View Full Version : Sam "$50 Million Dollar Man" Bradford's Preseason So Far

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 03:33 PM
12/27 81 yards 0 TD's

http://s3.amazonaws.com/newsok-photos/1063802/medium.jpg

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2010/0326/pg2_g_tcouch1_576.jpg

AriGhold
08-22-2010, 03:35 PM
bradford at least played for a real college football program, not that joke of a school tennessee

PatrickBateman1
08-22-2010, 03:37 PM
1) He's still a damn kid

2) He plays for the Rams

Granted I think his contract was ridiculous, but he has everything a team wants in a QB.

blinkers88
08-22-2010, 03:38 PM
He's probably gonna have an awful season... but he plays for the Rams

GPx
08-22-2010, 03:39 PM
bradford at least played for a real college football program, not that joke of a school tennessee

http://www.achievement.org/achievers/man0/large/man0-007.jpg

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 03:40 PM

http://mirror1.lolbot.net/mirror.php?img=7298.gif

PatrickBateman1
08-22-2010, 03:43 PM
http://www.achievement.org/achievers/man0/large/man0-007.jpg

lol'd...

Mass... you wanna talk 1997? Come at me...

6zd7sTo-SOk

lanekiffenleavingtenn.jpg

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 03:44 PM
1) He's still a damn kid

2) He plays for the Rams

Granted I think his contract was ridiculous, but he has everything a team wants in a QB.

Except health.

Bradford is a system QB. Struggles taking snaps from under center and has an average arm.

He doesn't stand out in any quality on the field, however he was the only QB worth being picked in the Top 20 in 2010. Had he came out in 2011, Bradford would be the 4th QB taken.

Luck > Bradford
Locker > Bradford
Mallett > Bradford

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 03:48 PM
lol'd...

6zd7sTo-SOk

Im not mad at all.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2aew0pf.jpg

45-17

Backus24
08-22-2010, 03:52 PM
Im not mad at all.

http://i36.tinypic.com/2aew0pf.jpg

45-17

Did your parents let you out of your crib to watch that game?

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 03:54 PM
Did your parents let you out of your crib to watch that game?

Year: 2002

Memories: Yes

You: Fail

The Prime Nip
08-22-2010, 03:55 PM
If you're going to base things on a QB's first preseason games, then Peyton Manning should have been a bust.

PatrickBateman1
08-22-2010, 03:57 PM
Im not mad at all.

[IMG]http://i36.tinypic.com/2aew0pf.jpg[IMG]

45-17

If we're talking 97... we were undefeated and won the championship.

Backus24
08-22-2010, 03:58 PM

Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is an incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident meaning of words or actions.

You may be one of the best hidden trolls on the misc.

oh, and age:17

PatrickBateman1
08-22-2010, 03:59 PM

Tennessee has been a bottom tier SEC team for like the last decade. I know teams go through rebuilding mode, but seriously you guys are in the f*cking gutter and no one takes you seriously.

Cool stadium though I'll give you that.

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 04:01 PM
If we're talking 97... we were undefeated and won the championship.

Im talking 01'.

Obviously I dont remember barely anything from 1997 other than 2 of my friends drowning.

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 04:03 PM
Irony (from the Ancient Greek εἰρωνεία eirōneía, meaning dissimulation or feigned ignorance)[1] is a rhetorical device, literary technique, or situation in which there is an incongruity or discordance that goes beyond the simple and evident meaning of words or actions.

You may be one of the best hidden trolls on the misc.

oh, and age:17

What did I ever do to you?

Stop picking on me.

Backus24
08-22-2010, 04:06 PM
What did I ever do to you?

Stop picking on me.

Because I read most of the sports threads, especially the college football threads and routinely find myself gagging when you post and spew your teenage crap opinion.

Most days I just click away, but today isn't your day

The_Source
08-22-2010, 04:07 PM
Have you seen the games? After every snap, dude is running around in the backfield like he's on fire. That O-line ****in sucks

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 04:08 PM
Tennessee has been a bottom tier SEC team for like the last decade. I know teams go through rebuilding mode, but seriously you guys are in the f*cking gutter and no one takes you seriously.

Heading into 2010 season, Past 9 seasons:

Tennessee: 75-40

Michigan: 72-40

Im just sayin.

We're about even so far.

CobyWan
08-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Bradford is a system QB. Struggles taking snaps from under center and has an average arm.

