years keeping it a secret! Why keep it such a secret all that time if he does not feel any guilt or shame? Did he think it could harm his reputation or change peoples views on him. ''I've enjoyed freely chasing male posteriors for forbidden pleasures many years though it is only now I feel the need to reveal it'' (James Randi quoted).

The_Reaper
09-12-2010, 09:06 AM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/454/dbe/454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

The guy is a closet homo. He talks about gay MMA fighters on the MMA forum, and nobody reads his posts anymore.

/thread

edit: you're all still replying....

and i see that i've enraged the tard. stung him good, apparently.

click those links he provided, they're good. or just see my sig if you want some lulz.

Mr Bounce
09-12-2010, 09:20 AM
Well, considering gays aren't exactly loved in most religions, it seems pretty damn obvious why there are more openly gay atheists than religious people...

DragonDude
09-12-2010, 09:21 AM
http://images.tribe.net/tribe/upload/photo/454/dbe/454dbe4b-6a87-4e0d-8c0d-5ff7b6ca9569

The guy is a closet homo. He talks about gay MMA fighters on the MMA forum, and nobody reads his posts anymore.

/thread

You have to laugh at his well known IMBECILE on these boards ALL BELOW DIRECT POSTS FROM THE REAPER :

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=545125123#post545125123
"OHHAWWWHH YEAHH! FUK MY DIRTY BUTTHOLE! Just like that! YOU LIKE THAT, DON'T YOU, PHAGGOT!? You DIRTY PRICK! Oh your COCK FEELS SO GOOD! YOUR DIRTY COCK UP MY TIGHT LITTLE ASS! YOU LOVE IT, HUH!? AWwawawawaWAWAWaawaWAWAAAAAAAAAA! BIG DICK FOR A WHITE BOY! FUK THAT LITTLE BUTTHOLE, tear my LITTLE A$$HOLE OPEN! AWwawawawaWAWAWaawaWAWAAAAAAAAAA!"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=546121623#post546121623 Thread on perfect cock size, NOTE : as in many of his threads 'I am not a homosexual' - anyone with a modicum of Intelligence and using reverse psychology knows blatantly obviously he is but in denial.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=545502863#post545502863
''Islam is not peaceful. It is a poisonous religion. It must be sequestered or destroyed. It is not compatible with western values''.

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=545126883#post545126883
''Unless you're injecting your sperm into her vaginal canal daily, or have done this daily, and she has already told you she loves you, you're a naive little boy who will get burned.
Unless, she's a warpig, and you're reasonably attractive. In that case, contgrats.
Please don't kiss in public''.

Yep the guy is a genius no question. Search his other posts for a right good laugh he is dumb, retarded, and Intelligence is not his forte as they say but prolific. Note the gay rants in many posts - much talk of butt sex, penis sizes, etc yet still in denial he is gay (for a non gay person with a profile picture that is a gay calling card, talking about penises and butt sex often, etc - he seems to have penises and butt sex on his mind much more than any heterosexual person I've come across).

IEatPowerRacks
09-12-2010, 09:29 AM
You named 2 gay atheists...

How many closet Christian homos and ****s do we know of? Oh yeah, loads. And even if lots of atheists are gay, I wouldn't really care.

This. We could beat you by naming 3 gay christians and say "Why are so many christians gay?"

Maiar
09-12-2010, 09:30 AM
DragonDude can you please shut up?

Rune
09-12-2010, 09:41 AM
2 = so many?

Why are so many Catholic priests child molesters? Why are so many Muslims ****philes? Why are so many Republicans gay? Why are so many white people red necks?....

lsiberian
09-12-2010, 09:43 AM
I've never equated these two together. Gays are more common in Churches probably.

Queequeg
09-12-2010, 10:33 AM
Lulzing at how Reaper trolled the OP.

Oh yeah OP negged

DragonDude
09-12-2010, 04:19 PM
Regarding original post I meant well known Aetheists & Sceptics who actively in public campaign against claims of the supernatural, belief in God, etc. People such as James Randi in U.S. , Derren Brown in U.K., Gunter Bhoelig in Germany, etc etc.

