PDA

View Full Version : Is my new diet plan ok? not able to digest that much

3dsmaxed
08-21-2010, 07:47 AM
Hi all

i weigh 180lbs and 6'1
i have been working out for 6 -7 months now and wanna bulk slowly and also reduce fat in waist area which is just not going. My trainer has put me on a bulk diet as follows:

8-9 am Breakfast 5-6 eggwhites, Oats 50Gms + Curd+1-2 Slices of Brown bread + Fruits (Papaya, watermelon, guava)

11 Am 3- 4 egg whites/sprouts
+ 1 glass juice Sweet lime
+ Salad

2Pm maximum : lunch : Rice + cooked legumes/pulses (Indian food)
Chest (250Gms) Roasted/barbeque
Salad
1 capsule B Complex

Before workout around 4-5
3-4 egg whites
2-3 bananas or potatoes

i go for workout from 5-6 - 6: 30-7:30

8:00 pm After workout : 1 scoop whey isolate 27gms of protein

Dinner 1 chapati(Indian bread) +Cooked legumes/pulses
+ Chest
+ Salad

No sugar, less salt, no fried food

Now my main problem is i am 2 days into this diet and i am not able to digest it. i need to go to the loo after every 2- 3 hours. Is there something wrong with me or this is normal?
Can anybody please help me in improving this diet plan if required or suggest a new one

I workout 6 days a week( 4 days weight training + 2 days of cardio and abs). I burn around 500 calories in GYM everyday ( Hopefully :-) )

Also how much sugar and salt i can have during the day.
i just take sugar in my tea which is twice a day( 1 cube). and salt is only in my cooked legumes/pulses. Can i have lemon and salt in my salad otherwise it tastes very bland.

Waiting for some expert suggestions here

thanks

stravagancia
08-21-2010, 08:32 AM
For the salad I'd recommend vinegar and olive oil. You can add a little bit of lemon if you want but not too much. If you're trying to clean bulk and lose fat in the abdomen (something I'll try to do in a few months) you should keep sugar intake to a minimum. If you take too much sugar into your body, insulin will respond to lower your blood glucose which hinders fat loss. So, try to keep insulin at bay with low glycemic index foods like fruits and whole grain, sweet potatoes etc. (early in the day) and taper them off in the evening and only eat fibrous carbs (veggies) and some incidental carbs contained in stuff like cottage cheese (high protein) or casein powders.

IMO, you should try to cut on the bananas (which tend to induce peristalsis=bowel movements) and eat more fat, that's one thing I see lacking in that diet. No Omega 3's and no monounsaturated fats, etc. Add at least one tablespoon of olive oil, a few slices of avocado in each meal and buy an Omega 3 supplement, and see if that helps with your loo problem. Remember fat is not your enemy, trans fat and unnecessary saturated fat is. Eat avocadoes, olive oil, fish cause those fats will help your body to produce those hormones (like testosterone) to boost the gains of your clean bulk. Good luck!

3dsmaxed
08-21-2010, 10:44 AM
For the salad I'd recommend vinegar and olive oil. You can add a little bit of lemon if you want but not too much. If you're trying to clean bulk and lose fat in the abdomen (something I'll try to do in a few months) you should keep sugar intake to a minimum. If you take too much sugar into your body, insulin will respond to lower your blood glucose which hinders fat loss. So, try to keep insulin at bay with low glycemic index foods like fruits and whole grain, sweet potatoes etc. (early in the day) and taper them off in the evening and only eat fibrous carbs (veggies) and some incidental carbs contained in stuff like cottage cheese (high protein) or casein powders.

IMO, you should try to cut on the bananas (which tend to induce peristalsis=bowel movements) and eat more fat, that's one thing I see lacking in that diet. No Omega 3's and no monounsaturated fats, etc. Add at least one tablespoon of olive oil, a few slices of avocado in each meal and buy an Omega 3 supplement, and see if that helps with your loo problem. Remember fat is not your enemy, trans fat and unnecessary saturated fat is. Eat avocadoes, olive oil, fish cause those fats will help your body to produce those hormones (like testosterone) to boost the gains of your clean bulk. Good luck!

thanks for the reply
So basically the problem for my more number of excretion is coz of bananas and lack of OMEGA 3's?
And can you tell me about amount of sugar acceptable in terms of tbspn during the day as its difficult for me to decide the quantity of sugar i am supposed to have . Also these sugar free tablets available in the store a good option for replacement of sugar in tea etc? Also i mostly need sugar for oat meal in the morning and then 2 cups of tea during the day. Otherwise i dont have sugar during the day.

thanks for your time mate

looking forward to more replies