Bradford is very accurate however.

And every single coach will take an accurate QB with average arm strength than a QB with a rocket arm that can't hit his receivers.

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 04:10 PM
Because I read most of the sports threads, especially the college football threads and routinely find myself gagging when you post and spew your teenage crap opinion.

Most days I just click away, but today isn't your day

Thanks.

Now I know why u mad tho.

Continue on......

Masstastic
08-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Bradford is very accurate however.

And every single coach will take an accurate QB with average arm strength than a QB with a rocket arm that can't hit his receivers.

Obviously.

dirtdickens
08-22-2010, 04:12 PM
Masstastic occasionally has a post worth something. Mafia on the other hand..............

CobyWan
08-22-2010, 04:16 PM
Obviously.

Just pointing out that for all the negatives you have brought up he also has a lot of positive attributes he brings to the table.

And there have been QB's with great careers that had less arm strength than Bradford and that factor is actually overrated in the big picture.

BTW this whole thread is retarded because you're judging a guy based off a couple of preseason games in his rookie year.

miketheblade
08-22-2010, 04:42 PM
strong O line is strong

jdo1
08-22-2010, 05:02 PM

Cool stadium though I'll give you that.

Probably because they're a woman basketball school now lulz

evilsteve02
08-22-2010, 05:10 PM
I was watching the game against Cleveland and Bernie Kosar was getting mad that the Rams coaches weren't giving him any decent plays. He actually called an entire Rams series at one point...it was hillarious.

SpiderSense
08-22-2010, 06:02 PM
1. It's preseason.

2. He plays for the Rams.

Kind of putting the carriage before the horse here.

leafs43
08-22-2010, 06:17 PM
The only thing that will save Bradford this season is Steven Jackson having a career year.

NoCreativity
08-22-2010, 06:27 PM
5 star troll thread. lulz were had. OP repped

Ace50
08-22-2010, 07:14 PM
Let's be reality.

Bradford will play in limited games, possibly none at all this season.
A.J Feely atleast has some starting experience, wouldn't be suprised if Bradford couldn't beat him out..
Rams will just get another #1 selection in this years draft...

LostOne287
08-22-2010, 07:22 PM
Let's be reality.

Bradford will play in limited games, possibly none at all this season.
A.J Feely atleast has some starting experience, wouldn't be suprised if Bradford couldn't beat him out..
Rams will just get another #1 selection in this years draft...

And it won't matter because they already f*cked it up. Next year the QB selection is gonna be way better than last year was. They could've had Suh this year and Jake Locker or Andrew Luck next year. Too late.

SteezeFactory
08-22-2010, 09:20 PM
And it won't matter because they already f*cked it up. Next year the QB selection is gonna be way better than last year was. They could've had Suh this year and Jake Locker or Andrew Luck next year. Too late.

brb drafting based on need and not BPA, good job Rams FO! I'm glad they didn't draft Suh, he won't be able to rape the Cardinals line twice a year.

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 06:07 AM
lol'd...

6zd7sTo-SOk

and everyone knows that manning deserved the heisman that year. ....well, everyone in the south.

Except health.

He doesn't stand out in any quality on the field, however he was the only QB worth being picked in the Top 20 in 2010. Had he came out in 2011, Bradford would be the 4th QB taken.

Luck > Bradford
Locker > Bradford
Mallett > Bradford

lol. lolol. lololol. ucanotbeserios. i would spew stats at you to show you how ridiculous you are, but it wouldnt be worth it.

Heading into 2010 season, Past 9 seasons:

Tennessee: 75-40

Michigan: 72-40

Im just sayin.

We're about even so far.

haha, notice that bateman hasnt said anything since this post. strong counter.

inb4 Locker and Luck are exposed as mediocre this year. please feel free to rep me when i'm right.

209vaughn
08-23-2010, 08:31 AM
It's funny that Sam Bradford gets a pass for sucking so far this preseason. Yet Tebow, who actually plays a good game, still gets flamed around here. I don't get it, not sure why people hate Tebow but love Bradford.

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 09:19 AM
It's funny that Sam Bradford gets a pass for sucking so far this preseason. Yet Tebow, who actually plays a good game, still gets flamed around here. I don't get it, not sure why people hate Tebow but love Bradford.

i like tebow, but lettuce be reality: he was facing soft, prevent coverage in the final minutes of a game vs. 3rd string backups, whereas bradford was playing against a 1st team defense.

tebow's numbers looked good, but his mechanics and pocket awareness are still sorely underdeveloped.