I was quite shocked at James Randi coming out as Gay and as he is quoted as saying ''I've enjoyed freely chasing male posteriors for forbidden pleasures many years though it is only now I feel the need to reveal it''.

My point in original post was very well known Sceptics like James Randi, etc are gay, does it have influence on their attitudes to religion, God, the supernatural, etc? I'd say definitely it does.

http://www.forgoodreason.org/james_randi_a_skeptic_comes_out_at_81

adimare
09-12-2010, 04:30 PM
Why are so many physicists crippled?

Tiffany Wantsmore
09-12-2010, 04:43 PM
I had no idea Derren Brown was gay. He's mindblowing, I love him.

Blindead
09-12-2010, 04:44 PM
I had no idea Derren Brown was gay. He's mindblowing, I love him.

that's what he said

tarheelblue0378
09-12-2010, 04:49 PM
that's what he said

lmao.

But seriously, i would guess that since being gay is a sin or whatever, it opens up questions about religion, and they realize its stupid.

turelpld
09-12-2010, 05:03 PM
I think it's for the same reason that many african-american men convert to islam in prison.

You feel betrayed by the religion of "the others", and when you do turn away from it, instead of just shrugging your head at religion, you try to openly defy it.

Blindead
09-12-2010, 05:06 PM
I think it's for the same reason that many african-american men convert to islam in prison.

You feel betrayed by the religion of "the others", and when you do turn away from it, instead of just shrugging your head at religion, you try to openly defy it.

it's kind of ironic considering that despite the complicity of the catholic church and other christian organizations in slavery, the arab involvement is even worse.

turelpld
09-12-2010, 05:14 PM
it's kind of ironic considering that despite the complicity of the catholic church and other christian organizations in slavery, the arab involvement is even worse.

That. and the fact that the #1 group that owns human slaves today is Nigerian muslims.

GermanBB
09-12-2010, 07:13 PM
i would speculate that in america, there are far more gay christians than gay atheists.
they just wont admit it.

Surely there are.... but when you look at it based on percentages.... I would GUESS that the atheist population has a higher rate of homosexuality. but idk lol

Z06
09-12-2010, 09:18 PM
troll thread move along

Surely there are.... but when you look at it based on percentages.... I would GUESS that the atheist population has a higher rate of homosexuality. but idk lol

i liked the part where you made a guess based on absolutely nothing

frankenstein
09-12-2010, 09:41 PM
Spend time with clergy in the Catholic Church. Go to a prison, where there's tons of praying and Bible thumping going on. Get back to me once you've seen how much homosexuality there is. Also, look at how many bible thumping, Christian Coalition types from the US govt we've seen come out as gay in just the last 5 years.

I'd say atheists and skeptics spend their time in environments, both professional and private, where they don't have to be afraid to admit they are gay. In other words, probably the same number of pillow biters and carpet munchers that are atheist and believers in God. Atheists have less to worry about with being shunned.

jaklcrow
09-12-2010, 09:43 PM
the fact that a lot of religions are extremely homophobic could a factor...

GermanBB
09-12-2010, 10:08 PM
troll thread move along

i liked the part where you made a guess based on absolutely nothing

No sh!t. I bolded the word GUESS just so retards like you would pick up on my lack of references... and even then... someone like you has to state what was already pointed to...

good job brah.

DragonDude
09-13-2010, 10:52 AM

A reason for many converting to Islam in prison is the threat of getting Bummed by other Muslims if they do not convert. Conversion is meant to be by free will of course but they frequently use Bumming threats. There have even been some who converted and still got Bummed.

NickM1985
09-13-2010, 10:59 AM
Because when everyone tells you you can't be who you are, you start to question your religion.

TE
09-13-2010, 11:31 AM
they just wont admit it.

more? perhaps. But yeah, they definitely use "I'm a christian" as a smoke screen to keep people's suspicion away.

Z06
09-13-2010, 11:54 AM
No sh!t. I bolded the word GUESS just so retards like you would pick up on my lack of references... and even then... someone like you has to state what was already pointed to...

good job brah.

WTF is the point of posting if your guess isn't even based on... anything? Worthless guess, might as well not even post.

