PDA

View Full Version : The American people should adopt the principals of the Jewish religion

bezarkar
08-30-2010, 05:09 PM
Although I don't agree with the concept of a religion, Jews on average seem more successful than any category of people. We should adopt their principles and values. One thing I like about the Jew religion is that chemicals like aspartame are barred from being consumed.

If America had this rule instated, a large amount of US's health problems will go down. Is it any wonder that Jews are perceived as smart by the majority? Aspartame is just one out of the bag which need to be banned. America allows it's citizens to be fed neurotoxins yet it places it's population to be compared to the Jewish population, which is simply outlandish.

Edit: America is not on the same line and unable to be compared to Israel because it's majority population has not adopted the disciplines that it has.

Rune
08-30-2010, 05:24 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/613_Commandments

MitchTheBoss
08-30-2010, 05:27 PM
Lol, the vast majority of jews aren't even practicing jews, they're "culturaly" jewish. Whatever that means anyways.

Jews are percieved as a smart people because the media tells us that Jews are smart people. Take a wild guess who runs all major media sources(tv, news, film etc) in the US? Here's a hint:

News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish)
Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish)
Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish)
Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew)
Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish)
CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel)
MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish)
NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish)
Weinstein brothers CEO's The Weinstein Company, MiraMax Films

I know a couple of jews and they're not any smarter than the average person. They're actually pretty freakin dumb (srs)

The reason you see so many jews in the media, government, business etc is because of nepotism, not because jews are super men while the rest of us goyim are just idiot grunts like some people would like you to believe.

btw, whats wrong with asparatame? (srs) I don't use it (real sugar ftw), i'm just wondering

saloman
08-30-2010, 05:28 PM
Nutrasweet is obviously an attempt by The Man to keep a brother down.

KoolKidRyan
08-30-2010, 08:13 PM
Although I don't agree with the concept of a religion, Jews on average seem more successful than any category of people. We should adopt their principles and values. One thing I like about the Jew religion is that chemicals like aspartame are barred from being consumed.

If America had this rule instated, a large amount of US's health problems will go down. Is it any wonder that Jews are perceived as smart by the majority? Aspartame is just one out of the bag which need to be banned. America allows it's citizens to be fed neurotoxins yet it places it's population to be compared to the Jewish population, which is simply outlandish.

Edit: America is not on the same line and unable to be compared to Israel because it's majority population has not adopted the disciplines that it has.

or u could just give up aspartame op. ;) pig must love jews. if everyone was jewish, they wouldn't get slaughtered. but this has gotta rank among the dumbest threads of the year.
jews are rich because their parents are/were rich. converting won't make you successful financially.

brb not working or using electricity on saturdays (shabbat) :D

BetterBehaved
08-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Meh... I think having our dicks cut up is enough, thanks.