Marshstomp
08-23-2010, 09:57 AM
1. Sam Bradford hasn't been playing with Steven Jackson. This Thursday he will start vs. the Patriots with Feeley out. And this was the first week that the entire starting O-line was in, zero sacks by the way.

2. LOL @ "draft Suh and then draft Locker" idiots. That's not how the NFL works, you think the Falcons said let's draft Darren McFadden and then Matt Stafford next year? Child, please. Locker isn't even the best prospect next year.

LostOne287
08-23-2010, 10:02 AM
inb4 Locker and Luck are exposed as mediocre this year. please feel free to rep me when i'm right.

LOL and Bradford was great last year wasn't he. How many games did he play in?

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 10:13 AM
LOL and Bradford was great last year wasn't he. How many games did he play in?

Jake Locker's passer rating last year: 129.7. Good for #58 in the nation. 2 spots above Juice Williams (129.4).

Bradford's 2007 rating: 176.5.
Bradford's 2008 rating: 180.8.

Andrew Luck only had 288 pass attempts last year, good for #80 in the nation. Why? Because Stanford lived off of the run, with the Heisman runner-up RB in Gerhart, who has graduated. Gerhart had the most rushing yards in America last year, while Luck only completed 56% of his passes. Hard to NOT be successful when the opposing D has 8 men in the box and you can consistently use the PA pass. He won't have that luxury this year.

please tell me what either of these QBs have done to prove that they are even in the same stratosphere as Bradford.

LostOne287
08-23-2010, 10:23 AM
Jake Locker's passer rating last year: 129.7. Good for #58 in the nation. 2 spots above Juice Williams (129.4).

Bradford's 2007 rating: 176.5.
Bradford's 2008 rating: 180.8.

Andrew Luck only had 288 pass attempts last year, good for #80 in the nation. Why? Because Stanford lived off of the run, with the Heisman runner-up RB in Gerhart, who has graduated. Gerhart had the most rushing yards in America last year, while Luck only completed 56% of his passes. Hard to NOT be successful when the opposing D has 8 men in the box and you can consistently use the PA pass. He won't have that luxury this year.

please tell me what either of these QBs have done to prove that they are even in the same stratosphere as Bradford.

Please tell me your not giving me the "success in college equals success in the pros" argument, because that is about that lamest argument you could give. Not to mention Bradford played on a national powerhouse, while the other two played on mediocre teams. Face it, Bradford was picked number one last year because of circumstance and luck. He happened to come out when he was the best qb that year and the team picking number one was desperate for a quarterback, Any other year he probably wouldn't even have been the first qb taken.

209vaughn
08-23-2010, 10:24 AM
i like tebow, but lettuce be reality: he was facing soft, prevent coverage in the final minutes of a game vs. 3rd string backups, whereas bradford was playing against a 1st team defense.

tebow's numbers looked good, but his mechanics and pocket awareness are still sorely underdeveloped.

Yeah thats true. Still, people flamed Tebow's game and he actually didnt do that bad.

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 10:44 AM
Please tell me your not giving me the "success in college equals success in the pros" argument, because that is about that lamest argument you could give.

brb, believing the hype b/c ESPN said locker and luck were awesome without looking at the objective facts. just stating truth: Locker is athletic and has potential, but has shown nothing impressive as a high-level QB. At least the QBs in the NFL dominated their college opponents. Locker can't even say that; he's barely more efficient than Juice Williams. inb4 husky fans blame WRs.

Face it, Bradford was picked number one last year because of circumstance and luck.

Yeah, nevermind his pinpoint accuracy, prototypical size, and complete domination at the collegiate level. sure, it was all luck, which is why Landry Jones did so well this past season (#55 passer efficiency) :rolleyes:

He happened to come out when he was the best qb that year and the team picking number one was desperate for a quarterback, Any other year he probably wouldn't even have been the first qb taken.

pure conjecture. pure opinion. try harder.