Vante
09-13-2010, 11:55 AM
Yes, I think it would encourage some homosexuals to get back and bite back on religion harder! I mean, religion is undoubtedly harsh on them and they are angry. I guess some of them view it as a productive outlet for their anger (or some might treat is as one, even if they dont consciously believe it). However I would think it has more to do with their personality and temperament, then with them being gay. The prejudice they were subjected to due to their homosexuality, could be replaced with any other aspect of their being (which is as stigmatized as being gay) and the results would be the same.

What I am trying to say is

Angry person - belief in god = Angry Atheist.

I dont blame them for it though. Do you?

NBgrNBgrNBgr
09-16-2010, 05:13 PM
Why are so many Atheists & Sceptics Gay??? As in non believers in God, sceptics who completely dismiss anything supernatural, etc.

Derren Brown - Gay. British mentalist/magician, sceptic on everything supernatural etc.

Is it rebellion against religion teaching them being gay is wrong, is it for some guilt they think being gay is wrong or they question it so attack all out anyone condemning the lifestyle, etc.

Others like Richard Dawkins not gay but few divorces and very arrogant, and often poor debater unable to keep his cool in discussion (gulping, blinking rapidly, going red in face, trying to score cheap points like a school kid ('Nuremberg Rallies' with Ted Haggard etc).

As people like Derren Brown, James Randi, etc are Atheists deny existance in God, any need for religion, etc - I'm curious too how they think the human race would continue if everyone was gay like them???

Probably because Jesus was gay. Hangin wit 12 other dudes, not marryung, called john his beloved one, not wnatin ta fight, turnin da other butt cheak

chashma1
09-16-2010, 05:21 PM
Atheists are actually wannabe 'cool' guys, looking for attention. Being gay is the best way to get attention now a days. Everyone is sympathetic to gays, people careless about the future of America and more about gay rights. LOL They generally think they are smarter than they actually are.

Das Gildenmeister
09-16-2010, 05:26 PM
i think u have it backwards OP...

being atheist doesnt make you gay
being gay however, makes people re-evaluate their religious views

NBgrNBgrNBgr
09-19-2010, 02:49 PM
bump

user134597813204
09-19-2010, 03:43 PM
Do you have any other evidence, sir? If you do, please post it.

Probably because Jesus was gay. Hangin wit 12 other dudes, not marryung, called john his beloved one, not wnatin ta fight, turnin da other butt cheak

Nixonite
09-19-2010, 04:26 PM
Most monotheistic religions condemn homosexuality, ergo they are returning the favor.

Boffothe
09-19-2010, 04:39 PM
When we see a hot guy, we are unfettered with your archaic rules told to you by your imaginary friend. We can just walk up and slob on his knob

MyAvatar
09-19-2010, 04:39 PM

Well for one thing,

Most major religions denounce Gays. Why would you believe in a religion that doesn't accept you.

user134597813204
09-19-2010, 08:06 PM
I don't want to say it, but I need to say that the quoted offends and disgusts me.

st_jimmy
09-19-2010, 08:09 PM
I don't want to say it, but I need to say that the quoted offends and disgusts me.

Why?

Mr Beer
09-19-2010, 08:11 PM

My suggestion is to get over it. Also, if something does annoy you on the internet, the worst thing you can possibly do is tell me people it annoys you. That's like throwing chum to sharks and jumping in with them to make they're playing nice.

user134597813204
09-19-2010, 08:31 PM
The sharks are free to say what they want to say. I was describing the way I reacted to NbgrNbgrNbgr's comment, not judging him for making it. Maybe many "sharks," i.e., other posters, will attack me for what I've said. Maybe not. But how many people here have been insulted, character-assassinated and accused falsely when no one would defend them. I tried to defend NbgrNbgrNbgr when someone accused him publicly, and I think falsely, of being a fraud. Did anyone else defend him? Not that I know of. I'm not saying, "Wow! I'm great. I defended him." I'm saying that others probably should have defended him, too. Metaphorically, maybe some dolphins should have protected him from some sharks. Maybe some of his other friends should have defended him, too. I'm sure he has many friends.

