PDA

View Full Version : some info after 4 years of experience and a lot of research

humzah
09-04-2010, 02:12 PM
so hey guys. ive gone through the whole weight loss thing and understand the general mindset of people seeking to lose weight. however do not haste the loss of weight. there's a lot that people do not realize when it comes to losing weight. ive made a blog on blogspot . the following is the website: http://theweightlossdilemma.blogspot.com/ . check it out and let me know what you think and also feel free to ask questions . thanks. id value your feedback

BrianAppleby
09-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Ive had ran into the same problems at a young age.. Good Read +reps

humzah
09-04-2010, 02:24 PM
thanks :) be careful though cuz i started at 15 too . regretted it afterwards :(

seanb1979
09-04-2010, 02:27 PM
Is it true fresh meat is really expensive over there?

themoose333
09-04-2010, 02:27 PM
pretty much sums up my diet/exercise routine 4 years ago. Trying to make the necessary changes now though. Looking forward to updates

humzah
09-04-2010, 02:30 PM
pretty much sums up my diet/exercise routine 4 years ago. Trying to make the necessary changes now though. Looking forward to updates

hey i remember you even commented on another thread of mine. dont worry you'll get there. after torturing my body i wound up skinnyfat and now decided to bulk. i can feel n see the progress.

humzah
09-04-2010, 02:31 PM
Is it true fresh meat is really expensive over there?

in pakistan? lol not at all. it is nowadays though cuz of the floods but even so i dont think its too expensive here. i have it everyday