Yeah thats true. Still, people flamed Tebow's game and he actually didnt do that bad.

tebow played well. but you have to realize that this is the misc, and a large majority of posters in this forum are ignorant fanboys. take lostone287, for example.

sgtrobo
08-23-2010, 10:47 AM
actually motivatedd, I'm hardly a husky fan (good lord, PURPLE!??!?! phaggy-time...) but Locker's entire team has sucked for years now. He has the tools to be a pro QB. He's the opposite end of the spectrum from a Graham Harrell/Colt Brennan type. His stats aren't there but the skillset seems to be. my opnion has nothing to do with Bradford or whatever other fight you're engaged in :p

Not sure if Locker will be better at the next level, but it's not without precedent

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 10:59 AM
actually motivatedd, I'm hardly a husky fan (good lord, PURPLE!??!?! phaggy-time...) but Locker's entire team has sucked for years now. He has the tools to be a pro QB. He's the opposite end of the spectrum from a Graham Harrell/Colt Brennan type. His stats aren't there but the skillset seems to be. my opnion has nothing to do with Bradford or whatever other fight you're engaged in :p

Not sure if Locker will be better at the next level, but it's not without precedent

there are PLENTY of QBs in the NCAA that are on horrid teams but put up much better stats than Locker does. I could name a few, but there's really no need since he wasn't even in the top 50 in passer efficiency -- plenty of QBs to pick from.

and there have been plenty of QBs with the skillset to be an NFL QB that have failed. but i challenge someone to find a successful QB in the NFL right now that had worse stats in college than Locker.

i think any team that spends a 1st round pick on this guy is simply stupid. he's too raw, there are too many unknowns, and until he proves himself, he's a risky gamble at best -- esp for the money that a team would have to pay him.

and if Locker comes out and sets the CFB world on fire this year (which I highly doubt), I will gladly eat my words.

Marshstomp
08-23-2010, 11:06 AM
and there have been plenty of QBs with the skillset to be an NFL QB that have failed. but i challenge someone to find a successful QB in the NFL right now that had worse stats in college than Locker.

inb4

http://i35.tinypic.com/2v9c3mv.jpg

And next year's best QB's are Christian Ponder and Ryan Mallet.

Masstastic
08-23-2010, 02:31 PM
1. It's preseason.

2. He plays for the Rams.

Kind of putting the carriage before the horse here.

Dude this is just a sign of the future.

How can Bradford be successful without a good offensive line? skilled players around him other than Jackson(whos going to decline soon)? a good coaching staff? a good offensive coordinator/QB coach? a team that wont spend money in Free Agency on defense?

This guy is destined to fail in this situation unless the Rams start getting serious about winning.

You can say preseason doesn't matter, but hes out there playing against 1st string defenses with the starters he'll play with during the regular season.

He's not that good to begin with. Yet hes the highest paid player in NFL history based off of guaranteed money.

Seriously I'd actually take 6 QB's next year in 2012 over Bradford.

He only went #1 because everybody else at QB had major flaws.

Hes going to be a solid NFL QB, but hes going to be viewed as a bust because he alone cant carry that Franchise on his back and the money they gave him is ridiculous.

Marshstomp
08-23-2010, 02:50 PM
How can Bradford be successful without a good offensive line?
>Draft Jason Smith, Roger Saffold, sign Jason Brown

a team that wont spend money in Free Agency on defense?
Signing free agents to rebuild the team is not the way to go

You can say preseason doesn't matter, but hes out there playing against 1st string defenses with the starters he'll play with during the regular season.
Pre-season is meaningless. Did you the 49er's game? Frank Gore, Crabtree, and Davis all sat out.

He only went #1 because everybody else at QB had major flaws

Follow more College Football before making statements like this. Please name 6 QB's, I'm just loving this. What flaws?

Masstastic
08-23-2010, 03:21 PM
>Draft Jason Smith, Roger Saffold, sign Jason Brown
Really? Brown is solid, but Smith eventually will end up at OG.

That line isn't going to save him.

Signing free agents to rebuild the team is not the way to go

So starting undrafted FA's as rookies is?

That defense sucks. Point blank. The idea is to add actual talent to that defense. They have a few quality guys but the rest is just crap.

Pre-season is meaningless. Did you the 49er's game? Frank Gore, Crabtree, and Davis all sat out.

So Bradford is playing like he doesn't care? lulz

Hes trying to make an impression as a rookie. Obviously pre-season prepares you for the regular season if you're a young player. Those guys sat out the 49ers game because they're already established players.