My suggestion is to get over it. Also, if something does annoy you on the internet, the worst thing you can possibly do is tell me people it annoys you. That's like throwing chum to sharks and jumping in with them to make they're playing nice.

user134597813204
09-19-2010, 08:40 PM
I'm a devout Catholic wh believes that Jesus is the Son of God and God the Son. So to me the post I complained about sounds blasphemous.

Why?

Mr Beer
09-20-2010, 12:46 AM
The sharks are free to say what they want to say. I was describing the way I reacted to NbgrNbgrNbgr's comment, not judging him for making it. Maybe many "sharks," i.e., other posters, will attack me for what I've said. Maybe not. But how many people here have been insulted, character-assassinated and accused falsely when no one would defend them. I tried to defend NbgrNbgrNbgr when someone accused him publicly, and I think falsely, of being a fraud. Did anyone else defend him? Not that I know of. I'm not say, "Wow! I'm great. I defended him." I'm saying that others probably should have defended him, too. Metaphorically, maybe some dolphins should have protected him from some sharks. Maybe some of his other friends should have defended him, too. I'm sure he has many friends.

I'm kind of wishing I hadn't made that analogy now :(

user134597813204
09-20-2010, 07:36 PM
No worries, Mr. Beer. I tend to attract sharks when I say exactly what I think. For weeks, I've been communicating poorly here, but from me, what you see is what you get. I'm always honest. I don't put on airs.

I don't intend to be its conscience of this board. I'm not qualified to do that nor do I have the authority to do it. Strictly, I guess my only friends here are the four posters who got to know me well by PMing with me, emailing with me, or both. But I would defend my when those acquaintances needed me to do that.

I'm kind of wishing I hadn't made that analogy now :(

dakensta
09-20-2010, 07:56 PM
It's my opinion that a lot of atheist gays are just pretending to be gay to piss god off, because they know god hates gays.

On the other hand, a lot of theist gays pretend to be hetero, because they know god hates gays.

Obviously this is going to skew the %age of gays who are atheist/theist. In reality the %age gayness of atheists vs theists is most likely pretty much exactly the same.

(not srs about first statement)

stancel
09-20-2010, 10:33 PM
Most Christians are atheist. They say they believe in God but they only say that to fit in or because that's how they were raised. I'd guess the majority of Americans are closet atheists, who either don't want to admit it to others or to themselves.

come at me bro.

BootyBandit
09-21-2010, 01:20 AM

http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/01/20/dd-haggard22_ph_0499690370.jpg
Ted Haggard

Leader of the National Association of Evangelicals
(November 2006)

The Crime: Paying male prostitutes for sex and snorting crystal meth.

The Hypocrisy: A powerful force in the evangelical movement, Haggard participated in weekly meetings with President George Bush and top advisors where he gave spiritual advice. He taught that homosexuality was an abomination and actively lobbied against gay rights.

The Quote: “I did not have a homosexual relationship with a man in Denver.”

http://www.foxnews.com/images/227605/1_63_foley_mark_media.jpg
Mark Foley

U.S. Representative
(September 28, 2006)

The Crime: Sending sexually laced, grammatically challenged instant messages and e-mails to teenage boys in the Congressional page program for more than 10 years.

The Hypocrisy: Chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children. One of the foremost opponents of child pornography in the Senate.

The Quote: “get a ruler and measure it for me”

http://www.foxnews.com/images/312911/0_61_craig_larry.jpg
Larry Craig

U.S. Senator
Senate Liason for Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign
(June 11, 2007)

The Crime: Soliciting sex from an undercover cop in an airport bathroom

The Hypocrisy: Craig twice voted against adding the words “sexual orientation” to the federal hate crimes law. Craig also voted to give states the right to refuse to recognize gay marriage–a right they already had, but the Senator wanted to really, really prove he didn’t like gay people.

The Quote: “I am not gay, I don’t do these kinds of things.”

