PDA

View Full Version : Al-Qaeda Stuffed Pony near Florida School blown up by police

Kaiulani
09-11-2010, 08:08 PM
Suspicious stuffed pony blown up outside school
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100911/ap_on_fe_st/us_odd_stuffed_pony_threat
Sat Sep 11, 8:38 am ET

ORLANDO, Fla. Authorities blew up a stuffed pony determined to be a "suspicious device" after it was found outside a central Florida school. The Orange County Sheriff's Office reported that the toy was found near the Waterbridge Elementary School Tuesday morning. No one was allowed in or out of the building while bomb disposal experts destroyed the stuffed animal.

It was ultimately deemed "non-threatening."

those "authorities" are obviously weak and pathetic to make them selves look like idiots. I mean those idiots should have figured out it was harmless in, like, 5 minutes tops.

Good Lord,

(on a side note, it was a successful psy-op for the bystanders "oh my god, I think they've found an al-qui-duh bomb in that stuffed animal. im so scared")

These cops are really madmen. Blowing up a stuff toy from China.

Remember the Salem Witch Trials where someone's daughter was ruled not a witch if she did not float when dumped into the water?

She was dead but not a witch.

Fast forward...

After the Bilderberg thugs blow up your house, car, and property they can deem it "non-threatening".

Same BS, different a$sholes.

IntensityX
09-11-2010, 08:18 PM
In b4 Al-Qaeda stuffed Elmo doll nuke goes off in NYC.

texanadian
09-11-2010, 08:18 PM
lol not a lot of good coming out of florida this week...

no hate, lovely state