Follow more College Football before making statements like this. Please name 6 QB's, I'm just loving this. What flaws?

Tebow
Flaw: Developing into a pro style QB, mechanics issues, questions of arm strength

Clausen
Flaw: Character concerns due to lack of leadership, small window for upside physically

McCoy
Flaw: Developing into a pro style QB, questions about his size

Thats why Bradford went #1.

QB's I'd take before Sam Bradford in 2011:

http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/arkansas-razorback-quarterback-ryan-mallett.jpg

http://image3.examiner.com/images/blog/EXID7570/images/resized_Luck_1.jpg

http://www.mkrob.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/locker.jpg

http://www.big12journal.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/04/Gabbert.jpg

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_fsu/files/2010/07/0706christianponder.jpg

http://futureoffantasy.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/robert-griffin-td.jpg

Im just sayin.

Im not even including Pryor, who probably will go Top 10 if he shows he has improved as a passer.

Marshstomp
08-23-2010, 04:02 PM

Smith is the starting RT and has never taken reps at OG.

True that line isn't gonna save, just look at last week's game vs. the Browns. They gave up an astonishing.........0 sacks.

Um.........like?

Hes trying to make an impression as a rookie. Obviously pre-season prepares you for the regular season if you're a young player. Those guys sat out the 49ers game because they're already established players.

You missed my point by a mile. The point is that a noticeable portion of our starting players are sitting out, while in the regular season they would be playing. The Ram's offense with/without Steven Jackson is like night/day.

Tebow
Flaw: Developing into a pro style QB, mechanics issues, questions of arm strength

Clausen
Flaw: Character concerns due to lack of leadership, small window for upside physically

McCoy

Im not even including Pryor, who probably will go Top 10 if he shows he has improved as a passer.

I asked for Sam Bradford's flaws. And that list is downright terrible, have you even watched these QB's compared to Sam? He's a better prospect than ALL of them. None of them have the accuracy, quick release, and vision that Sam has.

So if Sam is really that bad, why did the Rams draft him instead of one of the best prospects of all time, Suh?

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 06:21 PM

http://www.secsportsfan.com/images/arkansas-razorback-quarterback-ryan-mallett.jpg

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_fsu/files/2010/07/0706christianponder.jpg

lulz at mass thinking that these guys don't have as many flaws as Clausen/Tebow/McCoy, all of which consistently proved better than any of the 2011 QBs listed.

Mallet: the only QB deserving to be on that list
Luck: overhyped b/c he had Gerhart
Locker: just plain overhyped. Call me when he gets decent.
Gabbert: system QB. Chase Daniel did it better and he oscillates back and forth between a practice squad.
Ponder: possible system QB, has not had enough time to prove himself elite
Griffin: lol.

lol @ masstastic thinking any of these QBs have a better resume than Bradford.

Masstastic
08-23-2010, 06:35 PM
lulz at mass thinking that these guys don't have as many flaws as Clausen/Tebow/McCoy, all of which consistently proved better than any of the 2011 QBs listed.

Mallet: the only QB deserving to be on that list
Luck: overhyped b/c he had Gerhart
Locker: just plain overhyped. Call me when he gets decent.
Gabbert: system QB. Chase Daniel did it better and he oscillates back and forth between a practice squad.
Ponder: possible system QB, has not had enough time to prove himself elite
Griffin: lol.

lol @ masstastic thinking any of these QBs have a better resume than Bradford.

They have flaws but they are better investments than Bradford.

Mallett: Needs to cutdown on being a gunslinger, has NFL qualities
Luck: Needs more experience after being freshman last year
Locker: Needs more experience in a pro style offense
Gabbert: Screwed by his system, cant take snaps under center in Mizzou's offense
Ponder: Needs to win, has all the tools needed
Griffin: Needs to make Baylor relevant to be taken serious, and get healthy

motivatedd
08-23-2010, 07:00 PM
Lulz mass. You are always good for a laugh. I love how all of your completely unproven QBs are better investments than a proven college superstar with an NFL skillset

Brobbeh
08-23-2010, 08:09 PM
Just pointing out that for all the negatives you have brought up he also has a lot of positive attributes he brings to the table.

And there have been QB's with great careers that had less arm strength than Bradford and that factor is actually overrated in the big picture.