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileStores/Web/Imaging/PhotoAlbums/HousePhotoSized1842.jpg
Bob Allen

Member of the Florida House of Representatives
Florida Chairman of John McCain’s Presidential Campaign
(July 11, 2007)

The Crime: Offering an undercover cop $20 to allow Allen to blow him in a men’s room in a public park. After being arrested, Allen tried to explain that he only offered to blow the cop because the cop was a “burly black man” and he “didn’t want to become a statistic.”

The Hypocrisy: Allen was one of 21 Florida legislators to sign Gov. Jeb Bush’s friend-of-the-court brief supporting the state’s ban on gays adopting children, and he co-sponsored an unsuccessful bill that would have enhanced penalties for “offenses involving unnatural and lascivious acts” such as indecent exposure.

The Quote: “I certainly wasn’t there to have sex with anybody and certainly wasn’t there to exchange money for it.”

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/RuBgPZ-c3DI/AAAAAAAAGCU/zkOYSFrmbIk/s320/GlennMurphyJr.jpg
Glenn Murphy Jr.

National Chairman of the Young Republicans
Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party
(July 28, 2007)

The Crime: Murphy got a fellow Young Republican drunk and then spent the night at his house. The other young man woke up in the middle of the night to find Murphy giving him mouth-to-penis resuscitation. After this incident, a 1998 sexual battery report came to light in which Murphy was alleged to have done the exact same thing.

The Hypocrisy: Murphy was a well-paid political consultant for Republican candidates and often advised them to use gay marriage as a wedge issue to paint their opponents as out of touch with traditional values.

The Quote: “I was in the Sound of Music in High School…don’t ask” (from his now-defunct Myspace page.)

Many, many more -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_evangelist_scandals

http://www.alternet.org/sex/146792/gay_sex_scandal_rocks_christian_right_..._again?pa ge=2

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/04/vatican-gay-sex-scandal

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/07/23/2010-07-23_alleged_catholic_priest_gay_sex_scandal_caught_ on_video_in_italian_magazine_pano.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5616174/gay_priest_sex_scandal_in_rome_catholic.html

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Catholic_sexual_abuse_scandals

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

NBgrNBgrNBgr
09-21-2010, 05:26 AM
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2009/01/20/dd-haggard22_ph_0499690370.jpg
Ted Haggard

Leader of the National Association of Evangelicals
(November 2006)

The Crime: Paying male prostitutes for sex and snorting crystal meth.

The Hypocrisy: A powerful force in the evangelical movement, Haggard participated in weekly meetings with President George Bush and top advisors where he gave spiritual advice. He taught that homosexuality was an abomination and actively lobbied against gay rights.

The Quote: “I did not have a homosexual relationship with a man in Denver.”

http://www.foxnews.com/images/227605/1_63_foley_mark_media.jpg
Mark Foley

U.S. Representative
(September 28, 2006)

The Crime: Sending sexually laced, grammatically challenged instant messages and e-mails to teenage boys in the Congressional page program for more than 10 years.

The Hypocrisy: Chairman of the House Caucus on Missing and Exploited Children. One of the foremost opponents of child pornography in the Senate.

The Quote: “get a ruler and measure it for me”

http://www.foxnews.com/images/312911/0_61_craig_larry.jpg
Larry Craig

U.S. Senator
Senate Liason for Mitt Romney’s Presidential Campaign
(June 11, 2007)

The Crime: Soliciting sex from an undercover cop in an airport bathroom

The Hypocrisy: Craig twice voted against adding the words “sexual orientation” to the federal hate crimes law. Craig also voted to give states the right to refuse to recognize gay marriage–a right they already had, but the Senator wanted to really, really prove he didn’t like gay people.

The Quote: “I am not gay, I don’t do these kinds of things.”

http://www.myfloridahouse.gov/FileStores/Web/Imaging/PhotoAlbums/HousePhotoSized1842.jpg
Bob Allen

Member of the Florida House of Representatives
Florida Chairman of John McCain’s Presidential Campaign
(July 11, 2007)

The Crime: Offering an undercover cop $20 to allow Allen to blow him in a men’s room in a public park. After being arrested, Allen tried to explain that he only offered to blow the cop because the cop was a “burly black man” and he “didn’t want to become a statistic.”

