PDA

View Full Version : brb, going to a local republican politician's home with a shot gun and protesting

AKR
08-29-2010, 12:11 AM
Free speech, brahs.

http://i33.tinypic.com/aliw5x.jpg

Moh7
08-29-2010, 12:12 AM
You are saying anything now, stop

ROBOGA1N
08-29-2010, 12:12 AM
i ****ing loled at the dukesmc part of ur sig brah

AKR
08-29-2010, 12:15 AM
You are saying anything now, stop

Huh? I'll say what I want! Free speech!

java568
08-29-2010, 12:34 AM
omg rofl where'd you get that picture?

i laughed so hard at that phaggot's face, you got any more of him?

GeorgeOD
08-29-2010, 01:22 AM

u call him a phaggot but yet your judging another mans face.

GeorgeOD
08-29-2010, 01:23 AM
Huh? I'll say what I want! Free speech!

yeah!

you should beat the sh!t out of that republican politician with that shotgun

AKR
08-29-2010, 01:27 AM

Uh, that's me. Don't hurt my feelings. I'll come to YOUR house and protest.

KPGC10
08-29-2010, 02:05 AM
WTF, barrel too long saw that bitch off!

AKR
08-29-2010, 03:56 AM
WTF, barrel too long saw that bitch off!

Geez, it's only 18 inches!

89shaggy
08-29-2010, 04:04 AM
i see no "conceal" to that carry. but gjdm

Maiar
08-29-2010, 04:05 AM
u call him a phaggot but yet your judging another mans face.
only a phaggot would say something like that. Are you really 31?

That was the joke. btw why are you still here you need to be protesting.

DinoT1985
08-29-2010, 04:10 AM
If that is you and you're been here since 2003, it's time you rethinked your workout and diet lol. My nephew's bigger and he's 16.

AKR
08-29-2010, 04:55 AM
If that is you and you're been here since 2003, it's time you rethinked your workout and diet lol. My nephew's bigger and he's 16.

Newsflash - not everyone wants to be a huge f*cker. I've been 200 pounds around the same bf %. No thanks.

cavymeister
08-29-2010, 04:58 AM
Booger hook off the boom switch, brah.

Were you shooting skeet, or just general target shooting? I mean, obviously, you weren't hunting.

AKR
08-29-2010, 05:05 AM
Booger hook off the boom switch, brah.

Were you shooting skeet, or just general target shooting? I mean, obviously, you weren't hunting.

I was checking out my new gun, shooting random crap and taking a funny picture with my "The Atheist Resistance" shirt. I think everyone is missing the point of this thread.

Moh7
08-29-2010, 05:09 AM
well how are we supposed to stay focused when you posted a pic of a downsyndrom boy with a gun in the first post?

AKR
08-29-2010, 05:20 AM
well how are we supposed to stay focused when you posted a pic of a downsyndrom boy with a gun in the first post?

Your real problem is that you're typing with one hand.

DinoT1985
08-29-2010, 05:21 AM
AKR's posts are hidden but by the jist ofv replies, how can I stay focused and take a guy seriously who has been on a BODYBUILDING forum for 7 years yet looks like that? If you can't take yourself seriously on a topic you're so mad about you joined a forum for, how am I ment to take him seriously and focus on something else?

What, the political/religion boards all ban you or something that you have to resort to spreading your hate on a subsection of a forum that you obviously don't take part in the topic at hand?

Duckenheimer
08-29-2010, 05:27 AM
OP your sister was hot in Stranger Than Fiction

Duckenheimer
08-29-2010, 05:32 AM
AKR's posts are hidden but by the jist ofv replies, how can I stay focused and take a guy seriously who has been on a BODYBUILDING forum for 7 years yet looks like that? If you can't take yourself seriously on a topic you're so mad about you joined a forum for, how am I ment to take him seriously and focus on something else?

What, the political/religion boards all ban you or something that you have to resort to spreading your hate on a subsection of a forum that you obviously don't take part in the topic at hand?