BTW this whole thread is retarded because you're judging a guy based off a couple of preseason games in his rookie year.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/107314/mel_kiper_raging_hair_helmet.jpg

CobyWan
08-26-2010, 11:58 PM
Bump.

wynner64
08-27-2010, 12:27 AM
Why don't you update those stats OP.

Plz and thank you.

It's not like the investment is paying off immediately, Thaddeus Lewis put up a good performance against the Pats starters as well. Bradford has some kinks that he needs worked out, but I'm not too worried. All in all, he makes good, precise passes. He makes smart decisions. He throws good passes on short to intermediate routes. Only thing he needs to work on is how to handle pressure, which will come with time.

As for the QB's that are better options than Bradford:

Gabbert: Screwed by his system, cant take snaps under center in Mizzou's offense

Hmmm....Let's see.

Mallet: Not a good fit for our offense. Much better suited as an Arizona Cardinal, a Seattle Seahawk, or a Dallas Cowboy.
Luck: Doesn't matter if he's a frosh, Bradford was a frosh and tore it up, and came home with that Heisman his sophomore year. Let's see Luck do that.
Locker: Only QB you listed I might agree with you on. Doesn't need more experience in a pro style offense to get acquainted with a WCO, he just has to be able to move and throw, which he can do.
Gabbert: Really? I'm a Mizzou fan, and I would hate to see him as a Ram. Why? Because he wouldn't succeed in our offense. He belongs with the Saints, or any other offense that suits that style. He's not a pocket passer, and it's not just the system they run at MU, it's him. I don't see him being a good NFL QB. He's a college system QB, much like Alex Smith. That's all.
Ponder: Maybe, but I'd still rather have Bradford over him. You said he needs to win, and Bradford as already done that. On to the next one.
Griffin: Maybe it is Baylor's fault, but who knows. Still, why would the Rams want him over Bradford? He's a dynamic player, but I don't see him being much in the NFL, unless he were with the Titans.

21Classic
08-27-2010, 01:03 AM
brb drafting based on need and not BPA, good job Rams FO! I'm glad they didn't draft Suh, he won't be able to rape the Cardinals line twice a year.

no lies, i was worried about that if warner had stuck around for 1 more year

Matt would get to start twice a year, lol

Marshstomp
09-03-2010, 02:46 PM
lolwat

Chino89
10-31-2010, 10:33 PM
lol

JM2412
10-31-2010, 10:43 PM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0903/SuperMo0/GIF/2mx2vcw.gif

batman15
02-17-2011, 12:51 PM
wat

Masstastic
12-12-2011, 08:41 PM

That defense sucks. Point blank. The idea is to add actual talent to that defense. They have a few quality guys but the rest is just crap.

Tebow

Clausen

McCoy

Oh snap.

Masstastic
12-12-2011, 08:43 PM
They have flaws but they are better investments than Bradford.

Lulz mass. You are always good for a laugh. I love how all of your completely unproven QBs are better investments than a proven college superstar with an NFL skillset

Yes, whatever you say bro.

GetBigyo
12-12-2011, 08:47 PM
I really don't see anything in him.

I was a fan of him earlier, but he has shown nothing besides his overrated rookie season. He doesn't have a lot of help but that doesn't mean you don't show at least some glimpses. His pocket presence is one of the worst i've ever seen. Yeah not all QBs develop over night, but he hasn't show any signs of development this season. I'm thinking David Carr 2.0.

LostOne287
12-12-2011, 08:49 PM
Oh snap.

He's not worse than Gabbert though.

fly4navy117
12-12-2011, 08:52 PM
Oh snap.Aside from the Pryor comment, there were 3 already first rounders on your list, 1 soon to be first overall and the Heisman winner. Mallett had his off the field stuff that knocked him out of the first round, but he was a first round talent.

NotBad.jpg

Masstastic
12-12-2011, 08:59 PM
He's not worse than Gabbert though.

Hes worse considering he is guaranteed almost $40 Million more than Gabbert is.

Bradford being exposed as average makes me feel good.

Masstastic
12-12-2011, 09:01 PM
Aside from the Pryor comment, there were 3 already first rounders on your list, 1 soon to be first overall and the Heisman winner. Mallett had his off the field stuff that knocked him out of the first round, but he was a first round talent.

NotBad.jpg

I made this thread before the 2010 season.

& I was high on Pryor as a draft prospect had he actually gone through the pre-draft testing.

But of course, I was wrong.