The Hypocrisy: Allen was one of 21 Florida legislators to sign Gov. Jeb Bush’s friend-of-the-court brief supporting the state’s ban on gays adopting children, and he co-sponsored an unsuccessful bill that would have enhanced penalties for “offenses involving unnatural and lascivious acts” such as indecent exposure.

The Quote: “I certainly wasn’t there to have sex with anybody and certainly wasn’t there to exchange money for it.”

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/RuBgPZ-c3DI/AAAAAAAAGCU/zkOYSFrmbIk/s320/GlennMurphyJr.jpg
Glenn Murphy Jr.

National Chairman of the Young Republicans
Chairman of the Clark County Republican Party
(July 28, 2007)

The Crime: Murphy got a fellow Young Republican drunk and then spent the night at his house. The other young man woke up in the middle of the night to find Murphy giving him mouth-to-penis resuscitation. After this incident, a 1998 sexual battery report came to light in which Murphy was alleged to have done the exact same thing.

The Hypocrisy: Murphy was a well-paid political consultant for Republican candidates and often advised them to use gay marriage as a wedge issue to paint their opponents as out of touch with traditional values.

The Quote: “I was in the Sound of Music in High School…don’t ask” (from his now-defunct Myspace page.)

Many, many more -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_evangelist_scandals

http://www.alternet.org/sex/146792/gay_sex_scandal_rocks_christian_right_..._again?pa ge=2

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2010/mar/04/vatican-gay-sex-scandal

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/world/2010/07/23/2010-07-23_alleged_catholic_priest_gay_sex_scandal_caught_ on_video_in_italian_magazine_pano.html

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/5616174/gay_priest_sex_scandal_in_rome_catholic.html

http://wapedia.mobi/en/Catholic_sexual_abuse_scandals

http://www.reference.com/browse/wiki/Catholic_sex_abuse_cases

i might give up girls for these guys

Badelbowmotion
01-20-2011, 05:26 PM

As people like Derren Brown, James Randi, etc are Atheists deny existence in God, any need for religion, etc - I'm curious too how they think the human race would continue if everyone was gay like them???

The human race would continue the same way it continues now. Not every straight person has kids and still humanity continues. 10% of the population that's gay is not going to make humanity go extinct. Also, there are many more straight people that are atheist, than there are of the homosexual variety. Atheism exists, because god doesn't. The only place this god lives, is in the imagination of people...that's it.

Badelbowmotion
01-20-2011, 05:29 PM
I said Gay Atheists that feel the need to run round attacking and shooting down anything contrary to their beliefs e.g. James Randi, etc.

Incidentally James Randi came out the closet at the age of 81!!!!!!!! You really think pschologically it could not be a reason he attacks religion & belief in God so much? He spent 70+ years keeping it a secret! Why keep it such a secret all that time if he does not feel any guilt or shame? Did he think it could harm his reputation or change peoples views on him. ''I've enjoyed freely chasing male posteriors for forbidden pleasures many years though it is only now I feel the need to reveal it'' (James Randi quoted).

James Randi being gay was not a secret...all his friends and family knew from many years ago. This information was only new to you.

Badelbowmotion
01-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Well, considering gays aren't exactly loved in most religions, it seems pretty damn obvious why there are more openly gay atheists than religious people...

I think Gays don't believe in god because the bible is a book of fictitious junk. Being Gay, is not the reason why people don't believe in god; the reason is, god's a myth just like Zeus and Isis...pure garbage.

r0gue6
01-20-2011, 08:41 PM

Why won't it let me neg this ****ing retard?

Dave22reborn
01-20-2011, 08:46 PM

Yeah, but Muslims treat their slaves like their own children...........

Dave22reborn
01-20-2011, 08:48 PM
i might give up girls for these guys

Pretty hilarious, if a politician is foaming at the mouth on his hatred of gays, chances are that he's probably one of the freakiest homos on the planet.

tk217
01-20-2011, 10:34 PM
I can completely understand why Gays dislike Christian rehtoric as it is exceptionally nasty towards them claiming them to be sinful and then claiming that homosexuality is the same as murdering someone in the eyes of Christian God.