If you had taken the time to see his post instead of spending far more time writing that message, you wouldn't have just pwned yourself

Bodybuilding.com is filled with people who pursue physical fitness without bodybuilding being the primary goal. It's an all purpose fitness website, with bodybuilding emphasis, hence powerlifting, sports training sections, etc. You just insulted most of the R & P conservatives, libs, douches, ballers, morons and geniuses over your misunderstanding over what this forum is used for...

cavymeister
08-29-2010, 05:47 AM
I was checking out my new gun, shooting random crap and taking a funny picture with my "The Atheist Resistance" shirt. I think everyone is missing the point of this thread.

Was that the whole point? The shotgun & the t-shirt? I kinda figured the shirt was your typical garb.

Oh well, nice 870.

AKR
08-29-2010, 05:55 AM
If you had taken the time to see his post instead of spending far more time writing that message, you wouldn't have just pwned yourself

Bodybuilding.com is filled with people who pursue physical fitness without bodybuilding being the primary goal. It's an all purpose fitness website, with bodybuilding emphasis, hence powerlifting, sports training sections, etc. You just insulted most of the R & P conservatives, libs, douches, ballers, morons and geniuses over your misunderstanding over what this forum is used for...

Rapes on recharge

Was that the whole point? The shotgun & the t-shirt? I kinda figured the shirt was your typical garb.

Oh well, nice 870.

Yes, that shirt is typical of my attire, but the point of the pic like that was for sh*ts and giggles.

DinoT1985
08-29-2010, 06:05 AM

Sorry but I didnt just pown myself as you put it. I dont give a rats ass what crap BB.com put up for public relations and to not outcast people. Its a business, no **** its going to put that crap Einstein.

Furthermore I insulted them all? Funny, because the majority of people here look like they actually workout. Blanket your statements elsewhere because these things called avatars say otherwise who I insulted. Ok there bud?

Furthermore I've read enough AKR posts to last me a life time. But since the guy wont shut up about his views on hating on believers of God, including myself, he insulted me many moons ago. So you're are using a blanket statement to defend a guy who is the king of blanket insults? lmao gtfo of here with your crap. AKR has had enough chances from me, including exchanges were I replied with no hatred but got it back. So no, I think I'll avoid reading his posts directly thanks. However my interest to see replies towards him isnt stale. I put it this way, the trolls shall be trolled. Understood?

Thank you, come again,. Bye bye now.

cavymeister
08-29-2010, 06:19 AM
Rapes on recharge

Yes, that shirt is typical of my attire, but the point of the pic like that was for sh*ts and giggles.

Ahhh.. mildly entertaining, it was. I'll admit that I came in expecting a news story about the thread title. What else do you have?

AKR
08-29-2010, 06:30 AM
Ahhh.. mildly entertaining, it was. I'll admit that I came in expecting a news story about the thread title. What else do you have?

It was a satirical response to this:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=127134053

AKR
08-29-2010, 06:31 AM
Sorry but I didnt just pown myself as you put it. I dont give a rats ass what crap BB.com put up for public relations and to not outcast people. Its a business, no **** its going to put that crap Einstein.

Furthermore I insulted them all? Funny, because the majority of people here look like they actually workout. Blanket your statements elsewhere because these things called avatars say otherwise who I insulted. Ok there bud?

Furthermore I've read enough AKR posts to last me a life time. But since the guy wont shut up about his views on hating on believers of God, including myself, he insulted me many moons ago. So you're are using a blanket statement to defend a guy who is the king of blanket insults? lmao gtfo of here with your crap. AKR has had enough chances from me, including exchanges were I replied with no hatred but got it back. So no, I think I'll avoid reading his posts directly thanks. However my interest to see replies towards him isnt stale. I put it this way, the trolls shall be trolled. Understood?

Cry me a river. Boo hoo, I don't like your religion. Tough sh*t. Do you really have to act like a troll and cry about it every time you see me, and then, pretend that I'm the one doing the trolling and hating? Pathetic.

ZenBowman
08-29-2010, 07:31 AM

People have different goals.

/topic

Dummkopf
08-29-2010, 08:08 AM
Son I'm disappoint, you could pull much better than lunicalashes

DinoT1985
08-29-2010, 09:49 AM
People have different goals.

/topic

You don't get it. I am being ridiculous the same way AKR does. I am not respecting whatever goals he has, the same way he doesn't respect other peoples goals regarding life. He wont be happy 'till everyone is atheist and his total disregard for others beliefs has been shown countless of times and by whatever hold he had on the mods a while ago. And as such, I will act idiotic towards him, ignore others views as he does himself.

bigt405
08-29-2010, 10:03 AM

Man I did not even recognize you without the blonde curls :D

AKR
08-29-2010, 10:05 AM
You don't get it. I am being ridiculous the same way AKR does. I am not respecting whatever goals he has, the same way he doesn't respect other peoples goals regarding life. He wont be happy 'till everyone is atheist and his total disregard for others beliefs has been shown countless of times and by whatever hold he had on the mods a while ago. And as such, I will act idiotic towards him, ignore others views as he does himself.

Right, just like me. :cool: I question people's religion and criticize it, while not being a dick to them unless they're a dick to me. Even when they are being a dick, I don't usually make it personal, although they do. You are automatically a dick to me simply because I don't like your religion. You're nothing like me. You certainly will act idiotic towards me, but it's nothing like how I've acted to you and others. I can't remember ever even being in any religious discussions with you. All I ever see from you is whiny and insults.

Steak_n_Taters
08-29-2010, 10:43 AM
Your trigger discipline is poor.

:D

AKR
08-29-2010, 10:48 AM
Your trigger discipline is poor.

First time with a gun in a long time. Back off. :(

:D I know to keep it around the safety, but I guess I wasn't thinking about it at that moment. I only accidentally shot my car once.

Spetsnazos
08-29-2010, 12:54 PM
Son I'm disappoint, you could pull much better than lunicalashes

roflmao

tk217
08-29-2010, 01:23 PM
Geez, it's only 18 inches!

That is what he said....

bah-dumdum-tish.

GrokTheCube
08-29-2010, 01:39 PM
first time with a gun in a long time. Back off. :(

:d i know to keep it around the safety, but i guess i wasn't thinking about it at that moment. i only accidentally shot my car once.

rofl!

slowteg
08-29-2010, 03:21 PM
strong trigger discipline

LunicaAshes
08-29-2010, 03:26 PM
First time with a gun in a long time. Back off. :(

:D I know to keep it around the safety, but I guess I wasn't thinking about it at that moment. I only accidentally shot my car once.

Your finger wasn't on the trigger in the pic, if that's what you mean.

Blindead
08-29-2010, 03:33 PM
good luck with the bullet wounds.

LunicaAshes
08-29-2010, 03:39 PM
Maybe I should get this to wear if we go to the fair:

http://i37.tinypic.com/k9geb5.jpg

cavymeister
08-29-2010, 04:14 PM
Maybe I should get this to wear if we go to the fair:

http://i37.tinypic.com/k9geb5.jpg

:D IS that suposed to be a dig 'against' Palin?

Duckenheimer
08-29-2010, 05:05 PM
Sorry but I didnt just pown myself as you put it.

Yeah you did.

I dont give a rats ass what crap BB.com put up for public relations and to not outcast people. Its a business, no **** its going to put that crap Einstein.

Okay... But regardless of BB public relations I was right, re: your ridiculous comment.

No, I didn't say that. I said you insulted most. Most of the people in the R & P train for fitness of some sort but don't bodybuild and aren't big. Look through the weights in this thread, you and three other guys are over 200, the rest are within 15lbs of AKR's weight or unmarked. And virtually all women on the forum as well. You could learn to read your own post and then the reply, and see how they connect, it would help you not be an embarrassing sight.

Furthermore I've read enough AKR posts to last me a life time. But since the guy wont shut up about his views on hating on believers of God, including myself, he insulted me many moons ago.

You could try pwning him

So you're are using a blanket statement to defend a guy who is the king of blanket insults?

No, learn to read. I used an accurate statement to refute a guy who has admitted trolling and being an idiot in his behaviour here. This guy, despite admitting this, is incoherently rebutting me for pointing out his being an idiot. Therefore, your hole is digging deeper. Any blanket insults AKR has dished out get no defense from me.

lmao gtfo of here with your crap.

Accurate crap vs your admitted trolling. Which really needs to "gtfo"

AKR has had enough chances from me, including exchanges were I replied with no hatred but got it back. So no, I think I'll avoid reading his posts directly thanks. However my interest to see replies towards him isnt stale. I put it this way, the trolls shall be trolled. Understood?

So now you're admitting trolling and being an idiot? That's fine. I was just pointing out the idiocy, the being ridiculous part. And I was right.

Mr Beer
08-29-2010, 07:31 PM
You don't get it. I am being ridiculous the same way AKR does.

What are you, 8 years old? Why not just call him a doodie-head and have done with it?

STYLETIME
08-29-2010, 07:52 PM
Hi i'm here to post in the troll thread

JuanDenver
08-29-2010, 08:03 PM
OP your sister was hot in Stranger Than Fiction

Yeah you did.

Okay... But regardless of BB public relations I was right, re: your ridiculous comment.

No, I didn't say that. I said you insulted most. Most of the people in the R & P train for fitness of some sort but don't bodybuild and aren't big. Look through the weights in this thread, you and three other guys are over 200, the rest are within 15lbs of AKR's weight or unmarked. And virtually all women on the forum as well. You could learn to read your own post and then the reply, and see how they connect, it would help you not be an embarrassing sight.

You could try pwning him

No, learn to read. I used an accurate statement to refute a guy who has admitted trolling and being an idiot in his behaviour here. This guy, despite admitting this, is incoherently rebutting me for pointing out his being an idiot. Therefore, your hole is digging deeper. Any blanket insults AKR has dished out get no defense from me.

Accurate crap vs your admitted trolling. Which really needs to "gtfo"

So now you're admitting trolling and being an idiot? That's fine. I was just pointing out the idiocy, the being ridiculous part. And I was right.

Itt duckenheimer confirms and professes his love of akr

This is worse than the notebook.

AKR
08-30-2010, 07:33 AM
Your finger wasn't on the trigger in the pic, if that's what you mean.

Yeah, I didn't think it was, but it's not up higher were all the gun nerds say it should be.

Hi i'm here to post in the troll thread

Since when was posting satire trolling?

cavymeister
08-30-2010, 07:38 AM
Yeah, I didn't think it was, but it's not up higher were all the gun nerds say it should be.

Than why is the front of the trigger guard overlapping your fingernail?

if you notice that the action of the Remington 870 goes straight back, and the is a slight section of the trigger group, about 3/16", that protudes from below the action. AKR's finger is definately below that, and appears to be inside the trigger guard.

just sayin...

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=2682093&stc=1&d=1283179881

lunatard
08-30-2010, 07:41 AM
Free speech, brahs.

http://i33.tinypic.com/aliw5x.jpg

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i153/karen14-/dustindiamond.jpg

Nice gun

You seriously wear that shirt in public...

Jesse_l_g
08-30-2010, 09:05 AM

This is what i was thinking. OP looks vegan or somthign.

Organichu
08-30-2010, 09:18 AM
akr you gotta get rid of those jeans bro

i'mma take you shopping

El Gilbro
08-30-2010, 09:41 AM
akr you gotta get rid of those jeans bro

i'mma take you shopping
Ain't nothing wrong with the jeans. The hearing protection needs to be a little sleeker, though.